Contact us

Join FSC - Sign Up Thread

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Please join FSC by posting a message using the following template:

Username:
Did you read the FSC rules?:

Keep in mind that in order to be part of a jury the FSC Player either resides permanently in, or has the citizenship of, the country they would like to represent.

You will get confirmation in this thread when your application has been administered/approved. Our goal is to confirm your application within 48 hours.

Please only use this thread for signup purposes, not welcome messages (use the appropriate country thread for that). All other posts will be deleted. We're looking forward to see you at FSC.

Journalist

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Looking at a return for :au:

Username: Leigh744
Did you read the FSC rules?: yes

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome back to the FSC Community! :D

You’ll receive access to the FSC Private Member Forum as well as a FSC Private ‘country’ Forum very soon, I will get this Admin matter sorted for you myself.

You might remember the drill from last time, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will send you a welcoming PM shortly with some practical information about FSC as of September 2021.

We have an available, regular spot and this is given to Australia.

We welcome :au: Australia back to the FSC! Have fun!
tqcd9Op.gif

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Username: MARCOMEN
Did you read the FSC rules?: Yes

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome back to the FSC Community! :D

You’ll receive access to the FSC Private Member Forum as well as a FSC Private ‘country’ Forum very soon, I will get this Admin matter sorted for you myself.

You might remember the drill from last time, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I will send you a welcoming PM shortly with some practical information about FSC as of October 2021.

We have an available, regular spot and this is given to Morocco.

We welcome :ma: Morocco back to the FSC! Have fun!
tqcd9Op.gif

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Username: Ausesken
Yes

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome back to the FSC Community
tqcd9Op.gif

You’ll receive access again to the FSC Private Member Forum as well as a FSC Private ‘country’ Forum very soon, I will get this Admin matter sorted for you myself.

You probably remember the drill from last time, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

You will rejoin the :es: Spain jury in the FSC! Have fun! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Username: Bmbriga
Yes

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome to the FSC Community! :D

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I will send you a welcoming PM soon with some practical information about our contest.

You will join the :hr: Croatia jury in the FSC! Have fun! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Username: Faustini89

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome to the FSC Community! :D

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
I will send you a welcoming PM soon with some practical information about our contest.

You will join the :us: USA jury in the FSC! Have fun! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Username: Zeus

You will join the :nl: The Netherlands jury in the FSC! Have fun! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Let's try this again.

Username: Gera11

Confirmed, you have now been written into the FSC Member Roster. Welcome back to the FSC Community, Gera! xup

You will remember the drill from last time, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

We have an available, regular spot and this is given to Romania.

We welcome :ro: Romania back to the FSC! Have fun!
tqcd9Op.gif

Top Bottom