Contact us

Jon Ola Sand will step down as Eurovision Executive Supervisor

Ezio

Veteran
After a Swedish and a Norwegian executive, Björkman is not acceptable (and for many other reasons). He should just retire.

Neo

Sand was corrupt, simple as. Allowing political issues to enter the competition with the Ukraine-Russia thing was disgusting, and not doing anything about the corrupt juries is corruption in itself. Good riddance to him.

What we need is someone with a backbone who can stand up for what's fair, but not sure where one could find such a person, although former EBU chief Ingrid Deltenre made a very good impression during the Ukraine debacle.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Good, he should learn from bjorkman how to help his own country instead of trying to sabotage it.

anto475

Nicola Cagliore is resigning, and I can't find a report for where he's moving to next. Could he be going for Jon Ola's job?

Schlagerman1

Nicola Cagliore is resigning, and I can't find a report for where he's moving to next. Could he be going for Jon Ola's job?

That was my thought too when I read he was going. He seems like a person that could fit as the supervisor as well, even if I still believe that it is an eastern european persons turn to get it, I can live with Cagliore getting it. :)

AlekS

Veteran
Meet the new Supervisor.

Martin Österdahl.

oH6X2GL.jpg

"Jon Ola Sand will return to his native Norway to begin a new role at the head office of NRK"

Last edited:

Loindici

Veteran
Since he produced We Are One and Come Together I'd expect good things from him.

Ezio

Veteran
I except random and unnecessary changes and the manifestitation of Nordic rule over Eurovision.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I've literally no idea who this guy is or what this means for ESC? :?

Ezio

Veteran
He is from Sweden and that's a good sign!

Most definitely for Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Finland and Estonia :-)

Top Bottom