E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

DenizESC

Banned
Honestly why are you all even still responding to us.

No matter what you guys say, my opinion will always be the opposite. What are you trying to reason for lmao?

Buongiorno Boogaloo! Welcome ... in the Italian thread! xcookie

It is strange but we are always the most followed thread, commented and where fierce debates arise xthink

Anyone who enters our thread will be pervaded by passion xheat:lol:

Here is “Love Island EscYOUnited” xbeach:

Last edited:

hzalfa

quick summary pls hahaa?:)
They played table tennis a lot, Bulgaria's staff had the best players. They ate a lot of fried food at the hotel. Albina bet money on them winning, Hurricane cheered for them and Blind Channel were very nice and they might collaborate in the future. They would like to see Eurovision 2022 in Rome hosted by Alessandro Cattelan.

Croatian delegation betting on Maneskin. Typical Balkans. 🤣🤣🤣

But they still owe us a concert in the Croatian capital of rock - Rijeka just because of the HRT's correspondent from Rijeka calling Rotterdam to say "dodici punti"

We thought of every detail to present our jury vote.

nudiecrudi

Croatian delegation betting on Maneskin. Typical Balkans. 🤣🤣🤣

But they still owe us a concert in the Croatian capital of rock - Rijeka just because of the HRT's correspondent from Rijeka calling Rotterdam to say "dodici punti"

We thought of every detail to present our jury vote.
I've read that they're going to plan soon the dates of their concerts for next year.
It would be very nice if they organize concerts in the countries which helped mostly in their win.
I would say principally one in Ucraine, one in Georgia, one in Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia also.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I've read that they're going to plan soon the dates of their concerts for next year.
It would be very nice if they organize concerts in the countries which helped mostly in their win.
I would say principally one in Ucraine, one in Georgia, one in Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia also.

yes please, I want them to come to Slovenia! Basically, a third of my Instagram friends (have around 50 of them on my private account) follow them on IG... and their performance is still on number 1 trending, and their wiwi jam still on 4th spot.

Rasmus0714

Many Italians would not like to see Tiziano Ferro on stage. We have a lot of respect for him but now he's just a faded image of what he was like in the past. Tiziano’s voice no longer has the power and clarity of the past.

Certainly Italy will invite Gigliola Cinquetti, Toto Cutugno and the Maneskin (the winners of the ESC). It is possible that we also invite DJ Afrojack because he is with Elettra Lamborghini. And yes! On Durdust I agree. He must be there. I would also like to see Diodato or Mahmood.

However your H.P. Lovecraft would be more daring and would invite Italian excellences that are unknown to a large part of the European public.

LUCA STRICAGNOLI:

LUDOVICO EINAUDI [He edited the soundtrack of the French film "Intouchables" (with Omar Sy)]

GIOVANNI ALLEVI:

And ... I could go on ... apart from these two pianists and guitarist, I have in mind many singers, dancers and graphic excellence that could be contacted for ESC 2022 xheya
Almost forgot I do want to see this hot DILF in ESC 2022:ROFLMAO:

ESC94

Maybe it´s a bit offtopic but I have some questions about Italian TV, more precisely about Rai: What are the differences between the three main public TV channels Rai 1, Rai 2 and Rai 3?? Do they have different target groups?? How do the programs differentiate??

Since this is the thread about :it: I though maybe some of our Italian users could give me an answer. :)

rasmuslights

Veteran
Maybe it´s a bit offtopic but I have some questions about Italian TV, more precisely about Rai: What are the differences between the three main public TV channels Rai 1, Rai 2 and Rai 3?? Do they have different target groups?? How do the programs differentiate??

Since this is the thread about :it: I though maybe some of our Italian users could give me an answer. :)

I'm not sure if it's the same in Italy but in Slovenia 1 and 2 are very alike. 1 is the main channel and it broadcasts main events, news at 19.00 p.m., new films... the 2 programme is similar but maybe no news, some tv shows etc...

the third one in Slovenia is exclusively dedicated to politics...

nudiecrudi

Rai 1 is the admiral channel. Informations, daily news, talk shows, expensive evening shows, main sports events. All that is considered prestigious and qualitative is broadcasted by Rai1
Apparently the most center-political oriented with a generic public.
Rai 2 also hosts informations, talk shows but more political oriented, movies, soap, secondary sport events, cultural programs. Middle class public.
Rai 3 hosts mainly cultural programs, regional informations, left oriented talk shows, cinema d'essey. Graduated and intellectual public.
Rai 4. Only movies and semifinals of ESC 🤣🤣🤣
Rai 5. Only cultural programs, opera, ballet, shows, classic music, theater

ESC94

Rai 1 is the admiral channel. Informations, daily news, talk shows, expensive evening shows, main sports events. All that is considered prestigious and qualitative is broadcasted by Rai1
Apparently the most center-political oriented with a generic public.
Rai 2 also hosts informations, talk shows but more political oriented, movies, soap, secondary sport events, cultural programs. Middle class public.
Rai 3 hosts mainly cultural programs, regional informations, left oriented talk shows, cinema d'essey. Graduated and intellectual public.
Rai 4. Only movies and semifinals of ESC 🤣🤣🤣
Rai 5. Only cultural programs, opera, ballet, shows, classic music, theater

So Eurovision wasn´t considered prestigious and qualitative before 2016?? :ROFLMAO:

So Rai 1 is politically more to the center and Rai 3 more fo the left?? And Rai 2??

Which one do you mostly watch??

nudiecrudi

So Eurovision wasn´t considered prestigious and qualitative before 2016?? :ROFLMAO:

So Rai 1 is politically more to the center and Rai 3 more fo the left?? And Rai 2??

ESC was never considered an important show. You all know it.
All the interest was concerned about Sanremo.
In the 80ies and 90ies the show was broadcasted on Rai2 and not live.

Chiarina

Advertisement costs depend on the expected viewership numbers and until 2015 Eurovision didn't have enough viewers to broadcast it on Rai1 where the advertisement costs are higher because if the program doesn't get the expected viewership numbers the company who bought the advertisement space can ask for a partial refund. Eurovision is getting a bigger audience every year, it seems that next year they could move the semis to Rai2.

Btw, Rai2 I politically more right, even though right voters watch more Mediaset that is historically more oriented to the right (it's owned by Berlisconi)

Top Bottom