Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

Tonight was the vote of the demoscopic jury (music fans with special devices to vote from home). Tomorrow when the second half of the Big perform, there will also be a demoscopic jury ranking.

Oh, okay. So this is comparable to jury points in NF's and the televotes are separate?

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Oh, okay. So this is comparable to jury points in NF's and the televotes are separate?

Yes.

Night 1: Demoscopic jury
Night 2: Demoscopic jury
Night 3: Jury comprised of the orchestra and backup singers
Night 4: Jury comprised of the press room, web, TV, and radio
Night 5: Televote

The winner is chosen from weighed percentages between all (though the televote has a higher percentage)

BernadetteCydonia

for the love of everloving fuck I hope the final results turn out to be half as decent tbh

Good for Francesca and Fedez to do so well, but I'd like someone new for Eurovision that doesn't comprise half the act of something new. Måneskin kinda underrated but I doubt Italy will be willing to send rock music so I don't expect them to go soaring high all of a sudden when results hit. Annalisa and Noemi truly the GOATs. Also expected a lot more from Ghemon tbf. And man the abundance of Italian screaming men on the night... sheesh. Not looking forward to brave through the second night, especially if Davide Shorty fails to qualify from his mini Nuove Proposte semifinal... but sadly it's kinda more than likely he might as well.

elanyvx

Yes.

Night 1: Demoscopic jury
Night 2: Demoscopic jury
Night 3: Jury comprised of the orchestra and backup singers
Night 4: Jury comprised of the press room, web, TV, and radio
Night 5: Televote

The winner is chosen from weighed percentages between all (though the televote has a higher percentage)

After the night 5 with televote, the results of the previous nights and the night 5 will be mixed and there will be the ranking from 26th to 4th place. The Gold Final between the 3 singers/songs will have televote, press room web tv radio and demoscopic jury.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
01. Max Gazzè e la Trifluoperazina - Il Farmacista 10/10
02. Colapesce e Dimartino - Musica leggerissima 9/10
03. Måneskin - Zitti e buoni 9/10
04. Francesca Michielin e Fedez - Chiamami per nome 9/10
05. Francesco Renga - Quando trovo te 8/10
06. Aiello - Ora 8/10
07. Noemi - Glicine 7/10
08. Arisa canta - Potevi fare di più 7/10
09. Coma Cose - Fiamme negli occhi 7/10
10. Annalisa - Dieci 6/10
11. Ghemon - Momento perfetto 5/10
12. Madame - Voce 5/10
13. Fasma - Parlami 5/10

A few of the songs were kind of spoiled by dodgy live vocals. Looking at you: Francesco Renga, Noemi and possibly Aiello (I kind of enjoyed the hot mess of him screaming into my face though). I honestly think that Quando trovo te might have been my favourite had it not been such a disaster live. So mysterious and powerful but I don't think a single note was hit on-key in any of the choruses. Usually I give a lot of leeway when it comes to off-key singing, focusing instead on sincerity and the feeling, but it was hard to look past in this case. Still enjoyed it very much though, hence the green.

Il Farmacista is quite predictably my favourite. It was love from the first listen. What a hit. Musica leggerissima was quite divine also. Starts like Empire Of The Sun's We Are The People. Some very smooth disco and I love how these fellas harmonise together. I don't know why but it made me think of a male Italian Las Ketchup. Måneskin were of course great, as were Francesca and Fedez with their hip ballad which reminded me of my Festivali i kenges 57 fave Dua ta besoj by Artemisa Mithi and Febi Shkurti.

mauve

Veteran
My top 5

Maneskin - "Zitti e buoni"
Francesca Michielin e Fedez cantano 'Chiamami per nome'
Aiello - "Ora"
Annalisa – "Dieci"
Noemi – "Glicine"

I can't even believe that noone liked "Ora" except Rainy. It was full of passion and a great song.

hzalfa

Not looking forward to brave through the second night, especially if Davide Shorty fails to qualify from his mini Nuove Proposte semifinal... but sadly it's kinda more than likely he might as well.
Davide has probably the biggest fanbase out of all the Nuove proposte acts since he is a former X Factor contestant. He should go to the final easily.

