Contact us

JESC 2018

FilipFromSweden

Well

Wales was robbed

Nicfedy

I managed to watch it on S4C (thanks Wales ��). It was maybe a bit unkind to cut the broadcast, after seeing Wales came last and before the winning presentation. Some really good efforts there. Poland was good enough to do well in big Eurovision and France was super cute. My favourite 2 but The French performance was my winner. It is a kids contest after all. Some entries were very complex, Kazakhstan, Serbia, Georgia to get higher up.

tuorem

:au: and :mt: both at the top-scoring countries in the jury vote????????????????????????????

I was randomly thinking about this possibility this afternoon... I hollered when I saw the results :lol: I didn't even rank all entries before voting, but those two were my clear bottom 2. That Australian victory fading away once again, it don't come easy, does it? :mrgreen:

Congrats to the Poles! xcheer

Justice for Barbie though xthink Why is it so low? Macedonia underrated as usual.

Wales being bottom 2 was expected, however I thought the points would mainly come from juries, not televoters. xthink

Decent place for Kazakhstan, they did well with televoters despite their early starting position. Shame they missed out on top 5.

Gogerko

Poland did not derserve the win! They won only because the polish people are internet freaks (exemple.....polish 2nd rehersal has 160 000 views while others in averege have 20 000....i mean...come on)
it shoudn't be allowed to vote for your country. It's senseless.
Congrats France, true winner!

Alaska49

i am increasingly more satisfied with this victory because of how salty people are and how terrible the taste of said salty people is

ukraine was way better than everything else on the show though. as is usual because ukraine is the best. they definitely would win with a later draw.

Realest

Someones butthurt.

X0LIMguQf2E.jpg

JSSArcos

Poland was so strong,we rehearsal had not caught my attention, now today was very good ... very pleased with the victory of Poland, deserved xheart

Macedonia was very good too, its instrumental was the best in my opinion (with poland were my biggest surprises)

Wales disappointed a lot,but I did not deserve to have finished so low

TOP 12

1-The Netherlands (I really loved this duet)
2-Poland
3-Macedonia
4-Ukraine (I think presentation was very good)
5-France
6-Wales
7-Albania (This should go higher)
8-Kazakhstan
9-Russia
10-Israel
11-Serbia
12-Georgia

"My" votes in totality

1x-Portugal
2x-The Netherlands
1x-Poland
1x-Albania
2x-Wales
1x-Kazakhstan
1x-Macedonia
1x-Ukraine

EscGeek

Veteran
Efi is a kid, so she should be forgiven, but i don't like that attitude with adults :lol:

But i can't tell from that post, was she a fan of kazakhstan and didn't like malta or vice versa? xthink

Kaz

I'm sorry but the I couldn't get this image out of my head during the entire flag parade
15432161771758284.gif
3J3XBHe.gif

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Very pleased with the winner, it's a slap in the face of EBU that tried to sabotage Poland by putting the instrumental version of the song in the compilation. This is karma.

Alaska49

But i can't tell from that post, was she a fan of kazakhstan and didn't like malta or vice versa? xthink
considering the (correct) implication of jury stupidity/dishonesty and just common sense from watching the performances it's clear that kazakhstan is the one she likes

taraldarion99

There is possibility that Daneliya from Kazakshtan was sabotaged. EBU distorted the voice from the microfone in the live feed!!Share this video on other pages, please
Comment on video
Sitting here rewatching and listening to her performance. I can clearly hear artefacts in the recording over her voice, as if it is a 96 kbps MP3 file from 1996. Was she sabotaged on purpose? Did they do it on purpose?No doubt about it!!! She hits every note perfectly, her voice is firm, rich and beautiful as usual. Is it another sabotage after Ukraine's second rehealsal soundtrack???!!!! Somebody must have been working hard on it. What's your opinion?
The vocals are impeccable!
Share this video

AlekS

Veteran
A fan with a disability from the UK:

This happened at the dress rehearsal, when she came back in a 2 days they did nothing.
Moreover when a guy who wrote an article about this asked them they replied "but she's the only one who complained" xfacepalm
When he published the article the BTRC press secretary sent him few threats :?

Top Bottom