Contact us

JESC 2020

Realest

I was scared that Kazakhstan won. Btw the Votingsystem is fair and can stay the Same.
Poor Susan btw.

Loindici

Veteran
Finally, France won an Eurovision Franchise in the modern times. Congratulations for Valentina and her team!!!

Loindici

Veteran

Loindici

Veteran
this afterclip scares me. I thought they're gonna announce something but i guess it's press conference? really weird...

Realest

Tactical Vote or did they vote wrongly like Czech Republic last Year?

Votación del Jurado francés en #JESC2020: 12

Serbia 10

Rusia 8

Malta 7

Ucrania 6

Alemania 5

Georgia 4

Kazajistán 3

Países Bajos 2

Bielorrusia 1

Polonia 0

España

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
go6w.png

Give the girl a break, will you ? xD

France winning at something ESC related, can you believe it ? :lol:

Anyway, while it wasn't my personal favorite, I'm glad she won. The quality of her song didn't downgrade when it went on stage, and we need something joyful for once. I hope it will set the mark for more uptempo songs in the ESC internal selection/NF contestants.

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm sad for Susan, but at least now i understand why i picked her as my #1. It's your typical macedonian junior eurovision entry. You know, the one that finishes 12th or last like Pletenka.

Once again, good winner xheya

Zonne147

Vive La France!!

I don't know much about the playback thing, but I'm sure Arina and Valentina would have still done very well without it but sometimes it really sounded like Belarus and France used playback - probably they are just too good. I hope it is just a temporary move and I also hope that in 2021 everything goes back to normal in every possible way.

I was rooting for :kz: - I was blown away by her emotional, genuine and touching performance, Karakat was just amazing, but congrats to Valentina and :fr: - sweet, joyful and appropriate song :D

Hats off to TVP, they were great!!!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Poor germany getting last on their debut dd hope it doesn't make them give up on the show.

congrats to france!!!! still my least favorite of the three attempts, but it's still a deserved victory.

Mainshow

Veteran
I hope to see these fake comments like Eastern Europeans rigged the Online Voting vanish and fade away now.
Seriously, all these bitter gheys tried to take away some dignity and pride from Poland's first two victories in Eurovision ever. I hope that Poland being part of the bottom 5 proves that the current voting is fair and actually DOES work for a concept like JESC.

I was hoping for Spain, Belarus, Kazakshtan to win (and Ukraine to do better since I honestly enjoyed that song) but I'm happy for France! They've waited so long for receiving another trophy in the Eurovision universe + it's a cute, joyful and well-produced/composed song for children.

Germany finishing last was inescapable. Our entry was the worst and least exciting or interesting one. I feel bad for Susan, in general, and I just hope that KiKa (our German broadcaster) will not use this outcome as an excuse to withdraw from the competition. We just need to either come up with a powerful and memorable ballad or a catchy and well-produced bop... It's a pity Susan got another "Perfect Life", "Black Smoke" or "Sister" to represent us.. basic, inoffensive songs do not work in Eurovision.. I'm acutally quite mad that Germany still hasn't learnt a single thing from the 00's and 10's....

Top Bottom