Contact us

Kazakhstan KAZAKHSTAN 2021 - not taking part

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

empo21

Veteran
Guys, obsiously EBU is postponing a :kz: debut until some other countries get their win first. Once Kazakhstan enters they'll literally destroy the competition and win back to back to back. Just look at their JESC performances and record.

It may be possible for Kazakhstan to participate but I think it is more likely that Europe will finish training Australia on the Eurovision Song Contest format. Let us remember that the Asian event was scheduled to begin. Kazakhstan will be part of this second Contest.

Here we could open an intriguing speech! It would be great if the European "Top 10" and the Asian "Top 10" qualify for the Eurovision World Contest! xheya

moop

when they finally join they should send Stefan De La Barbulesti featuring Corky Bucek.

A-lister

Veteran
It may be possible for Kazakhstan to participate but I think it is more likely that Europe will finish training Australia on the Eurovision Song Contest format. Let us remember that the Asian event was scheduled to begin. Kazakhstan will be part of this second Contest.

Here we could open an intriguing speech! It would be great if the European "Top 10" and the Asian "Top 10" qualify for the Eurovision World Contest! xheya

Just no...

Kazakhstan belongs in Eurovision, not here for a Worldvision at all tbh.

Just no...

Kazakhstan belongs in Eurovision, not here for a Worldvision at all tbh.
To say that Kazakhstan is Europe is a bit of a stretch. It is a border state between Europe and Asia. Okay, he could participate. I have nothing against it. If Australia is participating why should Kazakhstan not participate? xshrug

What I would like, apart from the vast majority of my suggestive ideas, is that a "Wild Card" be established which gives the ESC the place of "guest". So, in addition to Australia we could have a chance also other countries xyes

Top Bottom