:5: :ua:
:4: :ru:
:3: :mt:
:2: :nl:
:1: :rs:
:0: :fr:
:0: :es:

Realest

:pl: was by far the best, dont care what the haters say.

HayashiM

Veteran
Voted for Georgia, Kazakhstan and France. Georgia is my n°1, Kazakhstan was great too, and France didn't screw up that badly as it originally appeared it would.
Overall a great improvement over the pre-show versions, I also enjoyed Ukraine, Germany, Poland and Belarus.

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
:kz: Kazakhstan - not a fond of children mourning someone, whether it's her dad or someone else. Though I'm not against such performances at all, I won't vote for such thing.

:es: Spain - the song is more suitable for the senior ESC imho + such "staging" made it look worse. But kudos for dancing & enjoying herself xlove Overall she's my #3.

:ge: Georgia - my 2nd fave, but such gothy look contraddicts the lyrics, imho.

:ua: Ukraine - My thoughts haven't changed since I saw it few weeks ago. Hope we will finish in the bottom. Didn't expect such boring staging from STB. Not the perfect vocal performance and sound quality, overall the whole thing seemed lifeless and pale.

:fr: France - finally a cheerful song that sounds and looks like a performance for kids xbow (y)
My ultimate #1.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I only caught Georgia and onward. Spain and Ukraine were vocally disappointing, Ukraine's snippet wasn't already promising so nothing new but Spain seemed weaker.
Valentina delivered quite well, the song is still not my ultimate cup of tea - too repetitive - but she can be proud or herself.

Realest

At least the Conspiracies are over.
Poland behind Malta

Top Bottom