5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

nudiecrudi

It'll be another male act with a typical Italo ballad and we just have to deal :lol:
Sanremo is unpredictable. Nobody knows what is going to happen. Being a big name doesn't mean a 100% win. So many surprises from the past years. Gabbani Mahmood 2019 and Maneskin are clear examples. Hope for a list of good songs, no matter if sung by male or female.
Regarding Italo ballads. L"essenziale and Fai rumore are two excellent examples of this authentic genre, , so personally wouldn't care at all if another wonderful ballad wins Sanremo next year.

elanyvx

Yesterday there were live auditions for the 42 selected young singers for Sanremo Giovani. Initially 43 singers but unfortunately Alfa was disqualified because he was not present at the auditions due to the flu. The 8 finalists are:

- gIANMARIA - la città che odi
- Giuse The Lizia - Sincera
- Maninni - Mille porte
- Mida - Malditè
- OLLY - L'anima balla
- Sethu - Sottoterra
- Shari - Sotto voce
- Will - Le cose più importanti

In the next few days we will discover the 4 finalists from the Area Sanremo who will be added to these 8 for the final of Sanremo Giovani in December.

gigi_copp3

mauve

Veteran
Just read that Diodato also wants to try again! :love: He was my No. 1 in 2020, and was eternally sad that he couldn't sing his song in front of the world. I hope he will have another fantastic song to amaze us!

This is awesome, let's remember!

Franzilein

Just read that Diodato also wants to try again! :love: He was my No. 1 in 2020, and was eternally sad that he couldn't sing his song in front of the world. I hope he will have another fantastic song to amaze us!

This is awesome, let's remember!

His performance during this year's ESC was my personal highlight, especially with the arena singing along like a choir. That was just pure magic!

mauve

Veteran
His performance during this year's ESC was my personal highlight, especially with the arena singing along like a choir. That was just pure magic!

Absolutely. It was my highlight of ESC 2022! Stunning and breath-taking. xheart

Last edited:

nudiecrudi

Big names this year
ELODIE
GIORGIA
MARCO MENGONI
MODA
MARA SATEI
COLAPESCE DIMARTINO
MADAME
ANNA OXA
LEVANTE
ULTIMO
Tanta roba
Incredible
Can't wait

Mainshow

Veteran
Marco Mengoni as a participant?

Damn, :it: here are my :12: points.

His latest (double) album "Terra (Pelle & Materia)" was really brilliant as well.

I didn´t expect him to participate in Sanremo again. That´s a huge surprise!

Top Bottom