Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV183 & 184
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV183
Tinchey | Cote D'ivoire ➟ :dz: Algeria
John1 | :lu: Luxembourg ➟ ::brit Brittany
NikolaiMoller | :rs: Serbia ➟ :mk: North Macedonia

Changes from WV184
Arion | ::sudo Sudogwon ➟ ::queb Quebec
iowacorn | ::nswa New South Wales ➟ ::berl Berlin
hjarnskakning | :marm: Marmara ➟ :eg: Egypt
Nelisa | :za: South Africa ➟ Mazovia
Amir | :es: Spain ➟ :il: Israel

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

ferret

I do not understand what's interesting in the US regions... Very boring. There is an NSC for this.;)
Well, unless you want to win every time...:unsure:

Kimrt

I'm interested in one of the USA regions but which states do they cover?

I was formerly England and I'm interested in trying something new. Is it possible?

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Kimrt

is south usa still free? If so I want that. If not I want mid Atlantic states :) if it's OK

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
is south usa still free? If so I want that. If not I want mid Atlantic states :) if it's OK
Yes, you can. Southern USA getting free is the very reason we have a free spot! 😄
Do you want to change from the current edition and cancel your break? Please use the official form
Code:
From WV [state edition]

Kimrt

Yes, you can. Southern USA getting free is the very reason we have a free spot! 😄
Do you want to change from the current edition and cancel your break? Please use the official form
Code:
From WV [state edition]

Yes. I didn't know forum would be up again ha as

From WV 119
Current: England
New: Southern USA

Thank you so much for your help gera

ferret

Is England free? mmm... Not interested! :cool: For now.
I will not leave Australia in such difficult times... 😞

Amir

Veteran
Is :uk: free now, since Alevender hasn't send an entry 4x within the last 10 editions?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is :uk: free now, since Alevender hasn't send an entry 4x within the last 10 editions?

Hes on an official break, so no.

Amir

Veteran
So one can have more than three breaks within ten editions if the other breaks are unofficial? :ROFLMAO:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
So one can have more than three breaks within ten editions if the other breaks are unofficial? :ROFLMAO:

you can have 3 breaks in a 10 edition period, and if you 3 fail to send an entry 3 times in 10 editions you are removed from WV. So yeah, if you want to be clever you could work the system but it wouldn't make you very popular. People did it in NSC for years and it's annoying, but when the rule was stricter we hemorrhaged out players left and right. In fact with the current one we've lost 2 this edition.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
you can have 3 breaks in a 10 edition period, and if you 3 fail to send an entry 3 times in 10 editions you are removed from WV. So yeah, if you want to be clever you could work the system but it wouldn't make you very popular. People did it in NSC for years and it's annoying, but when the rule was stricter we hemorrhaged out players left and right. In fact with the current one we've lost 2 this edition.

Might have misread this, but the Rules say you're only allowed three official breaks every ten editions. If Alevander has had four, surely that's outwith the Rules? Or is the implication here that you could take three 'official' breaks and two 'unofficial' breaks in ten editions and be OK?

Amir

Veteran
Might have misread this, but the Rules say you're only allowed three official breaks every ten editions. If Alevander has had four, surely that's outwith the Rules? Or is the implication here that you could take three 'official' breaks and two 'unofficial' breaks in ten editions and be OK?

He had three breaks and once he failed to send an entry

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
He had three breaks and once he failed to send an entry
Yeah so does that mean we can effectively take every other edition off, as long as we vary the way in which we do it? Doesn't feel quite right!!

Eulaliya

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom