Contact us

JESC 2019

AlekS

Veteran
I can't at starting this thread so early :lol: but... Russia will apply for hosting JESC 2019.
source: RIA Novosti quoting the 1st Channel press service.

Romeo

I hope Kazakhstan win... not because it's my favourite song but it will encourage the EBU to bring them into ESC and therefore Kosovo have a better chance of joining.

My favourite songs are:
Armenia
Wales
Israel
Netherlands

Ireland has a specia place in my heart because my auntie dies earlier this week and when watching the video for the Irish entry it allowed me to smile despite how I was feeling

Realest

According to Reports :pl: will host.

Romeo

I think if France had have won it would have been a better possibility to have other countries join / return. Don't get me wrong. I think Poland was great today but I think if a Big 5 country wins it would encourage more countries to take part

Romeo

What I'm most surprised about today was Portugal not ending last

joancamo

I'm happy that Poland wants to host next year, but Warsaw is out of the running as the only arena they had is old and not suitable to host, Krakow, Lodz, Gdansk or Katowice could be potential host cities as all have suitable arenas to host.

Joni

I think if France had have won it would have been a better possibility to have other countries join / return. Don't get me wrong. I think Poland was great today but I think if a Big 5 country wins it would encourage more countries to take part

I'm pretty sure Spain would have returned if France hosted it.

Poland

I'm happy that Poland wants to host next year, but Warsaw is out of the running as the only arena they had is old and not suitable to host, Krakow, Lodz, Gdansk or Katowice could be potential host cities as all have suitable arenas to host.
Two Polish sites about about Eurovision makes analys arena's in Poland. In this moment big favoritue for Polish fans is Krakow. Second is Gdansk.
Links:
https://polscyfanieurowizji.pl/2018...ta-roksana-wegiel-sprowadzi-eurowizje-junior/
https://dziennik-eurowizyjny.pl/201...e-statystyki-i-dane-o-najwiekszych-obiektach/

Poland

In Poland theme Junior Eurovision Song Contest is very hot. Roksana talks in media, fans, journalist and politics debate about organise JESC in my country. Carousel of cites is run. Organise contest in Poland interesed arena in Krakow (Tauron Arena), Katowice (Spodek) and Warsaw with Torwar or eventual National Stadium. Local politics add his city Gliwice to this arena with Arena Gliwice: http://dzisiajwgliwicach.pl/eurowiz...OpC4DWz_cL3wZZqA-IwKm-9paaZjw2YSg6p4Gl861KE2g
Of course this arena is interesed make contest. Potential big favoritue for Polish people is Krakow - this city accepted all rules for organise contest. TVP talked with EBU and planned present decision in Silvester Party with TVP2 on Zakopane in 31st December.

Alaska49

so they really only came up with "hosting will now be chosen by a bid" on the year russia was heavily tipped to win. they did THAT.

i love/hate ebu so much. xheart

tuorem

so they really only came up with "hosting will now be chosen by a bid" on the year russia was heavily tipped to win. they did THAT.

i love/hate ebu so much. xheart

Yeah, that timing was shady af :lol:

Still don't really understand why since they've got both the will and means to host.

On the other hand, good news for Poland! xcheer

Poland

TVP in news programm informed about host city and arena process. Polish public broadcaster in new year open special contest for application from Polish cities.

Top Bottom