Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV185 & 186
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV185
JamieBrown | OP ➟ :no: Norway
Looren | :fr: France ➟ Côte d'Ivoire
Zeus | :kr: South Korea ➟ :fr: France
Edweis | ::hokk Hokkaido ➟ ::toho Tohoku

Changes from WV186

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

MARCOMEN

From WV 119

Current WorldVision country/region: :madr:
New WorldVision country/region: None

I've been here since November 2015. But after 59 editions, I've decided to officially withdraw from this wonderful contest.

I have truly enjoyed my time here and I have so many great memories from participating. When I first joined WV, I never thought I would stay so long because, at the time, I rarely listened to music (mainly eurovision songs and some arabic music) probably because I wasn't crazy about like 95% of the music played on TV/radio :lol:. But during my WV journey, I have discovered some fantastic gems (I will post my top 20 songs later), so my appetite for listening and discovering music gems has became stronger.

Unfortunately due to being busy in my real life, my motivation for WV has decreased and I have decided that WV 118 is my last. I won't say farewell but see you again maybe :)

Love you all. xlove

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
From 120 WV
Old Country/Region: Pomerania :pome:
New Country/Region: Lesser Poland

Apparently, this region has already taken part as Małopolska (see WV 90-91, for example). However, I would like to stick to English terms (just to let you know @WorldVision mods so that we don't have to open a new Greenroom thread).

John1

Can I postpone my current switch to WV121 as I want to stay with :ru: for one more edition? Or will I have to ask for a switch later on?

Zonne147

WV 120:
Current WorldVision country/region
: :at: Austria
New WorldVision country/region: :al: Albania

I'm moving to my beloved Albania xheat

Think it's time to start sending sth from a country I know better, probably that will help me... Anyway I'm happy with my results, despite that last places in my semi I got a tasty 7th place with Falco...

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
WV 120:
Current WorldVision country/region
: : none
New WorldVision country/region: :en:

THE MOST xheat THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE IS COME ON BACK. SHE HAS RETURNED. IM HYPED

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom