E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle
E pagherei per andar via
Accetterei anche una bugia

E ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre
E mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi​

Last edited by a moderator:

jatojo

I can't sleep now because I have that super annoying falsetto "Brividi, brividi, brividi" inside my head. Would rather listen to a nail scrathing on a chalkboard. :LOL:

Carlkva

Now that its official, I can give them my :12: , I love this song so much and the live is so good!!!

Realest

W but I guess they'll become a new Sweden when people will be hyping every sound they send just because it's Italy xqueenbitch

Most People here hate every Sweden sends, just because its Sweden.

EscGeek

Veteran
I'm super happy with this choice. Beautiful song with great harmony between the two. xcheer
I was so tired yesterday that i didn't even react (physically like i usually do when things go my way or here on the forum..)xrollinglol
M&B grew and grew on my sanremo list all the way to 3rd place.

I still don't like Soldi, but Mahmood, you have successfully redeemed yourself xleft
(though Senhit and Waylon still eat you for breakfast):lol:

I think i'm getting obsessed with the returnees. xcrazy

hpp0

To me this is just a ballad, no different to their 2020 or 2013 entries. It is a fine well written ballad, but the hype it gets from some isn't justified at all once you hear it. It is a bit too slow and it gets boring after a while. Also I feel like their voices don't really fit to a ballad, they sing pretty well tho. Is it going to get top 10? Probably. But no higher than 5th place. Not that 5th isn't an excellent result but it won't win or get top 3 as many predict (not here, in general).
I'm convinced that if this same song was sang by two unknown guys, even if they were much better singers and an actual couple, it wouldn't even get 1/3 of the hype it gets and wouldn't even be in the Sanremo podium.
So far Mahmood has 2/2 in least favourite Italian entries of this century, I hope if he comes back for a third time he will finally bring something that I like.

Most People here hate every Sweden sends, just because its Sweden.
It is the destiny of the best to have, among those who admire them, a small extremist group of serial haters (those who detest and criticize despite everything). Especially in music, as an art, such individuals fail to understand why some nations are always competitive. His subjectivity will always prevail over the objectivity of things at least until reality brings people back to earth. I read in forum members' posts that they drew comparisons to Måneskin when they were massacred last year and his song was treated worse than "the sausage festival anthem". Today the Måneskin are gods and a high standard, almost unattainable. I smile when I see, in addition to Koori (whom I see for the first time), the usual members who each year have a cold or negative comment prepared.

M&B has done a good job and will be able to play their cards to make a good ESC trail. Sweden, beyond everything, will always remain a competitive nation.

I always recommend to these people full of suspicions, fears and frustrations that they enjoy the music and then... it will be the heart of the community that crowns the winner (jury games a part).

To me this is just a ballad, no different to their 2020 or 2013 entries. It is a fine well written ballad, but the hype it gets from some isn't justified at all once you hear it. It is a bit too slow and it gets boring after a while. Also I feel like their voices don't really fit to a ballad, they sing pretty well tho. Is it going to get top 10? Probably. But no higher than 5th place. Not that 5th isn't an excellent result but it won't win or get top 3 as many predict (not here, in general).
I'm convinced that if this same song was sang by two unknown guys, even if they were much better singers and an actual couple, it wouldn't even get 1/3 of the hype it gets and wouldn't even be in the Sanremo podium.
So far Mahmood has 2/2 in least favourite Italian entries of this century, I hope if he comes back for a third time he will finally bring something that I like.
You made some forced comparisons. Mengoni in 2013 brought a Pop genre, in 2020 Diodato a Ballad and in 2022 M&B also brought a Ballad but with R & B / Trap influences. Where is the common thread of the reasoning? On the ESC ranking, I have never read of any members who talked about podiums. In the rosiest of hypotheses there was talk of Top 5. At least someone joked or traveled with the imagination saying that Italy could win the second time. We, as the host country, hope to be in the top 10 and make the eurofans happy. However, between jury games and questionable choices at the ESC, improbable songs also won. Are we really sure that some of those winners are superior to M&B? Mahmood's 2019 song was a whole new sound and vocality and was always an R&B / Trap. Do you want to remind me what he won in 2019? The much hated Ballad (hated only if Italy brings it).

hpp0

You made some forced comparisons. Mengoni in 2013 brought a Pop genre, in 2020 Diodato a Ballad and in 2022 M&B also brought a Ballad but with R & B / Trap influences. Where is the common thread of the reasoning? On the ESC ranking, I have never read of any members who talked about podiums. In the rosiest of hypotheses there was talk of Top 5. At least someone joked or traveled with the imagination saying that Italy could win the second time. We, as the host country, hope to be in the top 10 and make the eurofans happy. However, between jury games and questionable choices at the ESC, improbable songs also won. Are we really sure that some of those winners are superior to M&B? Mahmood's 2019 song was a whole new sound and vocality and was always an R&B / Trap. Do you want to remind me what he won in 2019? The much hated Ballad (hated only if Italy brings it).

Well about the placement comment, as I wrote I'm not referring to the people who write in this forum, but some over the top reactions that I see from people on twitter mostly about how this is going to be a sure top 3 and it is quite many that write it. Maybe I should have made it more clear that I'm referring to them.
About comparing it to the other two songs, I'm not really comparing the songs with each other in the sense that they sound identical, I'm just saying that the sound of this song isn't really THAT different and new neither for Italy nor Eurovision. "Soldi" did at least brig something new to the table. "Arcade" was indeed nothing new either and I'm not saying that "Brividi" is worse than it, they are probably on a similar level.
I don't know what impression did I gave, but I don't have Italy's entries quite the opposite. Italy was my winner in 2015, 2017 & 2018 and in my top 10 many more times, I simply don't like this particular one.

Quarrel between Irama and Grignani during the evening of the covers? Irama denies it (but the public does not believe it - Grignani is an unmanageable type).

Well about the placement comment, as I wrote I'm not referring to the people who write in this forum, but some over the top reactions that I see from people on twitter mostly about how this is going to be a sure top 3 and it is quite many that write it. Maybe I should have made it more clear that I'm referring to them.
About comparing it to the other two songs, I'm not really comparing the songs with each other in the sense that they sound identical, I'm just saying that the sound of this song isn't really THAT different and new neither for Italy nor Eurovision. "Soldi" did at least brig something new to the table. "Arcade" was indeed nothing new either and I'm not saying that "Brividi" is worse than it, they are probably on a similar level.
I don't know what impression did I gave, but I don't have Italy's entries quite the opposite. Italy was my winner in 2015, 2017 & 2018 and in my top 10 many more times, I simply don't like this particular one.
I respect your tastes and your words. From your words I feel that you are an intelligent and educated person. A lot of times we don't have to take the words of fans on social media at face value. Here, for example, there were a lot of members tearing up their clothes for Senhit and then it was proved that "Adrenalina" wasn't all this great song. Regarding the "Italian ballad", we Italians pay dearly for our history of romantic and melodious songs. When you listen to a romantic song you always think that we are faced with something that is not new and I can understand this feeling / thought.

Last edited:
Top Bottom