A volte non so esprimermi

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:
This was shocking indeed omg, I still have trauma.

The European minister taking Von Der Leyen's seat without a second thought is the peak issue with today's world and then saving face by blaming everyone else but your self. I hope that man will be imprisoned... Let's start a petition.

I could use EscTurkey's words and say that what I have read are just excuses. Want to know what I think instead? I don't care at all. What I wanted to show you is that there are no angels and demons but human beings. All over the world these things happen. It is foolish to accuse someone from the top of a pedestal that does not exist.

In my opinion, the sexism charges should be evaluated by a special court. Now this topic has become just advertising. The problem is that TRUE VICTIMS continue to suffer as artists, politicians, influencers and smart people make their careers. Pathetic.

Funny, just because I'm from Turkey I only have the right to criticize the countries that have a worse record than Turkey.

Actually we should always ask everyone's passport one by one, and if their country has a good record then they can be allowed to join the discussion. If your country is behind, you have no right to have a say. Because we are all representives of millions of people in our country.

I think everyone should be subject to a test of 'fallacies of reasoning' before joining the forum.

Here's a helpful link :D

No, EscTurkey. I take as a teaching the words of Jesus Christ "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone". Yours is not talking about a topic and discussing it intelligently but you are writing that you are "disgusted". It is the typical attack of a troll that exploits social themes.

If you truly believe in equality and respect, you should learn not to hit with your friends on what you don't like. Do I really have to hear these words from those who write offenses in Turkish in the Italian thread and from those who consider the songs similar to "farts"? xrofl

hijirio

Veteran
Yeahhh sis some people (not naming anyone because i'm polite) have hours and hours to write encyclopedia-length posts, but they have very little time to pay attention to other person's arguments. I think this is the 5th time we are being mistaken by this same person lmfao idk tbh ngl wbk lol zaa xd

nudiecrudi

She was really pathetic.
That question of sexism was completely insane.
No one was blaming her for her golden pants.
She was embarrassing on the stage not because of her pants but how she sang, moved and staged that night.
@H.P. Lovecraft do not respond to the provocative messages.
She won Amici, public voted for her
She won Sanremo, public voted for her.
What are we talking about?

Btw leave Jesus Cringe out of this!!! Jesus had nothing to do with this subject
And why should the teachings of Jesus Christ not be current? Shouldn't we go to church anymore to hear the sermons? Or is the word of Christ listened to and applied when it pleases the most? However ... if I am not mistaken, Christ is present in both Christian and Muslim culture. A man blessed with God's voice should always be taken as an example, don't you think?

DenizESC

Banned
And why should the teachings of Jesus Christ not be current? Shouldn't we go to church anymore to hear the sermons? Or is the word of Christ listened to and applied when it pleases the most? However ... if I am not mistaken, Christ is present in both Christian and Muslim culture. A man blessed with God's voice should always be taken as an example, don't you think?
It's all fake abrahamic religions lmao made by humankind, they are all quite toxic equally I agree.

We should move to Shamanism, Buddhism, Atheism, Satanism or just good old nothingness

etc.
much more peaceful.

Imagine living 80 years and then having to live even longer in heaven with strict stupid rules #bye I'll take my black hole, void thank you

hijirio

Veteran
Yeah let's live like the world is a great place for women, for the sake of patriotism in favour of your own country.
It's not even a specific case for Emma.
Destiny, Natalia Gordienko, Efendi were all harshly criticized for their styling choices, even though they worked hard for their outfit all the year. But then men can get away with last-minute H&M shirt and Zara shoes, and in comparison they receive very little criticism.

She was really pathetic.
That question of sexism was completely insane.
No one was blaming her for her golden pants.
She was embarrassing on the stage not because of her pants but how she sang, moved and staged that night.
@H.P. Lovecraft do not respond to the provocative messages.
She won Amici, public voted for her
She won Sanremo, public voted for her.
What are we talking about?
I agree, Nudie. It is better to let go of dialogue with these individuals. As for those who voted Emma ... are we sure that the votes were not manipulated? That was the "golden age" of De Filippi. The showwoman had managed to impose almost all of her "proteges" on Italian television. Do you remember well before 2011 that the Festivals were manipulated? The phone call scandal? Also, some festivals were filled with uncompetitive songs and then "the song that had to win". It was difficult for the favorite not to win. Even this year, to avoid a clash between Irama and the Maneskin in the final, they invented a case of positivity to the virus. The Maneskin would have won anyway but they would have risked because Irama was much loved by the public.

Amethyst

Emma is not there to be cataloged in Italy as "The worst ESC failure". No one has ever said this to Emma but she puts her hands forward xbored

Following the example of "The Vendettas", here is another singer who is advertising herself using the name of Damiano and Maneskin xcoffee

Emma should shut up. It is a privileged one like few. It is a "not winning" product but brought to ESC only thanks to the strength of Maria De Filippi xshrug

Today, thanks to "sexism" many artists, politicians and influencers have a way not to fall into oblivion. Fortunately for them there are many blind people who believe in their false claims xqueenbitch

#totheESCwhodeserves
#nodifferencebetweenmanandwoman

Poor Emma-girl, Damiano had it so easy compared to her. xcrazy

I mean, it is definitely worse to read criticism about your golden shorts being 'vulgar' compared to comments like 'garbage that smells of AIDS' or the various 'colorful' personal insults bigots reserved to the band...xcookie

Seriously, using a serious matter like sexism as an excuse to justify (even thought no one actually care or remember - and maybe this is part of her problem ) your own failure is ... sad and insulting to those that actually experience it in real life (me included). Basically instead of learning from the reality check Europe gave her she chose to play victim. xfacepalm

At the end to understand the different response to her and Måneskin one only has to watch the performances: weak song with bad singing coupled with what she thought was 'rock attire and attitude' but in reality was just a ridicolous and pretentious mess vs good song, pure quality, style and authenticity.

