10 5.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
This year Sanremo:

" L’offerta prevede che nelle serate dal mar al ven ci saranno 9 pause pubblicitarie (1 in più rispetto all’anno scorso), oltre a una telepromozione. Orario di chiusura previsto: 01:30. Al sabato 10 break, chiusura all’01:45."

Meaning:

" The offer foresees that in the evenings from Tue to Fri there will be 9 advertising breaks (1 more than last year), as well as a telepromotion. Estimated closing time: 01:30. On Saturday 10 breaks, closing at 1:45 am."

We all be like: walking deads.

sanipats-jeonghan-tired.gif

nudiecrudi

This year Sanremo:

" L’offerta prevede che nelle serate dal mar al ven ci saranno 9 pause pubblicitarie (1 in più rispetto all’anno scorso), oltre a una telepromozione. Orario di chiusura previsto: 01:30. Al sabato 10 break, chiusura all’01:45."

Meaning:

" The offer foresees that in the evenings from Tue to Fri there will be 9 advertising breaks (1 more than last year), as well as a telepromotion. Estimated closing time: 01:30. On Saturday 10 breaks, closing at 1:45 am."

We all be like: walking deads.

sanipats-jeonghan-tired.gif
🤣🤣
Hopefully having more songs we'll hear more music and less talk.

Commercial brakes prolonging the show to 1:45 a.m.???

Even that is optimistic, you didn't count into a timeslot at least 15 mins of a "comedian" dialogue btw hosts and an "unexpected guest" praising President Mattarella. 🤣

Maybe you should send a Gucci commercial to the ESC instead of a song, you would be in top 10 even then. 🤣

sucof

Ready?
ticket costs to attend the festival from the Ariston (5 evenings):
Stalls=1290€
Gallery=672€

FmGEfq9WYAAr2Ua

njdevils94

Veteran
First Sanremo 2023 odds of the year. Ultimo the slight favorite before the press gets to hear the songs next week.

FmHLI3iXoAM2aJK

nudiecrudi

Next week we'll have a clearer scenario
After the first listening by the press we'll understand more or less who's going to win the quality-press jury vote.
Usually Ultimo"s songs are considered old style by the press and not appreciated that much. On the other hand he has been absent from the TV during these last three years, only live concerts, and I think his popularity isn't as strong as in 2019. But maybe I'm wrong.
Marco MENGONI has delivered great bops every year without loosing the contact with the wide radio and TV audience. And the press&critics have mostly praised his music.

mauve

Veteran
New Maneskin-song including Tom Morello (Rage against the Machine/Audioslave). Such an awesome video!

Last edited:

njdevils94

Veteran
Sanremo 2023 songwriters

- Anna Oxa - Sali (Canto dell'anima): Francesco Bianconi, Anna Oxa, Kaballà, Fio Zanotti
- Ariete - Mare di guai: Ariete, Calcutta, Dardust, V. Centrella
- Articolo 31 - Un bel viaggio: D. Silvestri, A. Colangelo, J-Ax, Grido, Federica Abbate, W. Perrini, V. Perrini
- Colapesce Dimartino - Splash: Colapesce, Dimartino
- Colla Zio - Non mi va: T. Manzoni, A. Malatesta, F. U. Lamperti, T. Bernasconi, A. Arminio, Giorgio Pesenti
- Coma_Cose - L'addio: Coma_Cose
- Cugini di Campagna - Lettera 22: La Rappresentante di Lista
- Elodie - Due: Federica Abbate, Jacopo Ettorre, Francesco Catitti
- Gianluca Grignani - Quanto ti manca il fiato: Gianluca Grignani, Enrico Melozzi
- gIANMARIA - Mostro: Gianmaria Volpato, A, Filipelli, G. Manilardi, V. Centrella, V. Petrozzino
- Giorgia - Parole dette male: Bianco, Big Fish, F. Roccati, G. Fracchiola
- Lazza - Cenere: Lazza, Davide Petrella, Dardust
- LDA - Se poi domani: Luca D'Alessio (LDA)
- Leo Gassmann - Terzo cuore: Riccardo Zanotti, Leo Gassmann, Marco Paganelli, Giorgio Pesenti
- Levante - Vivo: Levante
- Madame - Il bene nel male: Madame, Bias, Brail
- Mara Sattei - Duemila minuti: Damiano David
- Marco Mengoni - Due vite: Davide Petrella, Marco Mengoni, Davide Simonetta
- Modà - Lasciami: Francesco Silvestri, Enrico Palmosi
- Olly - Polvere: Olly, E. Lovito, J. Boveroo
- Paola e Chiara - Furore: Paola Iezzi, Chiara Iezzi, Alessandro La Cava, Merk & Kremont, L. Grillotti, Eugenio Maimone, Jacopo Ettorre
- Mr. Rain - Supereroi: Mr. Rain, Lorenzo Vizzini
- Rosa Chemical - Made in Italy: Rosa Chemical, Paolo Antonacci, Davide Simonetta, O. Inglese
- Sethu - Cause perse: Sethu
- Shari - Egoista: I. Feudi, Shari, Salmo, R. Puddu
- Tananai - Tango: Paolo Antonacci, Davide Simonetta, Tananai, Alessandra Raina
- Ultimo - Alba: Ultimo
- Will - Stupido: Will, S. Cremonini, A. Pugliese

nudiecrudi

From the first listening by the press, the sentiment is that MENGONI, COLAPESCE e DIMARTINO, MADAME. LAZZA GIORGIA and ELODIE have been mostly appreciated.
Marco has got the highest vote, a perfect 10. He also has the highest average vote.around 7.5.

Ajeje Brazorf

From the first listening by the press, the sentiment is that MENGONI, COLAPESCE e DIMARTINO, MADAME. LAZZA GIORGIA and ELODIE have been mostly appreciated.
Marco has got the highest vote, a perfect 10. He also has the highest average vote.around 7.5.

Marco's voice always has been a jury pleaser in everything he took part of. So I'm not really surprised.

nudiecrudi

Marco's voice always has been a jury pleaser in everything he took part of. So I'm not really surprised.
You're right but you also know that GIORGIA is considered the best singer/voice we actually have. But her song seems not the most appreciated. I've read all the critics around different newspapers and websites, both Marco and Giorgia are well appraised but Marco a bit more.
After all the analysis of the different press opinions and valuations, I've mixed feelings about who I want to win and represent us in Liverpool. Obviously I'll have a clear idea after listening the songs. But by now seems that the pretenders Marco. Ultimo and Giorgia have classic Italian style options, which isn't bad at all. The ones that propose something different are Lazza , Madame, Rosa Chemical and Elodie.
3 weeks and we'll have some answers

Top Bottom