Contact us

BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 180: SANTI FRANCESI - Signorino

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Many people wouldn't like to comment which their favorites are, not to reveal for which songs they're gonna vote! I made a couple of comments here and there for some of my favorites, but I didn't say anything for some other favorites of mine! I want them to be a surprise! :D

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Many people wouldn't like to comment which their favorites are, not to reveal for which songs they're gonna vote! I made a couple of comments here and there for some of my favorites, but I didn't say anything for some other favorites of mine! I want them to be a surprise! :D

and I can't wait your votes :mrgreen:

chontono

Thanks for your sweet comments, I guess I just wanted to see if some at least liked it.
I must say here. I don´t know how many of you do crazy stuff like this, but I follow ESC (of course, but not crazy enough) and I have a top-100 of esc songs from all history. That list is constantly updating and some songs do not enter it but grow on to later do it, or the other way round. If that wasn´t enough, I also mix it up in another top-100 with other non esc songs. Well, "In punta di piedi" is a song you probably all knew already, but it´s special to me as it´s the best or one of the best songs ever and very high on that list.
And here is the question, what unusual things do you do with or about music? :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Thanks for your sweet comments, I guess I just wanted to see if some at least liked it.
I must say here. I don´t know how many of you do crazy stuff like this, but I follow ESC (of course, but not crazy enough) and I have a top-100 of esc songs from all history. That list is constantly updating and some songs do not enter it but grow on to later do it, or the other way round. If that wasn´t enough, I also mix it up in another top-100 with other non esc songs. Well, "In punta di piedi" is a song you probably all knew already, but it´s special to me as it´s the best or one of the best songs ever and very high on that list.
And here is the question, what unusual things do you do with or about music? :D

Being obsessed about ESC in every possible way is the most unusual thing about music I can remember of :D :D

chontono

Thanks a lot, Sahistul and Daniels 1000. I don´t think so, but it actually means I´m not deaf at all.
Eurovision smile, you don´t answer. Do you elaborate tops, do you classify songs, do you rate artists?
I must say that my mind works like that, in a nutty way. When I´m bored somewhere where I can just sit and wait, I , for instance, try to remember the 50 American states. It kinda works, but it can also be something related to music, of course.
Ears open!
Thank you again, guys!!! You´re awesome!

Little

Maybe I didn't understand well what you said, but if I have understood, you'd like to represent Italy with "In punta di piedi"... I think it's a beautiful song, so I agree with you if you choose that. If you need some help for italian songs, I can give you some advice, but only when I can, beacuse I'm very busy with a lot of things in this period... If you want, you can contact me with a private message and if I can, I'll answer you. ;)

chontono

Maybe I didn't understand well what you said, but if I have understood, you'd like to represent Italy with "In punta di piedi"... I think it's a beautiful song, so I agree with you if you choose that. If you need some help for italian songs, I can give you some advice, but only when I can, beacuse I'm very busy with a lot of things in this period... If you want, you can contact me with a private message and if I can, I'll answer you. ;)
Thank you, you are sooo kind. In punta di piedi managed to be 4th after some disqualification above, so that was a very positive result.
Yes, any suggestions about possible representatives for next month would be nice-you can comment here, but the October entry has already been chosen.
Thanks again!

chontono

I hope you will send Laura Pausini! She is my favorite singer! xheart xpray
Are you the juror from Herzegovina?
Then I must congratulate you for the biggest grower in the 1st edition.Fantastic song.
I don´t want to disappoint you, but the identity of the whole thing will be disclosed shortly.
Good luck!

Hele.

Are you the juror from Herzegovina?
Then I must congratulate you for the biggest grower in the 1st edition.Fantastic song.
I don´t want to disappoint you, but the identity of the whole thing will be disclosed shortly.
Good luck!

Yes, I'm juror from Herzegovina. :)
Thank you! :D Your song also was great. xheart
Well, if not in this edition, I hope for Laura in some of next editions. xheart xpray

Top Bottom