Contact us

JESC 2020

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
woooo i don't really like anyone i want to be by i'm all here for an ireland slander xheat

Antho

Oh, sad for y'all but I would love France to host, it's been so long since 1978.

tuorem

If the Poles' bid were to be rejected, I guess Kazakhs would probably be willing to host given their result.

If not, why not Russia? They weren't given the opportunity to host the last time they won.

hijirio

Veteran
I think it would be unfair to Viki if any country other than Poland gets to host JESC 2020.
Roksana's victory could bring the contest to Poland, so why not Viki's? Viki won with a much huger margin and snatched a more consistent win (2nd with the juries, 1st with the online votes).
She should not be undershadowed. Give her what she deserves. Make her proud.

Joni

If the Poles' bid were to be rejected, I guess Kazakhs would probably be willing to host given their result.

If not, why not Russia? They weren't given the opportunity to host the last time they won.

EBU already said no to Kazakstan because they are not a full EBU member.

I don't think they want give it Russia (or Ukraine) because it would mean one less country in the contest.

I wonder who is against Poland hosting it again and why? It has to be some broadcaster or several or them.

tuorem

EBU already said no to Kazakstan because they are not a full EBU member

Where did you see that? If it's true, that's ridiculous. Now taking part is not enough for them to host? :lol: We're reaching new heights of ostracism.

"We'll take your song to inflate the JESC lineup, as well as your viewing rates and votes. But don't get ahead of yourself, you still aren't one of us." :?

Joni

tuorem

Joni

I think they only let Kazakstan in JESC because that contest needs all the possible countries as it can get - they don't have that same problem with ESC...

John1

Poland should have already won back in 2016, but you're not ready for this discussion;

hijirio

Veteran
Supposedly EBU rejected Nursultan's bid to host JESC 2020 due to harsh weather conditions in the city in November

FilipFromSweden

I know I'm late to the party but

really that song won? bland, would've been 13th in a semi-final in real Eurovision. I say Kazakhstan or if not, Spain should've won. Could the voting have been tampered with?

Loindici

Veteran
OGAE Spain rumored that Spain decided to bid anyways. I don't know if it's legitimate.

Top Bottom