5 2.8%

4 2.3%

10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Miss Antartica

Amadeus secret's dream is send at Sanremo Mina again, but i think she have refuse, but my dream is Mina come on back one time maybe like made Albano in 2000 was in chorus, Mina can made this gift at all eurofans, last scene for her like made Raffaella.

Mainshow

Veteran
Lady GaGa is not out of reach, imo - but Britney will probably immediately say "no". She herself announced that she won´t be coming back any time soon - after being abused for several years and because of the on-going battle in court (placing bugging devices in her bedrooms, mirroring her chats, stealing millions of her bank account) as well as her recent miscarriage she´s focussing on her life and marriage now.

Apparently, she´s writing a biography/book and sealed a 15 million dollars deal and depending on the book´s release date, I can imagine her doing some promo but I really doubt it that it will be including some live singing in Italy (even though I would be deliriously happy and screaming inside 24/7 :D).

Mainshow

Veteran
Amadeus is in London for work ;-) ,and britney is in london in this days, there is also talk of including a famous british actress in the cast

Oh gosh/God(ney) - pls make this happen #delusional

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Honestly, I don't have a wishlist for next year's Sanremo, only because with Amadeus it's become a win/win situation for me; either artists I listen to get invited, or I become interested in looking up the discographies of the artists that Amadeus does invite to Sanremo.

That being said, if he needs to have someone fulfill the Orietta Berti/Gianni Morandi position for 2023, I'd love for Caterina Caselli to get invited and this has everything to do with me getting obsessed with her music after RAI kept showing ads for her documentary this year :lol:

Ajeje Brazorf

I would like Annalisa or Irama just because they f*****g deserved to represent our country. Simple as that. Annalisa is simply one of the best singers in Italy right now, she just needs a great song, one that establishes her as the biggest female italian artist of her generation (and vocally, I think she is), as for Irama, he really grew up a lot from his first Sanremo appearance: he is capable of singing bops and ballads with the same distinctive traits. Whrn you hear some of his songs, you can definitely tell it's him singing, even if you're not watching a video. And that is what makes his songs really impactful.

I add Pinguini Tattici Nucleari to this list: "Giovani wannabe" is arguably the best song written by an Italian artist this year. I freakingly love that song.

Fluke

How about a song that's actually under 3 minutes, and released in its final version before the deadline - oh, that will never happen.

A-lister

Veteran
a bop like this:

Rather:

Bellissima is also fine, prefer a bit the more Mediterranean/R&BPop/Reggaeton-lite-influenced once though. If Bellissima had stronger influence of Italo disco and a bit less of this Dua Lipa neo-80s style Pop, then would be even better.

Last edited:

PolarFoxxie.

Europe gave Italy win at Eurovision. What does Italy give Europe in return? A chaotic 22 esc organisation and Meloni as prime minister. What I've read about melonis stance on LGBT, human rights but especially LGBT is appalling and shocking. I don't where is Mahmoud or maneskin to condemn it. And Italy is in a heart of Europe, European Union member for so long

Ontopic, sorry but I cannot cheer for Italy In Eurovision whoever their representative will be.

hijirio

Veteran
most uninspiring country in esc.
no quirk, no kitsch, no colors... always the same classic musical boundaries, this behaviour doesn't fit the eurovision's spirit.
I want to see some unrefined pop music from this country, but it's a futile hope.

i have zero interest but good luck anyway.

Top Bottom