:ru: Russia - Alisa Kozhikina 'Dreamer' VIDEO
:sm: San Marino - The Peppermints 'Breaking My Heart' VIDEO
:rs: Serbia -
:sl: Slovenia - Ula Ložar
:se: Sweden - Julia Kedhammar - Du är inte ensam VIDEO
:ua: Ukraine - Sympho-Nick - Pryyde vesna VIDEO

DATE - Date Songs will be announced

Romeo

ITV will not be bringing the United Kingdom back to the contest (I have just been informed)

I think Georgia, Armenia and San Marino will stay.
Macedonia, Moldova and Azerbaijan will withdraw.
Italy is going to make it's debut.

So I bet +- 10 countries :(

Romeo

Anyone know the deadline to apply to participate?

Jim

Anyone know the deadline to apply to participate?

Because the interest for JESC is extremely low, I believe that there is no deadline, E.B.U. accept any country that wants to participate even a week before the contest...! :D

Romeo

BBC and ITV have said no.. so its the highly unlikely option of Channel 4... but looks like :uk: will sit this one out too

anto475

Apparently TG4 are bringing us into the contest! That should be amazing, they do great reality TV so we should have a nice NF. Also it may convince RTÉ to either step up their game or give the real contest to TG4 altogether! Plus it means that we'll have an entry in Irish!

Romeo

Apparently TG4 are bringing us into the contest! That should be amazing, they do great reality TV so we should have a nice NF. Also it may convince RTÉ to either step up their game or give the real contest to TG4 altogether! Plus it means that we'll have an entry in Irish!

I hope :ie: join... I want to see at least 14 participating countries in Ta'Qali :D

Terence

Federica Falzon apparently representing Malta in JESC 2014 (Winner of 'Ti Lascio Una Canzone')

Romeo

with Federica Falzon I think it could be a double victory. She is amazing

ClassifiedCat

Not necessarily. TG4 broadcast (some) English stuff too + I don't think anyone would watch if they commentated as Gaeilge. Still I sent a message to TG4 just now, and I hope they say yes!

anto475

Not necessarily. TG4 broadcast (some) English stuff too + I don't think anyone would watch if they commentated as Gaeilge. Still I sent a message to TG4 just now, and I hope they say yes!

Yeah but I'd put money on it that if we entered, our song would at least be partly as Gaeilge. I can imagine they'd have subtitles like ERR possibly, if they did commentate in Irish.

ClassifiedCat

Yeah but I'd put money on it that if we entered, our song would at least be partly as Gaeilge. I can imagine they'd have subtitles like ERR possibly, if they did commentate in Irish.
I suppose so. It'd be easier to have subtitles as Gaeilge but still when they show hurling and Gaelic football matches they don't subtitle. I would recommend for you to send an email to TG4 asking about Junior Eurovision this year.

Terence

with Federica Falzon I think it could be a double victory. She is amazing

Not that I care about JESC but I agree. She's stunning! Although people could see her as Gaia Part II

Krishoes

Gaia Gauchi, Michele Perniola and Federica Falzon. Three contestants of "Ti lascio una canzone" in two years yet. I think that Italy will make its debut soon...

anto475

A basic polygon for a logo, a hashtag for the slogan, and it's being held in a shipyards. Good grief.

Romeo

Anyone think Denmark could return after this years contest... All the hype over ESC

I know it didn't happen with Norway but.. who knows

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just hope there are some good entries. A lot of them in the last couple of years have been pretty disappointing :(

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Anyone think Denmark could return after this years contest... All the hype over ESC

I know it didn't happen with Norway but.. who knows

Denmark have said they wont return, and probably wont return...

Top Bottom