Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
May I congratulate the three of you on a superbly executed triple-switch. Reminds me of the good old days. xheat

The three way jury switch - a classic.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Move from WV 146 xheya

Current WorldVision country/region: Sydney
New WorldVision country/region: Yorkshire and the Humber

My home region. Bless Yorkshire and the Humber. Although being referred to as the Humber is super controversial in these parts. :lol:

Ringdalen

ah :( I suspect WV 141 was like the only edition that a lot of my former regions competed at once, then

edit: kinda 145 as well ig

I hope to go back to Sydney in the future (maybe even as soon as New Year’s Season if it’s still free) because there is so much amazing music I still want to send from there. xup

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
We can refer to it as the «Kingdom», «Where the (Humber) bridge is the best part of the song» or «Ashley’s Island» instead. :cool:
What Ashley meant to say is that it's Yorkshire with a bit of England that no one else wanted tagged on because we're lovely and welcoming folk in Yorkshire. God's Own County and all that xheat

Top Bottom