E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiarina

I hear Maneskin actually nowhere except TikTok lately... I heard Simon Cowell is their new manager. Do you guys think their fame is partly because of some financial etc. backing?
Their new manager is actually Fabrizio Ferraguzzo, the thing about Simon Cowell was just a rumor circulating last month. I don't know in other countries but here in Italy they get played enough, but here they were famous even before Sanremo

Came here to write that I am at the moment sitting in Zagreb centre in a caffe, and guess what do I hear playing on the terrace audio...

E buonasera signore e signori, Fuori gli attori, Vi conviene toccarvi i coglioni....

It kind of hits the moment perfectly because there are many actors and posers sitting here right now 🤣

Forza Italia.

sucof

Today Mahmood declared that he does not rule out his return as a competitor in the competition at the next Sanremo festival.
Meanwhile, Ibrahimovic (in a joking way?) , on instagram, Is still proposing himself in Sanremo alongside Amadeus.

shameless

Came here to write that I am at the moment sitting in Zagreb centre in a caffe, and guess what do I hear playing on the terrace audio...

E buonasera signore e signori, Fuori gli attori, Vi conviene toccarvi i coglioni....

It kind of hits the moment perfectly because there are many actors and posers sitting here right now 🤣

Forza Italia.
Wait - were you in KIC? Sounds like that. :D

Wait - were you in KIC? Sounds like that. :D
No actually, in Bulldog, which is like a fashionable place to show yourself, and that's why I was shocked haha.

It was a pop radio station playing, I checked with the bartender haha.

I must also convey another happy news to Italian friends:

Both Teatro d'ira and Il ballo... are in top 10 of best selling albums in Croatia, Teatro at no. 5. and Il ballo at no.9.

They are better placed than Royal Blood who is in top 20 but nowhere near to come to top 10, despite their concert held in Zagreb.

This is a huge success here, as only hard core music fans still buy physical albums here in CRO.

In order to portray it better, in top 40 are still old editions of the Beatles, Iron Maiden, Nirvana's Unplugged etc.

Måneskin really did it. I also saw footages from their concerts in Belgium, Poland and Czech R, there were crazy masses of people singing Zitti e buoni and Coraline in Italian.

Italians should be proud, instead of slandering them all around SM before international audience.

I'm coming to Circo Massimo next year. I also saw people from Australia (!), Israel, Russia, happy that they bought the tickets. So let's rock and roll Rome. ✌🤟

hzalfa

Amadeus decided to ditch the Nuove Proposte section in Sanremo 2022 and make it so that the 2 winners of Sanremo Giovani will compete with the other big artists, just like in 2019 when Mahmood won thanks to this rule. I personally believe that he wants to remove the Nuove Proposte so that he can reduce the length of the shows without reducing the number of big artists, at the same time I don't think the length of the shows will ultimately go down at all :rolleyes:

Chiarina

Amadeus decided to ditch the Nuove Proposte section in Sanremo 2022 and make it so that the 2 winners of Sanremo Giovani will compete with the other big artists, just like in 2019 when Mahmood won thanks to this rule. I personally believe that he wants to remove the Nuove Proposte so that he can reduce the length of the shows without reducing the number of big artists, at the same time I don't think the length of the shows will ultimately go down at all :rolleyes:
I'm sure they'll say "we don't have the Nuove Proposte so we can squeeze a couple of more guests in" and we'll be in front of the tv until 1 in the morning if we're lucky xfacepalm

Rasmus0714

What will happen to Gaurdiano?

hzalfa

What will happen to Gaurdiano?
He had nothing to do with the next Sanremo Giovani and Nuove Proposte in the first place, he won it this year and he is free to submit a song and try to compete among the big artists next year.

sucof

OFFICIAL!
It's TORINO, host MIKA and Alessandro Cattelan.
let's get ready to explode the social networks hahaha

FBLe6fcXIAEMj5v

Last edited:

hzalfa

It's very much possible that the indie band Eugenio in via di gioia, whom you might remember from Nuove Proposte in 2020, will submit a song for Sanremo judging by how excited they are on Twitter about Eurovision being in their city, they literally said "Now we have to win Sanremo". Though with the amount of submissions Sanremo gets every year, there's no way to predict if they'll be part of the lineup or not.

Ajeje Brazorf

It's very much possible that the indie band Eugenio in via di gioia, whom you might remember from Nuove Proposte in 2020, will submit a song for Sanremo judging by how excited they are on Twitter about Eurovision being in their city, they literally said "Now we have to win Sanremo". Though with the amount of submissions Sanremo gets every year, there's no way to predict if they'll be part of the lineup or not.
If you ask me, they should be. I actually liked their entry in 2020 Nuove Proposte, because it was very different from the other entries.

Chiarina

Rumors and predictions for Sanremo have started

I really hope Blanco will take part, after the success of his album I'm sure Amadeus wants him

Top Bottom