Contact us

JESC 2009 - KYIV

AlekS

Veteran
Mrs Filipovski said:
AlekS said:
[quote="Mrs Filipovski":2b7x5ipg]3. She said she couldnt guess that Belarus would give 12 to Russia .. BIG LIAR (N)
Considering his awful performance... I don't think so.
BIG IRONY.

.. The russian girl was a boy? :shock:[/quote:2b7x5ipg]
:shock: oops, I meant her.
I thought that they would give their 12 to Ukraine coz Ukrainian sounds more like Belorussian. Well, this is their right to vote for their neighbours :mrgreen:

Mrs Filipovski

AlekS said:
I thought that they would give their 12 to Ukraine coz Ukrainian sounds more like Belorussian. Well, this is their right to vote for their neighbours :mrgreen:

.. when they had already given their 10 to Ukraine, you thought they'd give 12 to Ukraine.. ? :|

AlekS

Veteran
muffin said:
oh and who do they consistently vote for then?
the UK, Greece?
well, sometimes they give 0's.
Ukraine doesn't give its 12 to Russia every year too.
If the UK participated in JESC I'm sure that they would receive high points from Malta. Lately they prefer Western entries.
Such a crime when people choose music which is "close" to them, do you mean that people are supposed to vote for something different? :roll:

Mrs Filipovski said:
AlekS said:

.. when they had already given their 10 to Ukraine, you thought they'd give 12 to Ukraine.. ? :|
and did I thought that when they've already given their 10 to Ukraine? :|

MrJadeEwen

yes cause last year malta gave us 0... ;) of course

the conclusion from me... worst hosts of jESC (could not understand them at times), worst show of jESC (not really amazing songs), worst interval act (!!! the kids with boxes). jESC has turned into a laughing stock

AlekS

Veteran
^ and this year 10, 12 in 2007 ;)
Though you can't tell if it was because of a song or it was because of something else. Any high points can be interpreted in a negative way.
Imo it was because of the song.
As for Ukraine (if you "like" my country so much), it's not our fault that Russia sends songs in Russian (or Ukrainian) language, or the most popular performers that have good promo here right before ESC.

As for JESC. I think that this JESC is as good as previous ones.

aletem

We decided the winner!!! I would have never thought! :lol: :mrgreen: Congratulations to Netherlands! The song was very catchy and I'm glad it did well. Same goes for Belgium. :D
If a rule exist, Macedonia should do well on ESC next year as it did poorly on JESC. Will see how this statistics is correct. :lol:

Milos-BC

Wow, i guessed the second, third, and fourth place, but the winner is a real surprise for me :D I found the song catchy but not that good to win. Well congratulations anyway, it was deserved :D Belgium was really great, i ended up sending 1 SMS for them, and it payed off, our 12 went to Belgium :D

Ukraine hosted a good show, well done :)

As for our result, i expected a better result for sure.....but at least we are in top 10 :lol:

muffin said:
worst hosts of jESC (could not understand them at times)

Typical of the Eastern block to send crap hosts - Russia this year (esp SemiFinals), Serbia last year. Although I admit that Ukraine 2005 were pretty good.

DoctorX

It was a great show. Everything seemed quite well-organized and successfuly presented. But a little bit disappointed because of the low audience figures. It seemed really empty during some camera shots :roll:
Maybe not a perfect winning song but a fair one. I almost loved all the entries of this year so any of them to win would made me sad (Except Malta :cool: )
Really shocked when i see how Sweden, especially Macedonia failed i think i have to get used to it that Jesc's not that 'innocent' too.
Wish an even better show in Minsk next year also wish to see my country in :D

Milos-BC

EurovisionUK said:
muffin said:

Typical of the Eastern block to send crap hosts - Russia this year (esp SemiFinals), Serbia last year. Although I admit that Ukraine 2005 were pretty good.

And you figured that out...........how.....?

Otto

EurovisionUK said:
muffin said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MrJadeEwen

Ukraine 2005 :lol: i wanted to physically strange that woman

HELLO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuketheDuke

The scoreboard was too amatearish in my opinion........... However, glad with the results...only Serbia was underated

Top Bottom