Contact us

JESC 2010 - Minsk

Sim

I'm little disappointed about other countries

Malta 13th:s
Sweden so low

I don't think a Russia deserved to be that high

But I think Lithuania and Latvia did well, so I think we will see them back next year.

AlekS

Veteran
well, sometimes we have to be last :)
I'm even happy a little. Wondering about NTU's reaction.
I agree with Sim, Russia was overrated. I didn't expect Malta to finish so low.

Sim

well, sometimes we have to be last :)
I'm even happy a little. Wondering about NTU's reaction.
I agree with Sim, Russia was overrated. I didn't expect Malta to finish so low.

and also Belarus overrated
and Sweden and Latvia too low
but ok:p

As far as a speak for Belgium, I can say I'm satisfied with place 7.
Highest we could get.
I'm 99% sure - if JESC stays - Belgium will return.

And I really hope that next year some new countries will enter or comeback
like Denmark:(, Norway:(, Germany, France:(
Would be great but ok

Next appointment is in May 2011:D countdown starts now

goktengri

Banned
lol, such a crap contest, there are entries better than armenia, its just a shame, i'll watch the songs but i won't watch such a crap voting in jesc hereafter. At least we'll know the winner next time, i've learned that the worst entry wins everytime.

Belgium, Russia :( Russia deserved it more than Armenia ! only 1 point, shame...

Sim

Now I would like to see the seperate jury voting and televoting.

I think their would be some differences.
I THINK Serbia would have won with the jury

Lenalite

Armenia was my 4th. It was one of my faves. I'm happy congratulations to Armenia. But Georgia was better than Armenia imo. Btw, I'm so sorry for Sweden and Latvia, they were my 2nd and 3rd. :(

My list:
1st Georgia - 4th
2nd Sweden - 11th
3rd Latvia - 10th
4th Armenia - 1st
5th Belgium - 7th
6th Macedonia - 12th
7th The Netherlands - 9th
8th Serbia - 3rd
9th Malta - 13th
10th Lithuania - 6th
11th Belarus - 5th
12th Ukraine - 14th
13th Russia - 2nd
14th Moldova - 8th

It seems children's taste really different from mine.

94ayd

It was crap voting apart from Russia doing so well! It should've totally won. I was so happy after Georgia voted but then Macedonia... Maceodniam by the way. was very underrated, as well as Malta, Moldova a bit, too, not to mention Latvia. Belarus was the worst and look at how well it did, disgusting... Also, Lithuania was so boooring. Serbia was a pleasant surprise. I watched it on Armenian TV... Isn't that funny? :lol:

Tribeca

Junior Eurovision won't be serious until there are at least 20 countries competing. I want Norway, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Finland, France, UK, Spain and Greece in the contest next year...

And I'm saying this because the voting was really strange... since there aren't many countries, the same bunch of songs get all the high points and the winner is kind of randomly picked, based on the countries giving the votes... I suppose Armenia would have won anyway, but the runner up was one point from winning too, and I'm sure that many songs were put on the same place...

More countries, please :)

Sim

If junior eurovision 2011 will take place - we have already one participant:p

Belgium is already asking children to send their songs before 4th of february

Sim

Belgium's sooooo addicted. :lol:

Well yeah why not
we only did once bad in 2007
2003 6th
2004 10th
2005 10th
2006 7th
2007 15th
2008 11th
2009 4th
2010 7th

So not bad at all and it is popular here and we have a good cooperation between vrt and the children/parents.
I just read the "rules" for children and parents and the vrt tries everything to make it as comfortable as possible for the children/parents.

For example: the children must not enter with a own-written song. The song can be made later. The VRT search for singing qualities. They know a child of 10-15 years can not always make a song, even when they can sing well.

So I think Belgium will be in as long as JESC exist.
And I hope a bit Belgium will organize JESC again:p because I loved the 2005-show

Milos-BC

The quality of last night's show was really great! I liked the stage a lot, and the whole concept. One of the best JESCs so far, from that aspect. As for the songs, I already said that I think this year's songs are worse than last year, but regarding the results:

- I am very happy with the Serbian result, Sonja made us all proud! :D Though, I believe that we would've won if there were more western countries and/or countries like Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, etc (I don't count ex-yu countries :p)

- My prediction came true :lol: Well, as I said, the Armenian song is nice, really nice, it looked professional, and therefore it deserved to win (though my fave was Latvia still)

- Russia is very overrated

- Ukraine and Macedonia are underrated a lot.

- The interval act was awesome. It was so funny to see all winners again, and the transformations :lol: I have to say that Maria Isabel and Dino changed a lot, and Kseniya Sitnik ....I wouldn't recognize her if someone didn't tell me it was her :lol:

Top Bottom