It's not about gender but about stage presence and charisma. She lacked (and still lack) both.

Also, let's not forget that she's the one that joked ( she's sooo funny xexcuseme) about wanting to cut Conchita Wurst's beard because ''without it she wouldn't have a chance to win''... xcookie so yeah, she just should move on and accept that she didn't fail outside her bubble of adoring fans and couldn't "conquer all Europe" because of presumed advantages others had but because she just wasn't it ...xleft

Last edited:
It's all fake abrahamic religions lmao made by humankind, they are all quite toxic equally I agree.

We should move to Shamanism, Buddhism, Atheism, Satanism or just good old nothingness

etc.
much more peaceful.

Imagine living 80 years and then having to live even longer in heaven with strict stupid rules #bye I'll take my black hole, void thank you
"In Islam, Jesus is recognized as the Messiah and a prophet like Muhammad. Its mention is always accompanied by the eulogy "Peace be upon him [Allah])" (in Arabic ʿalayhi al-salām), similar to the eulogy used for the prophet Muhammad (sallā Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam, ie "God bless him and give him peace "). Jesus is mentioned several times in the Koran as well as in the Islamic tradition, with the name of "Jesus son of Mary" (in Arabic: عيسى ﺑﻦ ﻣﺮﻳﻢ, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam). The Koran refers to Jesus with the formula "the messenger of God" or "the word of God" as well as the Messiah and the son of Mary.

According to the Islamic messianic tradition, Jesus will return to Earth after the Mahdi at the end of time, announcing the yawm al-dīn, or the day of final judgment, and it is stated that he will appear where the "minaret of Jesus" (manār ʿĪsà) of the Umayyad mosque in Damascus".

Is all this not correct? Christ is not a unique product of the Abrahamic religions. We could talk about religion and I would also have my interesting theories but it is better not to go off topic. Anyway, did you see that I managed to make you and EscTurkey lose your smile? Just hit the right spots xqueenbitch

After this message I will not answer you anymore. It is useless to try to open a dialogue with you xwave

nudiecrudi

I agree, Nudie. It is better to let go of dialogue with these individuals. As for those who voted Emma ... are we sure that the votes were not manipulated? That was the "golden age" of De Filippi. The showwoman had managed to impose almost all of her "proteges" on Italian television. Do you remember well before 2011 that the Festivals were manipulated? The phone call scandal? Also, some festivals were filled with uncompetitive songs and then "the song that had to win". It was difficult for the favorite not to win. Even this year, to avoid a clash between Irama and the Maneskin in the final, they invented a case of positivity to the virus. The Maneskin would have won anyway but they would have risked because Irama was much loved by the public.
Those times are gone forever. The Marco Carta's and Valerio Scanu's memories are fortunately lost.
Nowadays the Amici contenders in Sanremo are getting what they deserve. Mediocre placings.

hijirio

Veteran
Sometimes a video is worth a thousand words.

Please flag/report this video to stop homophobia! Homophobia has no sex, colour, religion!

DenizESC

Banned
Is all this not correct? Christ is not a unique product of the Abrahamic religions.
Sis. I'm SDFNJFSDKFSDNKLFSDKFSDNKFKNDSNKDFNSKDNFSD

Islam is an Abrahamic religion. Islam, Judaism, Christianity etc. it's all like a different sect of the same religion essentially.

Anywayy Idk why you keep mentioning islam to me, bcs I'm Turkish I have to be muslim?? I'm irreligious. I only feel close to Tengrism and Shamanism xheat

hzalfa

I really think San Remo is out of date for today's music standards and should be replaced by another modern NF with well-produced, futuristic and expensive tracks. That's my opinion after all.
This is the only part of the whole mess that happened in the last two pages that I want to answer to, as it's the only one on-topic and that can lead to a normal conversation.

You're free to dislike the music in Sanremo, but saying that it's out of date after the last couple of years means that you either believe that the music industry in the whole world follows the same trends or you just don't care and want RAI to produce a show that caters to your tastes more than Italians'.
The push for modernity in the last few years is absolutely obvious (and welcome) by almost anyone familiar with the Italian music industry, it's true that ballads, even modern ones, still dominate when it comes to numbers, but I hope this will change over time once artists start to understand that nowadays they are more likely to be succesful by entering with a genuine song in their usual style (still not over Fulminacci sending a slow ballad when all of his singles are more upbeat, or Random sending a slow ballad when he became succesful with pop-rap...).
The tracks that go to Sanremo ARE well-produced and expensive, maybe they are not flashy enough for you to consider them futuristic, but they don't need to be.

DenizESC

Banned
For me 80s garage rock, ballads or washed up pop songs aren't modern or futuristic but ok maybe it's modern in Italy :ROFLMAO:

I'm #out

Top Bottom