Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV149 & 150
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV149
pras | ::tm Turkmenistan ➟ :ru: Russia
Journalist | ::ista Istanbul ➟ :lb: Lebanon
FabiESC | ::mida Mid-Atlantic States ➟ :paci: Pacific States
cegs5 | :ar: Argentina ➟ :mx: Mexico
MiraShadowMan | OP ➟ :ceru: Central Russia
Gabe | OP ➟ :ma: Morocco
iowacorn | OP ➟ Nunavut
WolvXCII | OP ➟ :au: Australia
Nicholas123 | :gr: Greece ➟ :fr: France

Changes from WV150
Ringdalen | ::yohu Yorkshire & the Humber ➟ :ar: Argentina

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached: USA

Last edited:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Assuming the rules and not the first post are correct, I'm joining @Arion if you'll have me for what I'm sure will be a lengthy and fruitful partnership!

From WV 147
Current WorldVision country/region: :al: Albania
New WorldVision country/region: :neus: Northeastern USA

whiteshoes

From WV 147

Current WorldVision country/region: Kanto
New WorldVision country/region: Northwest Italy

I don't really know what flag to choose but I really like the one SwedishFailurez wanted to choose for Northern Italy the other day before the change was declined:

if this is inappropriate I would go for the Lombardy flag instead as it is the biggest region in Northwest Italy:

Uto

From WV 147

I don't really know what flag to choose but I really like the one SwedishFailurez wanted to choose for Northern Italy the other day before the change was declined:

if this is inappropriate I would go for the Lombardy flag instead as it is the biggest region in Northwest Italy:

Those flags are lol. Seeing them for the first time I would swear one was in Scandalnavia and the other in Japan.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
From WV 146

Current WorldVision country/region: :rs: Serbia
New WorldVision country/region: Istanbul
Please avoid editing posts in this thread, as your new switch might get unnoticed. If you change your mind, delete the original content and create a new post, or quote the original post and write below what exactly has been changed.
@everyone

BernadetteCydonia

Assuming the rules and not the first post are correct, I'm joining @Arion if you'll have me for what I'm sure will be a lengthy and fruitful partnership!

From WV 147
Current WorldVision country/region: :al: Albania
New WorldVision country/region: :neus: Northeastern USA
Welcome back to the region you last ruled before I took it over, La la la lavieenrose.

(Which means I'll have to wait forever and a lifetime to hop back on it myself ;( )

whiteshoes

From WV 147

Are there any news whether my flag proposal was approved?? I've already integrated that green-red-white crossflag in my title banner for my opening post without knowing if I can keep it xcrazy

If the flag is a problem, I am obviously open for a brainstorming session and constructive discussion with you mods about an appropriate flag.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Are there any news whether my flag proposal was approved?? I've already integrated that green-red-white crossflag in my title banner for my opening post without knowing if I can keep it xcrazy

If the flag is a problem, I am obviously open for a brainstorming session and constructive discussion with you mods about an appropriate flag.
There's no problem with the flag, it's just - same as Istanbul and Western Canada I suppose - it will uploaded soon.

Romeo

I knew it xheat
take good care of my baby xheart

Your baby is in good hands. I promise!

We will have a lot of singing and dancing and maybe we will make the final at some point :LOL:

Top Bottom