E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

nudiecrudi

I watched the dress rehearsal on Twitter just few minutes ago together with two other my colleagues. For me it was perfect and stunning. The chemistry and synergy between them was as requested.
My colleagues. don't know anything about Esc.gave this definition Elegant and Intimate

Zerocalcare

The music and the staging, I agree with Nudiecridi, are elegant and refined. Of course, as with all music, not everyone can enjoy it. I saw (and heard) something positive. Mahmood and Blanco managed to improve the harmony and their voices seem to me a little less contracted. The staging, which underwent the necessary adjustments, showed that many Eurofans stopped to judge just a few seconds of rehearsal (which shows the climax and the explosion of lights that stop giving life to a romantic starry sky where you can also express a desire for love for your soulmate). The staging, on the other hand, proved to be complex and composed of acts that broaden the perspective of the performance and the feelings it wants to arouse. Knowing how to create a staging for "Brividi" and knowing how to manage it is not easy. Romantic songs that convey the emotions and attention of the fans to the singers must be extremely accurate and perfect. It takes little to fail. I hope there is one more improvement in the Grand Final and I wish an honorable Top 10 for our singers.

Ajeje Brazorf

The music and the staging, I agree with Nudiecridi, are elegant and refined. Of course, as with all music, not everyone can enjoy it. I saw (and heard) something positive. Mahmood and Blanco managed to improve the harmony and their voices seem to me a little less contracted. The staging, which underwent the necessary adjustments, showed that many Eurofans stopped to judge just a few seconds of rehearsal (which shows the climax and the explosion of lights that stop giving life to a romantic starry sky where you can also express a desire for love for your soulmate). The staging, on the other hand, proved to be complex and composed of acts that broaden the perspective of the performance and the feelings it wants to arouse. Knowing how to create a staging for "Brividi" and knowing how to manage it is not easy. Romantic songs that convey the emotions and attention of the fans to the singers must be extremely accurate and perfect. It takes little to fail. I hope there is one more improvement in the Grand Final and I wish an honorable Top 10 for our singers.

Yeah, in fact, I repeat, maybe it's only me who isn't connected with our song this year. The odds and the overall reception are currently proving me wrong, and I'm glad for them.

nudiecrudi

I did'nt watch this video, but the one (in two parts ) posted on Tweeter and removed. It is the real cut ( how it will look on our screens ) and guys the chemistry between them, the passion, the singing, the simple but effective staging are all on point. The first notes with Mahmood singing alone are "da brividi". Than Blanco enters into the stage, wearing a large semi-transparent white shirt, expressing fragility and masculinity from all his pores. At one point they sing just in face of each other, very very near, with Blanco trying to hug Mahmood. I really hope for a good result because the whole package is there.

nudiecrudi

It's a shame that the spinning sun doesn't work.
It's also a lesson to learn: less is better.
It works, it has been opended during Diodato's performance and the result was stunning.
We'll see it tonight.
The only thing not clear to me until now are the real resons why not using it for the stagings.

Zerocalcare

Here is the proof of Diodato. The lights turned on by the public and their desire to sing are beautiful (when a song is sung and remembered, it means that it is excellent). Great participation ❤️

We can finally see the kinetic sun in action. In response to those who criticized the sun of Turin, I respond like Galileo Galilei ... "Yet it moves!" (even though he was talking about the Earth) 🤣

Zerocalcare

Another video by Mahmood and Blanco. This is the May 9 test. Here you can see them more closely and savor the shots we could see in the Grand Final.

Zerocalcare

And the wonderful Diodato

However, Diodato was extraordinary. "Fai Rumore" is one of the most beautiful ballads in the Eurovision Song Contest. It is very sad that he did not participate in 2020. With him and Måneskin, Italy could have achieved a historic second victory.

Anyway, Mauve, do you know a method to make me stop crying? "Fai Rumore" always turns on the faucet of my emotions xcry

GermanBango

Oh wow what a mess. This just doesn’t work live at all. All the people I‘ve watched last night’s semi with found it obnoxious from the snippet. I still like the song a lot but I am super disappointed by the staging and their vocals. Can’t really see it finishing Top 5 anymore tbh.

mauve

Veteran
However, Diodato was extraordinary. "Fai Rumore" is one of the most beautiful ballads in the Eurovision Song Contest. It is very sad that he did not participate in 2020. With him and Måneskin, Italy could have achieved a historic second victory.

Anyway, Mauve, do you know a method to make me stop crying? "Fai Rumore" always turns on the faucet of my emotions xcry
"Fai rumore" is one of my all-time favorites for me also! And I was so sad when ESC was canceled back then. Do you know Diodato's live performance in Verona? Absolutely stunning! (And please stop crying or else I start also!)

Mainshow

Veteran
Hopefully, Eurovision can attract a few more fans in Italy!
Brilliant numbers!

5,435,000 viewers watched on Rai 1 last night as Italy hosted the Eurovision Song Contest 2022. The figures which represent an audience share of 26.4% are the highest average viewing figures for the contest in Italy for over 30 years.

and we´re talking about a semi final!

JonasS

Their falsetto harmonies are completely off (at least in the excerpt they showed at the semi). Tough to listen to. If this is how it's going to be in the finals, I really don't get the hype for this entry at all. It's a bad live performance.

Etanna

I actually really love the staging. I'm only not sure about Blanco invading Mahmood's personal space so much when he sings, it would make me really uncomfortable if somebody started singing into my face from such a close distance (but maybe Mahmood doesn't mind, it may be a cultural thing as well). Other than that the staging is pretty great, it captures the melancholic/nostalgic yet laid-back and modern atmosphere of the song. The piano and pianist do not disrupt the performance as I had been worried and the use of the waterfall is simply genius. Fingers crossed that they nail the vocals when it matters, but other than that I'm thrilled about this.

Datura

i would love to love this... but i just can't. especially mahmoods vocals when he uses his head voice, just doesn't work for me at all :/

Top Bottom