Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

JamieBrown

Might be stressful for you guys who are afraid of 'artist robberies' by your Norway mates but from my point of view I gotta say: there can't be too much of Norway. xfaint I'd love to see @JamieBrown going there too, for example :mrgreen: Just gimme more

Nord-Noreg is waiting for me, someday it might come :D

Genesis

Might be stressful for you guys who are afraid of 'artist robberies' by your Norway mates but from my point of view I gotta say: there can't be too much of Norway. xfaint I'd love to see @JamieBrown going there too, for example :mrgreen: Just gimme more

I was interested to take Norway at some point in the past, so who knows... I may just take that slice of a cake too! :mrgreen:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran

Nahh, as you said, there can't be too much :no:. Daniels is obviously welcome and even if he or Fierro take the artirsts whoI'm going to send (yes, I've got a very long list :lol:), I take them again with my own choices. :D Kalandra have been sent by both Fierro and I and they managed a great result both times with only a break of one edition (I was worried that they being there again so fast could harm them results-wise. Fortunately it didn't happen. xheat I could not imagine not having sent "Brave New World". Fierro must feel the same about their awesome song he sent. So, it's pretty much compatible. :p I already know how Fierro moves with ::ostl, considering that Daniel's taste is in constant mutation, I can't feel but very curious to see what he will send. :lol: xheart
@JamieBrown - Ben we're waiting for you too. The more, the merrier. xheart xrofl

Top Bottom