Contact us

January 2013 Spin-off - Favorite song of 2012 | THE SHOW!

EmperorG

Welcome to 2012! :twisted:
2012_movie_poster5_zps36d1aad0.jpg

Hosts:

Jedward :lol:
b01pwc5k_640_360.jpg

Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy :lol:
mdg_zpsd25ecf7c.jpg

Send your Votes to Narmina via pm.
Voting system:
:12::10::8::7::6::5::4::3::2::1:
Deadline: 26/1/2013, 23.59 CET

Good luck everybody!!
xbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbikexbike

LakZaNokte

:lol: that first pic really surprised me :lol:

lovely show :D

i already see some known songs xbow
i am pretty much sure - it will be VERY hard to vote :shock:

chontono

xshock Fantastic pictures and presentation, very very beautiful EmperorG xheya
I don´t have any hope to do well here, but I wanted to share this song with you as I think it´s got a distinctive sound and like its own spirit. I struggled not to offer something already heard in the forum (and I´m almost certain it hasn´t been here before). Good luck to everyone and enjoy the show!!!

chontono

I had a first listening and the level is pretty good, it could still be better but yet the best I´ve seen here. xyes
Congratulations on a lot of stunning choices xcheers I had to rank all songs from 7 to 10 out of 10. None got less than 7, so that´s pretty close for a change ;)

EmperorG

I had a first listening and the level is pretty good, it could still be better but yet the best I´ve seen here. xyes
Congratulations on a lot of stunning choices xcheers I had to rank all songs from 7 to 10 out of 10. None got less than 7, so that´s pretty close for a change ;)

great!!! xbike

busybee

I know most of the songs and I know my 12 points but the rest I have to listen to once more. Thanks for the show:D

Staewi

Great banners and the most songs I know are kinda good (didn't listen to the rest though) :D
@ Emperor: Canada's entry now has an official video, would be gorgeous if you swapped the links ;)

Top Bottom