Contact us

Kanto

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
8xzv.png

:kant:

The Kantō region (関東地方 Kantō-chihō) is a geographical area of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. The region includes the Greater Tokyo Area and encompasses seven prefectures: Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, and Kanagawa. Within its boundaries, slightly more than 45 percent of the land area is the Kantō Plain. The rest consists of the hills and mountains that form the land borders. In official census count on October 1, 2010 by the Japan Statistics Bureau, the population was 42,607,376 amounting to approximately one third of the total population of Japan.

In the Pokémon franchise, a region named after Kantō is the first geographical setting of both the anime and the game series (it was featured in Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and HeartGold and SoulSilver).

250px-Japan_Kanto_Region_large.png

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: Kanto - Tatsh - Xepher - 40 Entries Celebration Friday 19:30 CET!

Off to run an errand but we should still be ready to go @ 10:30! https://plug.dj/jsa-princeton-2015

nekoisneko

Re: Kanto | 117 SF 1 | Haruka to Miyuki - Kiseki o inoru koto wa mou shinai

Kanto WV 117
Haruka to Miyuki - Kiseki o inoru koto wa mou shinai

English Translation Lyric:

I planned to send this song back years ago when I still playing WV, but never had a chance as the song video did not available (and I lost the interest to play WV). So this song is my comeback entry for WV117 (goddess Kokia can wait) . The group, Haruka to Miyuki, consist of Haruka and Miyuki and cosidered as folk-rock band (but I found that they more into pop-rock band). Anyway, I hope you enjoy :kant: entry :D

xcat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: Kanto | 118 | Another Female Singer

I love traveling. It was my jam during high school xheat

I have not decided yet, but I plan to send her ballad instead of her uptempo song

You must have had a great hight school time xheat

whoa still no idea of what could be she has a lot of ballads

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm excited to find out what Utada song this is. The two I always thought of sending myself were Colors, and one that is from a soundtrack (won't say what it is so as not to possibly spoil things if it's the one). Big support incoming if it's either of the two.

Utada was the artist that got me into Jpop too actually! Was the very first Japanese singer I listened to.

nekoisneko

whoa which kingdom hearts song is it

not a soundtrack from kingdom hearts, *though I almost submitted this song*

I'm excited to find out what Utada song this is. The two I always thought of sending myself were Colors, and one that is from a soundtrack (won't say what it is so as not to possibly spoil things if it's the one). Big support incoming if it's either of the two.

Utada was the artist that got me into Jpop too actually! Was the very first Japanese singer I listened to.

xheya
I still remember that my sister introduced me with "First Love" when I was still in elementary school, and I fell in love with her voice immediately. xheat
I like Colors and Sakura Drops xlove, and most of her song have distinct style from other Jpop.

nekoisneko

KANTO WV 118
SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:Laco - Trollz

I did not mean to troll, but apparently I submitted Utada's song that have competed in WV before xcookie she will be back in WV 119.
Therefore, please enjoy Sawano Hiroyuki ft. Laco with the title "Trollz". He is a composer that has produced many epic songs and soundtracks. He gained his popularity after successfully composing soundtracks for Gundam Unicorn and Attack of the Titan. He has been collaborating with many japanese singer, such as Aimer, tielle, TM Revolution, etc. "Trollz" is a song which I think has used japanglish but with better pronounciation.

Lyric

Top Bottom