Contact us

Kate Ryan 2017

alca

I'm surprised nobody made this topic. So who's it gonna be?

My guess it's Belgium and/or Portugal.

Adeline

With pain in my heart it has to be :be:; one of my favourites this year, but the rehearsals have been a huge let-down.

I also think :mk: and :pl: won't make it to the final.

Pawhlen

I need to say :be: sadly. I really like that song but after the rehearsals...

Even :au: is in trouble, especially since many other ballads are starting to climb on the odds and so on

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Belgium obviously. Although expectations have dropped so much since rehearsals, I'm not sure we can even call it a Kate Ryan if it fails. The whole point of a Kate Ryan is a fan favourite that fails when no one expects it to. We had one last year with Iceland. In that case I would say Finland. Popular, quality song. But in a tough semi and not the best starting position.

ChrisOL

Azerbaijan, Romania, France...

There is already to much hate for Belgium and expectations reeeealy dropped a lot...

Tinchey

Well Belgium is already out of the race, so it doesn't qualify for this title... I think it's going to be either Estonia, Romania or Denmark.
Although I want it to be Azerbaijan, relying on cool is just not good enough + that staging is terrible.

ESCada

Purely based on youtube views of rehearsals etc ..... The interest seems pretty low for Norway and Estonia tbh.
And we all knew that especially Estonia was gonna rely on the televote .......... Juries will not bite into it.

Even though I like it :(

Welli

I fear it could be Estonia. :|

(It's my husband's favorite song this year and I don't want to watch the final alone. :( )

Alaska49

i actually think we will NOT have a kate ryan this year! belgium and macedonia have been tragically and terribly left for dead by y'all fickle asses, the only other favourites on the level to be considered a kate ryan are portugal and maybe france. i don't see it happening to either, but what do we know? the beauty of kate ryans is exactly that we don't ever see it coming.

Alaska49

was finland loved enough to be a kate ryan??? everyone thought they were qualifying at least

also BELGIUM WAS FINE HA HA HA IN YOUR FACES

Top Bottom