Contact us

JESC 2021

shameless

Very good show. Kuddos to all the kids! Being happily with a frenchie for 6 years and "turning him" into a fan of the Mainshow it is great that I can experience watching a french eurovision show in my lifetime :love:

Valentina grew so much last year and even since c'est vous qui décidez! :eek:

I think the win will be between Armenia and Ukraine. Not counting out Poland and France either, after all younger audience probably don't care much if the same formula already won. FYRoM and Albania deserve their best placings this year, as does (and hopefully will) Pauline.

EDC0708

Think this is one of the better JESC's I have seen song wise, my favourites included Italy, France, Serbia, Germany, Malta and Ireland.

AlekS

Veteran
Voted for: :pl: :ua: :am:
Close to the top 3: :fr: :mk: :az:

The best JESC in ages. I really enjoyed the songs, the production (except camera work). The mood behind the stage was THE best :D Even :ru: and :ua: singers chatted with each other (has the unwritten "don't speak to each other" rule for both delegations been lifted?).
I hope that next year they will allow voting for 3-unlimited number of countries.

Last edited:

HayashiM

Veteran
My full ranking, voted for the top 3:
1.Armenia
2.Malta
3.Ukraine
4.Serbia
5.Azerbaijan
6.Italy
7.Kazakhstan
8.France
9.Portugal
10.The Netherlands
11.Russia
12.Poland
13.Georgia
14.Ireland
15.Albania
16.North Macedonia
17.Germany
18.Spain
19.Bulgaria

lasse braun

i have voted a second time via VPN for ukraine,italia and germany -
armenia and poland are very good too - serbia surprised me and ireland has a lot of energie on stage.

ayzelto

I think we are going back to Poland. Completing the top 5 will be France, Armenia, North Macedonia and Ukraine/Azerbaijan.

toinou03

Very happy with this show. We used in :fr: to wonder if we could host a Eurovision event, based on how annoying our TV shows can be, and I'm very happy with what France Télévisions did. Hosting is all right, stage is amazing and visuals very good, though 64 millions of French people live outside Paris...

Great come back to the "normal formula" after the small 2020 edition with a lot of little talents and a very entertaining show !

I voted :fr::pl::az:

And here is my top :
1 :az:
2 :pl:
3 :fr:
4 :kz:
5 :ua:
6 :am:
7 :pt:
8 :es:
9 :mt:
10 :nl:
11 :mk:
12 :bg:
13 :it:
14 :ru:
15 :rs:
16 :de:
17 :ge:
18 :al:
19 :ie:

goncalovieira

This song will be remembered forever as one of the most beautiful entries ever in Eurovision

Ringdalen

My vote went to Russia, Armenia and Portugal. Do you guys think any of them have a chance to win? xheya

Last edited:

NemesisNick

I think the win will be between Armenia and Ukraine. Not counting out Poland and France either, after all younger audience probably don't care much if the same formula already won. FYRoM and Albania deserve their best placings this year, as does (and hopefully will) Pauline.
It's North Macedonia now. The FYRoM days are over.

Ringdalen

So many great and respectful presenters of points tonight, much better than the main contest. xclap

Top Bottom