Contact us

Kanto

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
8xzv.png

:kant:

The Kantō region (関東地方 Kantō-chihō) is a geographical area of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. The region includes the Greater Tokyo Area and encompasses seven prefectures: Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, and Kanagawa. Within its boundaries, slightly more than 45 percent of the land area is the Kantō Plain. The rest consists of the hills and mountains that form the land borders. In official census count on October 1, 2010 by the Japan Statistics Bureau, the population was 42,607,376 amounting to approximately one third of the total population of Japan.

In the Pokémon franchise, a region named after Kantō is the first geographical setting of both the anime and the game series (it was featured in Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and HeartGold and SoulSilver).

250px-Japan_Kanto_Region_large.png

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 75 | It's not ANIME!?

As the title said,

ANIME JA NAI!!!
It's not an ordinary anime, but a Movie Anime soundtrack! xheat

will reveal the movies after WV 74 Final Result show :mrgreen:

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 75 | LIST OF ANIME MOVIE! |

KANTO WV 75

LIST OF ANIME MOVIE xheat

1. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: 1.0 YOU ARE (NOT) ALONE
Evangelion_1.0_You_Are_Not_Alone_Poster.jpg

As you know (or probably not), I'm a mecha-anime freak, esp for Gundam series and this one, Neon Genesis Evangelion. This anime brought a dark theme on mecha-anime, where it was uncommon to see such depressive anime during the period (mid 90s). Using apocalyptic theme, where God is going to exterminate people by sending "Angels", survived people tried to fight back the "Angels" with mecha called "Evangelion". Well you can imagine the fighting scene in this anime, brutal fight between "Angels" and giant mecha.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone is the movie which is actually a remastered version of original series and sum some episodes from the original series into one movie. I thought that the movie will be boring (as I have watched the original series), but it was good movie to introduce Evangelion.
The music that I pick from this movie is a soundtrack: instrumental, with music like a big band from army xheat

2. KIMI NO NA WA (YOUR NAME)
Your_Name_poster.png

I was wondering why people so love this movie or why this movie is so overrated (at that time). I had a chance to watch this movie on the plane 2 weeks ago. and I'd say I LOVE IT! :lol: the theme is actually cheesy, just like Indonesian short movie on television. but this movie has twist plot which I didn't expect.
The music that I pick from this movie is a song: female singer, accompanied with piano only xheat

3. BORUTO: NARUTO THE MOVIE

Boruto_-_Naruto_the_Movie.png

This movie is actually an epilogue from Naruto. Apparently, that kyuubi-ninja has a son named Boruto, and this movie is telling us about his adventure.
The music that I pick from this movie is a soundtrack: epic-instrumental, high pace, like you would like running as a ninja xheat

4. NEON GENESIS EVANGELION: 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO
Evangelion_3_poster.png

The latest movie from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I had to say, I was mind-blown with the latest one and didn't expect the setting would be that depressive and the character would suffer so much from the fight with the Angels.
The music that I pick from this movie is a song: female singer, has crisp voice, and it is a beautiful ballad.

wow, such a long description xheat maybe [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] has infected me to write this long. xheat

anyway, I hope my choice could share with you the epicness and the beauty of anime movie xheat

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 75 SF2 | Utada Hikaru - Sakura Nagashi

WV 75 KANTO

UTADA HIKARU - SAKURA NAGASHI

For coming back entry, :kant: is sending Utada Hikaru, a female singer that actually has international recognition for her work. She is well known for her beautiful ballad "First Love" that went successfully in Japan and International. For this time, she represents us with her ballad "Sakura Nagashi" from Evangelion 3.33: You Can (Not) Redo. As I wrote in previous post, this anime movie is part of Neon Genesis Evangelion remake, but with new storyline. (I suggest you to watch the whole series :D ).

