Contact us

Kazakhstan KAZAKHSTAN 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

A-lister

Veteran
they've got to fill Belarus' and Hungary's spots since they're gone for good

I don't think Hungary is gone for good though, Belarus looks like a lost case however (in many ways unfortunately).

But yeah, I think with Belarus out, Kazakhstan in makes sense in terms of filling a void from that region, market etc.

John1

I don't think Hungary is gone for good though, Belarus looks like a lost case however (in many ways unfortunately).

But yeah, I think with Belarus out, Kazakhstan in makes sense in terms of filling a void from that region, market etc.
And the EBU will still hide behind the "Kazakhstan is not a full member of the EBU" rationale...

hijirio

Veteran
I seriously think Europe is not ready

They are waiting for other European countries to reach Kazakhstan's level, so there can be a fair ground for competition.
At this point, it's just useless letting them compete for something they will surely win every single year.
Just look at JESC, they haven't even sent any uptempo song and they already slay.
Imagine they come up with a bop, Europeans will be like

8ok3.gif

John1

Yeah... *same story and lame excuse every year*

Hmm, what made you change your mind in a couple of days? :lol:
I guess these are the two main (and only :lol:) scenarios for Kazakhstan this year. I mean, with Belarus being gone for quite a long time, if not forever, will lead the EBU to think of some solutions/ways to fill Belarus' spot. This is why I do believe that the EBU will eventually change its mind considering the current course of events.

Why not with Kazakhstan, which already takes part at jESC.

DenizESC

Banned
STREAM AND LIKE NEW Q-POP BOP GIRLS 🇰🇿
BOOP-ing this BOP because I want IMZ1 in ESC plssss :cry: When will this racism end... If no measures taken me and @SaladBreak decided no more following of ESC from now on, until they fix it. We will sabotage ur viewer count EBU u better act up and stop being WW2 leftovers :poop: they need new people in EBU... I might start a petition to cancel ESC for being immoral👁️💋 🚬👁️I've had it, officially.

DenizESC

Banned
EBU still with ''no plans'' to invite Kazakhstan even though it's in JESC :mad:

After 🇰🇿 I want Kyrgyzstan btw, we can never have enough and be satisfied!! 🇰🇬

🇰🇬 Kyrgyz bops have all the answers to EBU attitude

my fave part: Eki jüzdü bolo berip sözdöründön çalınbaaaaa (Being two-faced, now don't stumble upon your words :xo: #oops)

A-lister

Veteran
EBU still with ''no plans'' to invite Kazakhstan even though it's in JESC :mad:

After 🇰🇿 I want Kyrgyzstan btw, we can never have enough and be satisfied!! 🇰🇬

🇰🇬 Kyrgyz bops have all the answers to EBU attitude

my fave part: Eki jüzdü bolo berip sözdöründön çalınbaaaaa (Being two-faced, now don't stumble upon your words :xo: #oops)

Nah, I'm an advocate for allowing Kazakhstan but Kyrgyzstan has no land within the European continent hence in my book it's a no no.

I mean EBU won't even allow a non-Anglosaxic, yet partly European, country into a pan-European contest so good luck with this one :lol:

DenizESC

Banned
Nah, I'm an advocate for allowing Kazakhstan but Kyrgyzstan has no land within the European continent hence in my book it's a no no.

I mean EBU won't even allow a non-Anglosaxic, yet partly European, country into a pan-European contest so good luck with this one :lol:
Who carezzz they have better music than Big 5 with 1/800 GDP 💀

A-lister

Veteran
Who carezzz they have better music than Big 5 with 1/800 GDP 💀

Those who aren't advocates for turning EUROvision into WORLDvision might care xshrug

And lolz at them having better music than Big 5 (if we look at music outside of ESC that is), but each to their own of course ;)

Anyhow EBU won't even consider them and the thread is about Kazakhstan so xshrug

DenizESC

Banned
Those who aren't advocates for turning EUROvision into WORLDvision might carexshrug

And lolz at them having better music than Big 5 (if we look at music outside of ESC that is), but each to their own of course ;)

Anyhow EBU won't even consider them and the thread is about Kazakhstan so xshrug
Already too late; Australia is in. We can't pretend to care about this and have the most distant country to Europe among us LOL, I don't care if they are considered anglo-saxon or white, hello 2021, they still ain't European in any sense. We might as well invite Papua New Guinnea if we invite Australia in my eyes. (I'm open to the idea)

On the music, yes the music is better, thank you for recognizing it's individual taste. I don't see anything interesting during or outside ESC. When it comes to Kazakhstan it's better than the big 5 combined lmao, easily. And that again without anywhere close the GDP or population. (Kazakh is a powerhouse in the forum contests :p )

Anyhow I was clearly mostly trolling on Kyrgyz joining but I'm also dead serious.
Clearly being in Europe doesn't matter = Kazakhstan vs Australia. So I can advocate for Kyrgyzstan. Eurasia's borders are merely political anyway, let's see for how long people keep caring about that.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
Already too late; Australia is in. We can't pretend to care about this and have the most distant country to Europe among us LOL, I don't care if they are considered anglo-saxon or white, hello 2021, they still ain't European in any sense. We might as well invite Papua New Guinnea if we invite Australia in my eyes. (I'm open to the idea)

On the music, yes the music is better, thank you for recognizing it's individual taste. I don't see anything interesting during or outside ESC. When it comes to Kazakhstan it's better than the big 5 combined lmao, easily. And that again without anywhere close the GDP or population. (Kazakh is a powerhouse in the forum contests :p )

Anyhow I was clearly mostly trolling on Kyrgyz joining but I'm also dead serious.
Clearly being in Europe doesn't matter = Kazakhstan vs Australia. So I can advocate for Kyrgyzstan. Eurasia's borders are merely political anyway, let's see for how long people keep caring about that.

Since I'm one of those who don't want Australia in the contest (simply for not being within the European continent, not even remotely close) and have early on spotted (and still points out) EBU's cultural and linguistic bias, narrow-mindness and general hypocrisy in regards to allowing Australia but closing the door to Kazakhstan, I don't need any convincing since I think we're pretty much in agreement on that :))

Still though, I am consistent in my opposition to any non-European expansion of the contest, whether it's Australia, USA, China, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon or whatever is irrelevant in this case, but again each to their own. I just dread the day USA gets a "wildcard" spot with the winner from the pointless American Song Contest (which again would prove EBU's bias and hypocrisy).

Btw what I refer to are geographical borders, and those aren't political. Kyrgyzstan simply has no land within the European continent, Kazakhstan has, and that isn't political just factual.

Last edited:
Top Bottom