Contact us

Kazakhstan KAZAKHSTAN 2022 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

John1

With what they managed to do at jESC, the EBU should definitely invite them to take part at ESC like they did with Australia, which is seemingly further away from Europe than Kazakhstan, whose European area amounts to 8% or sumn.

Plus, with Belarus gone, they now have a free spot for Kazakhstan. xheart

tomos2019

I do want less strict sovereign state rules and places like Liechtenstein more being as they are definitely in Europe, but yeah the longer time goes on I think they might as well just bring in Kazakhstan seeing as Australia has blown apart the geographical argument, it's kind of inevitable now and they would send stuff at least partly in their native language so there is that!

John1

25 countries in the GF next year, so let's wrap it up by inviting Kazakhstan to fill in the gap

iwanna belovewithyou

25 countries in the GF next year, so let's wrap it up by inviting Kazakhstan to fill in the gap
or maybe 26, one spot free we take all the NQ from the semi 1 and 2 and the people from internet chose one nation, a nation saved by the fans worldwide with internet.

A-lister

Veteran
Just do the right thing EBU and invite Kazakhstan finally!!!

Oh, and it needs to be Kamshat just for the gags of commentators saying her name out loud... and this track still remains hotxheat

DenizESC

Banned
ESC fans: Australia proved they have interest in ESC on another level I swear it makes sense for a special rule to only invite them despite that Kazakhstan actually is in fact also in Europe 🤡

image.png

Interest for the winner of ESC in reality...

#20 vs #125

Top Bottom