Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amir

Veteran
As a true believer and follower of Danaism, hallowed be thy name, I cannot accept a voting flop as Mrs. Dana's last appearance in WV. Hasta luego España!

From WV156

old country: :es:
new country: :il:

Adrian

Now Idk if I am supposed to post it here yet or wait until I get the confirmation.... so it's in a spoiler only look if I am allowed to come back this edition....

After 48 editions away I am back to claim the worst success rate xox

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was looking through my KZ playlists and nothing was quite doing it for me. So...

Effective immediately

Current region: Kazakhstan :kz:
New region: Mongolia :mn:

hijirio

Veteran

Uto

Veteran
The real question is, was it supposed to be the year 2051 or the edition 2051 :lol: ?
Given that we do like 17 editions a year edition 2051 will be over a century away, so most likely Hiji is talking about the year. Sorry for taking your joke too literal and ruining it.

Given that we do like 17 editions a year edition 2051 will be over a century away, so most likely Hiji is talking about the year. Sorry for taking your joke too literal and ruining it.
Which makes the joke even better as none of us will be alive to experience the 2051st WV Edition. Gabe will do everything to increase his own lifespan with the technology available in the future, just for an online contest.

Kek

Top Bottom