Contact us

BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 180: SANTI FRANCESI - Signorino

Krishoes

:it: SANREMO 2021 :it:
WV 138 NATIONAL FINAL - GRAND FINAL

The choice of the next entry for Italy at Worldvision enters the crucial phase. Our broadcaster has decided to add an unexpected twist to the line-up! xclap

In addition to the four winners of the duels, we also have a wildcard in the race: the winner of the Nuove Proposte of Sanremo 2021 (which is none other than: my favorite song from the newcomers). xheart

1. Francesca Michielin & Fedez - Chiamami per nome

2. Colapesce & Dimartino - Musica leggerissima

3. Irama - La genesi del tuo colore

4. Noemi - Glicine

5. Gaudiano - Polvere da sparo

x12points

Send me your top 5 in a private message to me, Krishoes! xgoddess

DEADLINE: 22/03

WHO VOTED

::vstl :neus: :de: ::chug :tr: :kr: :dk: ::ceca :us: :cn: ::moun

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

Re: ITALY 💐 SANREMO 2021 💐 WV 138 National Final

7rm6KEm.gif

Expect NEUS to vote during or after I take a break from life by catching some fresh air in the balcony ❤

Krishoes

Hi there! There's time until Monday to send your votes for the grand finale of our Sanremo 2021 NF! :it: xheart

Krishoes

Thanks to the jurors who helped me choose the next Italian entry! :it: xheart xcheer

The results will be published after the song presentation but I can already reveal two songs that unfortunately will not be in the competition as they arrived at the last two places of the final ranking:

86 TBA
76 TBA
72 TBA
53 Colapesce & Dimartino - Musica leggerissima
43 Noemi - Glicine

BernadetteCydonia

Not my ideal NF winner song but ehhhhh it's very nice, good luck with it! (and reveal the full NF results too ples xx)

BernadetteCydonia

I like Irama's song though. I think his song would have been a contender to win Eurovision.
I mean a lot of people keep saying it, and it's fair to agree that had someone in Irama team not contracted COVID, Irama would've wielded the Golden Lion trophy (that is if it would've been impossible for the televote to squeeze through their beloved Maneskin to the top 3 at the same time with Francesca & Fedez). Now idk about Eurovision winning but it would make sense to me

Krishoes

Here's the final ranking of my Sanremo 2021 NF:

86 Irama (3x12)
76 Gaudiano (3x12)
72 Francesca Michielin & Fedez (2x12)
53 Colapesce & Dimartino (2x12)
43 Noemi (1x12)

---

DUELS

- Francesca Michielin & Fedez 5 vs. 3 Annalisa
- Colapesce & Dimartino 5 vs. 3 Coma_Cose
- Irama 6 vs. 2 La Rappresentante di Lista
- Madame 2 vs. 6 Noemi

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

tenor.gif

Fratelli d'Italia,
L'Italia s'e' desta,
Dell'elmo di Scipio
S'e cinta la testa.
Dov'e la vittoria?
Le porga la chioma,
Che schiava di Roma
Iddio la creo'.
Stringiamci a coorte,
Siam pronti alla morte.
Siam pronti alla morte,
L'Italia chiamo'.
Stringiamci a coorte,
Siam pronti alla morte.
Siam pronti alla morte,
L'Italia chiamo', si'!

Current Entry

this will be a BITCH to research resultswise considering Krishoes has a heavy history with it so I will probably not really be good at giving this thread Italy's entire history but can't say a bitch can't try !

BernadetteCydonia

Re: BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 165: Onwards to Belarus with a bop of the season

ANYWAYS today I'm feeling a little more productive than usual so I will make sure to update on Italian entries frequently!

My first entry for this land will be a bop so DON'T MISS IT. *eye emoji*

Last edited:

BernadetteCydonia

(Ignore the title)

Ahem. I just want to hype this WV 180 song up before we know what it is.

Everynoise made music discovery even more fun and easy for me, who before then would discover random stuff only by accident, and if I had to search for it, I'd have to follow playlists to see what comes up. Now it's inactive for good, and it breaks my heart to see the person who worked for it being laid off just like that. He actually put work in making Spotify algorithm system actually offer what's right, by putting it to genres. And outsourcing new weekly releases from New Music Friday onwards. (Not the playlist themselves, just what I call Fridays in music terminology, ha.)

If it wasn't for Everynoise and my friend from .net forum, I wouldn't have known of one of my current favourite bands, way until after a lot of people would have already heard of them, despite a lot of people who watch that one talent show having already known of them.

That song that was sent to me the other day by said .net friend is the one I chose for WV180. I originally saved it as my future host entry on here, but you know that winning WV is a thing that doesn't happen to everyone as often, I hardly ever believed I came close with "Rhythm Is a Dancer", representing Hesse. But I don't think there wouldn't be any righter time later if I kept it waiting for its turn. Especially on a Kai hosted edition, and those often have artist pictures in their banners (except this time it's not happening!!!).

My "future-host-entries-that-I-send-to-semifinals-for-them-to-flop" list had some very unfortunate happenings in the past, especially when it'd come to .net's NSC equivalent; however, I love this one so much and I even believe in it, so let me have this chance.

BernadetteCydonia

Re: BUONASERA ITALIA, AMORE MIO ❤ WV 180: SANTI FRANCESI - Signorino

:it: PREVIEWING THE BEST OF SANREMO 2024 ARTISTS (IMO) :it:

CzUTn2U.png

Revisiting this format of posting entries for the first time in forever, it looks like a structural chore... but I am doing my best with it by trying to tell you all about this.

And Yes, if you've seen me on Twitter (@nonecosimale), I'm deadass crazy about these two, so a fair warning that I won't shut up about them until Sanremo comes and they inevitably flop lol.

Why this song?

So like I said, I owe knowing about this song to Everynoise, my ESCforum bestie who one day sent me this because he found it there, and I stuck by that song, until I desired to spread the word about said song to other Twitter people, and all went well because this song (and the duo themselves) gained a few Twitter enjoyers thanks to me!
Then SANTI FRANCESI went to X Factor 2022, became favourites to win by outdoing everyone else by a mile (until one of my former WV entrants Beatrice Quinta offered up fair game from her own), and did end up winning that season! That's during when the guys went from the ones with an insanely good song to one of my favourite bands that I have ever loved (right now even THE very favourite), and I developed a bit of a crush for the lead singer Alessandro (tmi: that crush also caused me to miss three weeks and a couple days of school due to sickness). Seriously why would I not do that lmao look at him in the MV he unapologetically leaves his coat open and flashes his chest like that LOL
In 2023 they didn't do much EXCEPT Sanremo Giovani and emerged out of there as proper Sanremo 2024 competitors, as they deserve xheart

I thought of keeping this song as a host entry, but when these guys are about to do Sanremo, it's not worth waiting any longer. Also the LL receptions eased me in on having this as an entry in semifinals, so I'm going innnnnn \m/

292cdf7dc66dc83e90a8d9293e71caba6e1f7b65.gifv

(there's an ugly black bar at the side idk how it got there)

Last edited:
Top Bottom