Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Calvin was invited at the end of last edition, he just chose not to join in straight away on this edition which he is not obligated to do so. People have an entire edition in order to make their region/country choice before the invite is taken away.

Uto

Veteran
Ok, cool, I'll just wait then. Was a bit confusing now as you can imagine.

JSSArcos

xhiwell, as said a few days ago, time for change

From WV 124

Current: :fi: (Finland)
New: :ie: (Ireland)

thanks to everyone who supported my adventure in Finland, great experience, really a country with a great music industry (as i already suspected) , but after 20 editions I felt it was time to change, Ireland is a good challenge, with some "pearls" that I know, 3 bands make me want to come here mainly ...

Last edited:

Zonne147

From WV 124

thanks to everyone who supported my adventure in Finland, great experience, really a country with a great music industry (as i already suspected) , but after 20 editions I felt it was time to change, Ireland is a good challenge, with some "pearls" that I know, 3 bands make me want to come here mainly ...

When I joined this contest you were already in Finland, and I know how successful you were during this period - just look at your results and especially the big diversity of genres - folk, rock, metal, indie, pop, a bit of everything xheat...

Now this challenge is over, it's time to move on and I can't wait to see what do you have in store for us ;)

Thank you very much for the last editions and best of luck brother xcheers

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

From WV 124

I wish you the best of luck! I'm very relieved to know that you're staying with us. xheat
Hoping for great and wonderful songs from :ie:. xlove

Eulaliya

From WV125:

Current WV Region: ::swen
New WV Region: :lond:

Oh yes, time to move to the Capital - home of the British Folk-Rock scene ;)
I'd originally planned to send a few more songs from SWEN but London has many more artists than any other :en: region combined - and Folk-Rock too, so yeah - King's Cross and Platform 9 3/4 here I come! (Potterheads may get this reference) xcheer

Last edited:

DenizESC

Banned
no drama at all but just checked a thread and it says im on a waiting list, just saying: i never agreed to be put on one?

thank you

Top Bottom