Contact us

JESC 2021

EDC0708

Shocked there are so many people in the audience, with the Omicron variant at the moment. I'd be scared to be around so many people.

NemesisNick

#POL Poland - A reasonable ballad, but I'm not convinced it's a winner. What was the significance of the tree on the background screen for part of hte song, and the dancers with the branches? There was a burst of fireworks near the end, but I'm not sure they were needed in this style of song.

NemesisNick

#ITA Italy - Italy won the adult ESC earlier this year with a hard rock / heavy metal song from Maneskin. They've gone for some sort of power ballad with elements of hard rock / metal thrown in for good measure in JESC 2021. Not my cup of tea, but I expect this will get plenty of online votes from those who enjoy this sort of stuff. A definite left-hand side of the scoreboard contender, even if it doesn't win.

AlekS

Veteran
Italy would got my vote at the jury's show. But tonight she doesn't sound so powerful.

AlekS

Veteran
:ru: they couldn't fix her vocals fully. Even when she's talking, you can hear that she's still ill. Nevertheles, it was her 2nd best performance overall (y) (the jury show was better, imho). The camera work could have been better, but it's the weakest link for almost all entries this year.

Top Bottom