Contact us

Junior Eurovision 2021 design ballot!

DrewWilliams

Hello, I'm Drew, and I am the fan of Eurovision Song Contest. Did you know that Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 was take place at Paris, France? Cause if you don't know, let me know about the song contest!

The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 is will be the 19th edition of the annual, thanks for the France Televisions and EBU. The contest will be held at La Seine Musicale in Paris, France, following the victory at the last year's contest with Valentina, performing "J'imagine".

One of the theme for the contest, Imagine, was revealed on May. The slogan was similar to the Valentina's song, represents as a way to encourage children to be creative – and pursue their dreams.

Obviously, the logo and brand was not revealed yet. And I like this meaning of the theme/slogan, I am thinking of this logo was based on that, and the design of the idea is the marvelous, or colorful, or dreams. I am also thinking to the design ballot of 2026 Winter Olympics at Milan.

Got it! You guys, you decide which of my two logos will be chosen for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2021 in Paris! So this is so tempting to see this great two logos! Now, it's time to choosing!

These are the pictures of the my two candidate logos, the one named "Starship", and the also one named "Rainbow". Inspired by the imagination, the emblems of this song contest are represented in the two potential emblems. The catchy symbol or emblem, illustrating the life of creativity and love.

StarshipJESC.jpg

The "Starship" design one, which similar to the Milano-Cortina 2026 "Futura" design, it consists of traces a purple-colors line of the shooting stars, represents imagine how far much reaching for the stars, means the victory, shineful creativity, and pursuing their dreams. The glory and wishes for JESC, makes sophisticated and fun, and creating and finding the whole new world of dreams. For the history of JESC, making their new wish to winning the contest at the show, make something imaginable for the far, far future.

RainbowJESC.jpg

The "Rainbow" look one, same as the Milano-Cortina 2026 "Dado" design, with it's cute design featuring imagery of two teal rectangle means the people or mind thinking about the idea, and it has a rainbow rectangle between two rectangle, like a slicing a grilled cheese sandwich; unfolding their mind and got any all imagination, this world, the imagination for everyone, creating the wonder of creativity and love, what we need is an idea that feels make it imagination, such as ghosts, monsters, robots, aliens, everything! The sooner we do, the sooner people can sing, and see. The Earth is filled with imagination and magical – to get a whole new dreams – together. In JESC, making their inspiration for the songs, and road to the victory, and create it again for the another year.

What do you think of those two logos? Go and vote now to decide which two logos will be chosen! Link in the description: https://bit.ly/35W4xfo

After voting, hashtagging to my reply, if you vote Starship, type #ivotestarship, or if you vote Rainbow, type #ivoterainbow. The voting will be closed on 15th June. Are you team Starship? Or team Rainbow? Anyways, à bientôt!

#ivotestarship #ivoterainbow

Update: We must to sign up after voting with those two logos, remember? ;>
Update 2: The announcement video is out! Click here: https://bit.ly/3ytGjFk

Last edited:
Top Bottom