JESC 2021

Mimmon

Veteran

AlekS

Veteran
:ua: PBC revealed the finalists:

42cQoL9.jpg

Watch all the excerpts: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUpjyi9F-aB/

The only performers I like are Veronika Morska xlove, Angelina McFarlane and maybe Maria Tkachuk.

Some songs they ditched:

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
:ua: PBC revealed the finalists:

42cQoL9.jpg

Watch all the excerpts: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUpjyi9F-aB/

The only performers I like are Veronika Morska xlove, Angelina McFarlane and maybe Maria Tkachuk.

Some songs they ditched:
And they ditched this bop

AlekS

Veteran
^ Maria Tkachuk has a better bop (heard it in full, no links), imo. But I would selected Kalinina for having better vocals. I wanted a battle of 2 bops... they sound like Monatik song vs. Tayanna, but a kids version.

Veronika Morska stands out to me + she chose Shum, so I'm ready for ethno bop. But most def they will give her a shitty song by PBC's dear friends.

Arseniy Hryshchenko is backed up by ERIA and her authors, but I can't stand the song & his charisma.

McFarlane's song by Spanish co-authors sounds like a cheap cosplay of Spain 2019 going sympho pop. But I'm ready to tolerate it after a revamp, and by revamp I mean re-make like 60% of the song.

Last edited:

Mimmon

Veteran
^ Maria Tkachuk has a better bop (heard it in full, no links), imo. But I would selected Kalinina for having better vocals.
I wanted a battle of 2 bops... they sound like Monatik song vs. Tayanna, but a kids version.

Veronika Morska stands out to me + she chose Shum, so I'm ready for ethno bop. But most def they will give her a shitty song by PBC's dear friends.

Arseniy Hryshchenko is backed up by ERIA and her authors, but I can't stand the song & his charisma.

McFarlane's song by Spanish co-authors sounds like a cheap cosplay of Spain 2019 going sympho pop. But I'm ready to tolerate it after a revamp, and by revamp I mean re-make like 60% of the song.
About McFarlane song is actually good..love the vocals and song but still im going for Ellen Usenko...

Mimmon

Veteran
Somebody music video is out tomorrow
You can see a teaser of music video

AlekS

Veteran
About McFarlane song is actually good..love the vocals and song but still im going for Ellen Usenko...
I expected at least the last chorus to sound more different than the others, I was waiting for culmination. In the end I was like "that's it?" She's my #2. I wish they could revamp it with PBC's orchestra.
People here like Ellen too :) but her song is probably the most adult one.

Mimmon

Veteran
I expected at least the last chorus to sound more different than the others, I was waiting for culmination. In the end I was like "that's it?" She's my #2. I wish they could revamp it with PBC's orchestra.
People here like Ellen too :) but her song is probably the most adult one.
They actually asking people's opinions about the song to stay with this one or change to new one...

AlekS

Veteran
Krut' won the competition for authors (Dear friends did it again! :lol: ).
The title of the song is "Save This World" :rolleyes:.
Judging from the song title, I lost all hopes for ethno bop. Veronika Morska lost her chances.
Judging from Krut's previous effort, this song will not win. I hope for Angelina McFarlane, but I've got a bad feeling it won't be her or Usenko. If someone's authors are connected to PBC, they will win.

They personally asked me tbh...
You mean Usenko, right? I'm wondering if PBC jurors told her that the 2nd song is better and now she's having doubts.

Stiven

Top Bottom