Here is the anime video version:

full version is in here

Hope you guys enjoy it! xpray

and next edition, :kant: will send something different! :twisted:

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 76 |

xcry

this beautiful ballad failed to get us being in the final xcry

next entry: a rock song

Wow, thats was a long time ago I competed for this game, I failed everytime....

So exciting to know which entry you will sent next. I wish you good luck. You are a way better delegation of Kanto than I ever was.

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 76 | Alan Dawa Dolma - Kuon no Kawa

WV 76 KANTO

ALAN DAWA DOLMA - KUON NO KAWA

Alan is back to WV (and brought us back to final xlove)! Alan is Tibetan singer that made her debut for Japanese music in 2006 (and I had problem to send her back then to WV :lol: ). I'd say she is my second fave (from :kant:) artist after goddess Kokia xbow. "Kuon no Kawa" was OST for Red Cliff movie or Battle of Red Cliff (shorter version of Red Cliff). This song is just simply pop-epic with some east-asian folk music fusion xheat. Though in this one, her vocal is not as amazing as in her other song *cough*Ashita e no sanka*cough* but still enjoyable and beautiful xlove.

her previous attempt in WV with "Ashita e no sanka"

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND SUPPORT US IN THE FINAL! xpray

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 76 | Alan Dawa Dolma - Kuon no Kawa

I'm thinking to have an NF xthink

probably another Anime NF xheat

will give you the detail soon! :D

nekoisneko

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 76 | Alan Dawa Dolma - Kuon no Kawa | WV 77 ANIME NF - DDL: TBA

WV77 KANTO

xcat ANIME NF xcat

Welcome to the national final of Kanto Region!!! This time, we will have a national final with theme: ANIME!!! xheat xheat xheat
Without further ado, let's start the NF! xheat

There will be 5 songs, using anime op/ed version. I will send the full version to WV though.

1. SawanoHiroyuki - Into The Sky ft. Tielle (Gundam Unicorn RE:0096 Opening Theme)

2. Akeboshi - Wind (Naruto Ending Theme)

3. Yousei Teikoku - Kuusou Mesorogiwi (Mirai Nikki Opening Theme)

4. Akiko Shikata - Akatsuki (Akatsuki no Yona Ending Theme)

5. Supercell - Hakushu Kassai Utaawase (Katanagatari Openin Theme)

HOW TO VOTE?
Just rank each song with range from 1 (lowest point) to 10 (highest point). You can give the same point for more than 1 song. Send me your votes via PM :D

WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
6 APRIL 23:59CET

DOUMO ARIGATOU!!!! xthank​

ZoboCamel

Re: Kantō 関東 | WV 76 | Alan Dawa Dolma - Kuon no Kawa | WV 77 ANIME NF - DDL: TBA

Damn... this is going to be hard to vote in. On one hand, I want to support my favourite... on the other hand, literally every song here is good, so I might just end up giving high scores to everything and doing nothing to impact the scoreboard. :lol:

Seriously though, great selection! Everything here would be at least a decent choice for WV. There's one song that's been right near the top of my :jp: shortlist since I've joined, though, so I think my top votes will have to go there. I should be voting either tonight or tomorrow!

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

::seen has voted! :D Best of luck xcheer

nekoisneko

Damn... this is going to be hard to vote in. On one hand, I want to support my favourite... on the other hand, literally every song here is good, so I might just end up giving high scores to everything and doing nothing to impact the scoreboard. :lol:

Seriously though, great selection! Everything here would be at least a decent choice for WV. There's one song that's been right near the top of my :jp: shortlist since I've joined, though, so I think my top votes will have to go there. I should be voting either tonight or tomorrow!

Wahahahhaha. I didn't expect that you will like all of them :lol:
This is just my first shortlisted anime songs xcat I have other set of anime songs, which is more absurd :lol:
Oh there's one song that has been right near your list? xthink
anyway, I'm glad that you enjoy the NF :D

nekoisneko

Thank you for the 25th Place!! xthank

Hope more people will vote in the NF! xpray

Top Bottom