Contact us

K-pop Fiesta - Winners & Full Results page 34

tuorem

142148kpop.jpg

The ESC-style game with strong Korean flavor!

Introduction

General rules

Little final results

seoul-skyline.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: K-pop Fiesta

There's a lot of K-Pop that I enjoy, so I'd be thrilled to take part! :D

EscGeek

Veteran

Out of korean music i only know Psy's music and a few random hits with a lot of views on youtube xshrug

tuorem

Out of korean music i only know Psy's music and a few random hits with a lot of views on youtube xshrug

That's fine, I mean Psy is definitely not the best symbol one must remember of Korean music :) but if you want to discover Kpop a little bit, then be my guest! I included lots of hits in the lineup. Imo it's very catchy, there are visuals and choreographies...

That's why I made short rounds, so that no one becomes afraid of the amount of songs.

EscGeek

Veteran

I mean Psy is definitely not the best symbol one must remember of Korean music :)

But he's the only korean artist i came acros so far,that "made" me listen to all of his hits :rolleyes:

I'll be checking this thread regularly xup

tuorem

But he's the only korean artist i came acros so far,that "made" me listen to all of his hits :rolleyes:

I'll be checking this thread regularly xup

I know right, he does his stuff with his style and I respect that. :) But Korea has lots of other amazing artists and songs.

If this game starts one day (provided we're enough people), then feel free to listen to the lineups I'll upload little by little. :) Maybe you'll want to vote at that time.

EDC0708

I'd be interested, I don't know much about k-pop either, but am interested to learn!

tuorem

I'd be interested, I don't know much about k-pop either, but am interested to learn!

Welcome dear xkiss I guess it'll be a funny way to get to know more about their music if you're not familiar with it. :) Remember you'll be able to vote whenever you want, you're not obliged to do anything. It's just for fun ;)

ElRuso

Ok, I don't know much about K-Pop, but I'm sure it would be an interesting game. Count me in:D

AdelAdel

You are very optimistic! I did have 15 participants at best with my ESC game last time, so... 10 would be already a victory imo :lol:

Really? :lol: I thought that 15 would be a decent number - note how I say "decent" and not "great"... But, considering that anyone can vote, I don't mean 15 regular participants, just 15 random participants every quarter / semi / etc.

tuorem

Really? :lol: I thought that 15 would be a decent number - note how I say "decent" and not "great"... But, considering that anyone can vote, I don't mean 15 regular participants, just 15 random participants every quarter / semi / etc.

I know that's not a high number, games here don't have that much participants compared with WV and NSC :)
However, I hope some people will randomly come vote too. But if we have 8 to 10 people to start, it wouldn't be that bad, as I said in my presentation, Kpop is kind of "niche" on the forum, so I don't expect many people to gladly want to take part :( We are six at the moment.

Hele.

I do not know much about K-Pop so it will be fun to explore something new! xcheer Especially with you as tutor [MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION]! xkiss

tuorem

I do not know much about K-Pop so it will be fun to explore something new! xcheer Especially with you as tutor [MENTION=9195]tuorem[/MENTION]! xkiss

Aww Hele. xheart xkiss Thank you so much for your support!
I know it's not very exciting when a game is focused on a music scene one doesn't know. Hopefully, you'll have fun voting and discovering a little bit their pop music. Maybe you will even find one or two songs you will still listen to afterwards :)

Hele.

Aww Hele. xheart xkiss Thank you so much for your support!
I know it's not very exciting when a game is focused on a music scene one doesn't know. Hopefully, you'll have fun voting and discovering a little bit their pop music. Maybe you will even find one or two songs you will still listen to afterwards :)

xheart

Totally contrary about bolded part! It is actually much more exciting! Most of times I played some games, spin-offs that at first looked non attractive because I didn't know them...it was so excited to find something I like on those scenes! In the end of process I would be so happy with finding something I actually like and more excited than situation in which I would send something "in normal circumstances"! xcheer

Top Bottom