Contact us

Kordavian Islands - <NSC 226> - Die Arkitekt feat. Lena Platonos - "Mirkhel"

Paper7

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 143 --- Sekai no owari" --- "Hey ho!

This song was in my secret NF for NSC 142... so yeah, i love it! xheart

Good luck with it, i think it will do pretty good. :)

Salmon

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 144 --- Oniric --- "Found love in a pain(t) [you make me feel]"

Blessing is still among my all-time NSC favourites (and yet so underrated), so I hope to be very pleasantly surprised by Oniric’s next attempt – good luck! :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 144 --- Oniric --- "Found love in a pain(t) [you make me feel]"

^^ Thanks for the supportive words, Salmon. :D but we were actually very satisfied with Oniric's outcome, we don't see ending 7th as being too underrated. :D But I understand your point of view because you see the previous song as one of your all-time faves, which i had no idea you felt this about "Blessing". xup

Salmon

^^ Thanks for the supportive words, Salmon. :D but we were actually very satisfied with Oniric's outcome, we don't see ending 7th as being too underrated. :D But I understand your point of view because you see the previous song as one of your all-time faves, which i had no idea you felt this about "Blessing". xup

Well yeah, considering I sat out that edition, I was unable to give points to Blessing, so how would you know I liked it that much? ^^ I had totally forgotten it came 7th in the end, I somehow remembered it as around 20th in the final. :'D

Nicholas123

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 146 --- Tina Dico --- "Someone you Love"

Bump xcheer

NSC 147 :us: Amy Lee - Speak To Me

NSC 148 :uk: Forest Swords - Arms Out

NSC 149 :se: Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio - A Song 4 Hate & Devotion

NSC 150​

Nicholas123

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 150 --- Karpatt --- "Encombrants"

Thnx for your points to ::slf and Karpatt in NSC 150. For this edition, since the lovely argentinian song we initially planned to send could not be accepted cause another nation beated us to the punch (this means war btw :lol:), we had to go for plan b. At least we stay at the same country. :mrgreen:

NSC 151

Nicholas123

Re: Kordavian Islands --- NSC 153 --- Claire Wyndham --- "Kingdom Fall"

NSC 154

erdogan_ptd708.jpg

Top Bottom