Contact us

Kanto

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
8xzv.png

:kant:

The Kantō region (関東地方 Kantō-chihō) is a geographical area of Honshu, the largest island of Japan. The region includes the Greater Tokyo Area and encompasses seven prefectures: Gunma, Tochigi, Ibaraki, Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, and Kanagawa. Within its boundaries, slightly more than 45 percent of the land area is the Kantō Plain. The rest consists of the hills and mountains that form the land borders. In official census count on October 1, 2010 by the Japan Statistics Bureau, the population was 42,607,376 amounting to approximately one third of the total population of Japan.

In the Pokémon franchise, a region named after Kantō is the first geographical setting of both the anime and the game series (it was featured in Pokémon Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and HeartGold and SoulSilver).

250px-Japan_Kanto_Region_large.png

nekoisneko

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 28 | Maaya Sakamoto - Gravity | WV 29 - Anime Song (Again) :')

Good luck Neko, I hope the song does well in the final results! :kant::ch:

Thank you Steph ! xrunhug

Good luck to you as well :D

EDIT :

I'm considering to change my plan :oops: :lol:

so, it might be not [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION] who doesn't like the singer, but [MENTION=12536]Evangeline[/MENTION] xwhistle

and it might be not an Anime Song xwhistle

Evangeline

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 28 | Maaya Sakamoto - Gravity | WV 29 - Anime Song (Again) :')

You could as well immediately throw rocks in my face. :"(

nekoisneko

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | KOKIA - ALAN - OR BABYMETAL

WV 29 Plan

So, as the thread title says,

It could be Kokia ( [MENTION=7797]AdelAdel[/MENTION] hates it), Alan ( [MENTION=12536]Evangeline[/MENTION] hates it) or Babymetal (Everybody hates it :') )

Evangeline

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | KOKIA - ALAN - OR BABYMETAL

If it's Alan I hope you send a Japanese song and not a Chinese one, that would be misplaced :/

nekoisneko

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | ALAN - ???

Alan Dawa Dolma will be our choice in WV 29 ! xcheer

Alan is Tibetian-born Japan Singer, she had career in Japan (and lived in Tokyo). After 2011, she went back to China mainland and started her Chinese Music career,
in 2013, she was participant for Chinese X-factor ! :eek: but she was eliminated in the judges home stage (top 24) xcry

I was going to pick Kokia, but I have too many list from her :lol: (I have 10 songs from her that I would like to send in WV :lol: )

nekoisneko

Somehow, Alan is questioned her eligibility as Kanto Entry, xshrug

(how would I send someone that is not eligible, I've checked it first and looked to the rules IOTAP )

Worst case : if she is not accepted, then KOKIA will be :kant: entry

nekoisneko

Thanks for the cheer up xcrazy

:lol:

oh, and in case if Kokia is doubted, then I have sent Back up of Back up entry and Back up of Back up of Back up Entry xcrazy

because it's already 10:20 in here and it's obvious that I won't be online in the crucial time, so....

EDIT :

I'm still fighting for Alan, but in case after the explanation still being doubted and refused, then there is Kokia,

If Kokia also has the same situation, then there is Man With A Mission,

If Man With A Mission also being doubted because they wear mask, then there is Crystal Kay

AdelAdel

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | ??? - ???

I just checked it and it says that she lived in Tokyo, how the heck can she be doubted? IOTAP

nekoisneko

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | ??? - ???

I just checked it and it says that she lived in Tokyo, how the heck can she be doubted? IOTAP

I've replied and sent the explanation about it, (even she had career in Japan, and was in Oricon Chart ! IOTAP to the mods)

just in case, I have sent several back up and back up of back up as well

nekoisneko

Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | ALAN - ASHITA E NO SANKA (明日への讃歌)

:kant: KANTO ENTRY WV 29 :kant:

ALAN DAWA DOLMA - ASHITA E NO SANKA (HYMN OF TOMORROW)

73499731ui6.jpg

"Ashita e no Sanka" (明日への讃歌) is the debut Japanese-language single by Tibetan singer Alan. The song was produced by Kikuchi Kazuhito and written by Nojima Shinji, with arrangement by Nakano Yuuta. It was released on November 21, 2007, as the lead single from her debut studio album, Voice of Earth (2009). It was later released in Taiwan on June 20, 2008.

Good Luck Alan !!! xcheer

Amir

Veteran
Re: KANTOU 関東 | WV 29 | ALAN - ASHITA E NO SANKA

Awesome choice neko! xbounce

Top Bottom