4s4kiHotei ft Aina The EndFAKY
Hyper Angry CatAndromedaBad Things

Last edited:

Keko

Re: Japan

i hope the juries will send a song not only from anime. :lol:

Mwahahahhaaha
46767.jpg

Just kidding. =P I know some songs that aren't from anime, hopefully my fellow jury member as well. XD
Yay Japan!

Keko

Actually there isn't much of a difference between Japanese anime music and ''normal music''. Most of anime songs are made by well established artists, get released as singles, enter top 10s on charts and have music videos. So we might send an anime song, but you'll never know it's anime song. =P Unless you look it up on Wikipedia or something. XD

nekoisneko

Mwahahahhaaha]

Just kidding. =P I know some songs that aren't from anime, hopefully my fellow jury member as well. XD
Yay Japan!

wohoo.
I'm really looking forward to this,
there are so many great song from Japan.
but i cannot stand to Idol Group's songs. :lol:

strajker

You should totally enter some songs that are as much possibly weird!

theditz83

Veteran

I hope you will be sending ONLY songs from anime.

This is what would have happened if I was in this jury. Well, songs from anime, J-Euro, J-Trance and maybe a bit of Hello! Project. I grew up with all of them, so yeah...

I was soooo close to choosing Japan, so I might join this jury at a later date. I have loads of ideas for Scotland right now though, so until then I wish you good luck! :D

Keko

PonPonPon! This will be pontastic!

Well Kyary is definitely on my list. =P

And as I said, term ''anime songs'' is kinda vague. They could be metal, rock, pop, classical, eurodance, anything really. And most have proper music video, so they are really like ordinary songs.

But I'm sure we'll have all kinds of songs, I like to consider myself fairly knowledgeable about Japanese music scene. XD

strajker

Well Kyary is definitely on my list. =P

And as I said, term ''anime songs'' is kinda vague. They could be metal, rock, pop, classical, eurodance, anything really. And most have proper music video, so they are really like ordinary songs.

But I'm sure we'll have all kinds of songs, I like to consider myself fairly knowledgeable about Japanese music scene. XD

The only problem is that both You and Conor are in the same jury, less great songs, but maybe one which is really really great?

Keko

The only problem is that both You and Conor are in the same jury, less great songs, but maybe one which is really really great?

Well the point is that it's both Conor and me! All songs will be great. =P I made a list of songs I would like to see representing Japan, which is 54 so far. The number will go down of course, as I don't think Conor really likes anything that's pure pop/dance. XD But I hope he'll also add a lot of awesome songs to the list that I didn't hear yet.

Top Bottom