Mrm

Veteran
All media here, In the morning wrote about Zlatan Ibrahimović's choice of the song! :D

Nada Topčagić reacted:

"Ne znam šta da kažem. Fascinirana sam i presrećna. U svoj ovoj tuzi, ovo je jedna svetla tačka. Volela bih da ga upoznam, iako sam svojevremeno upoznala njegovog oca, ali to je duga priča. Ponosna sam na uspeh sportista i živeli nam oni 100 godina. Ibrahimoviću, svaka čast za izbor pesme, ljubi te Nadica”,

"I dunno what I can say really. I'm fascinated and so happy. In this long sad period, this is such a bright moment. I'd like to meet him, I had the oportunity to meet his father in the past, but that is another story. Im so proud of the success of sportsmen and let them live 100 years! Ibrahimović, well done for the choice of the song, Kiss from Nadica"

Last edited:

EscGeek

Veteran
First of all, shoutout to that beautiful dancer on rollerskates in a pink dress. :love: The last time i was so mesmerized by a dancer was in A Dal 2019 when Bence Vavra was performing. xheat

My faves from yesterday:

1-Måneskin "Zitti e buoni"
2-Francesca Michielin & Fedez "Chiamami per nome"
3-Fasma "Parlami"
4-Annalisa "Dieci"
5-Noemi "Glicine"

I hope Italy will find its way back in my top third of the ranking list. I never liked Mahmood and Diodato was just... good.

Last edited:

Mrm

Veteran
@EscGeek

No comment on "Jutro je" and Zlatan Ibrahimović? :lol:

Mrm

Veteran
Did Zlatan sing???:eek:
I was too tired yesterday.. i'll try to watch it live today.
Hahaha no, they just used that music when he was presented 2 times. He chose it. :lol:

hzalfa

Francesca&Fedez are currently #1 and #2 in Youtube Trends, with their live performance and the studio version respectively, Annalisa is #6 with the studio version, Madame is #8 with her live performance, and Arisa is all the way down to #40 with her live version. No other songs are trending so far, but I expect Maneskin to start trending soon since their performance already has more views than Madame's.

Nienor

The Studio version of Madame's song is just :love:

hunty73

Annalisa deserved to win last night,she was sublime.Thats the best iv ever seen her deliver a song.Could she get on the podium again? .Her song and performance are jury bait.If the jury did want to stop a Fedez win,what better way than with someone who has televote firepower herself.?.Of course she looked incredible as well.
Lets see if Malika is weaker than usual.That will give the jury the reason to move.

Flamenkax

In the swimming pool, always stayin' cool
Måneskin was a blast. Have to say that i have a soft spot to everything rock-ish related, so... But that was by far my fav of the night.
Madame was also really good, even though the autotuned vocals would be a barrier to some, totally fine with it personally.
Annalisa did the best vocal performance of the night imo but the song is... meh.

I somewhat think that Fazma will do really well, the best balance between modern and classic.
Francesca and Fedez... xsleep

Fiorello and Matilda were not competiting weren't they ? Too bad.

Aside from last night's funny jokes, today I will try to see things coldly. I want to take the RainyWoods ranking (whose tastes I respect) as a reference:

01. Max Gazzè e la Trifluoperazina - Il Farmacista 10/10:

Max is one of the most eclectic artists on the Italian scene. He has always been a musical experimenter and his interpretations are almost always bordering on madness. I really like him as a singer.

Gazzè unfortunately will not win Sanremo. I know Sanremo and the Italians. There is more chance that the glorious Roman Empire will resurrect.

RainyWoods has good tastes to say that Gazzè is his favorite and I'm sure Gazzè fully reflects the European taste for fun. However ... we are Italy ... if this song were brought, for example, by San Marino, hordes of Eurofan would tear their clothes to proclaim the victory (Israel and Netta docent). We could not even count in friendly votes that keep our song in the upper parts of the chart (Ukraine "Solovey" and "Shum" docent). "Il farmacista" would rank sixteenth (at best). Italy will never believe in this song for the ESC.

02. Colapesce e Dimartino - Musica leggerissima 9/10:

So ... Colapesce and Dimartino brought an interesting song to Sanremo. Personally, both the musical part and the sung part reminded me of some songs from the 70s. The beauty of all this was that they totally reinterpreted that sound and created something new and pleasant. But this song also has its limits. Do you really think Sanremo will win? Moreover, if it wins, as happened with "Fai Rumore" which had the only defect of being defined "Ballad", many Eurofans would enjoy saying that this song is "a blink of an eye to the past". Colapesce and Dimartino will never represent Italy at the ESC.

03. Måneskin - Zitti e buoni 9/10:

The Maneskin are the contenders for the victory of Sanremo. Do I really have to explain "the suspense rule" to you? It's typical not to reward the best songs right away. I would also like to remind you, yesterday's vote is still partial! When I read in Bernadette Cydonia's message that Italy will never rock the ESC, I laughed. Italy was the only European nation to bring a different musical genre every year. Also, aren't we forgetting about Mahmood? Hurried comments that give me so much of an apotropaic gesture (typically a ball scratch). This makes us understand that the song could be dangerous on the ESC. When a song is good it never has fully positive opinions, while when it is a normal song it is filled with compliments. I believe the battle between Maneskin and Blind Channel would be epic. I wouldn't care who wins at all but it would make the ESC glow.

04. Francesca Michielin e Fedez - Chiamami per nome 9/10:

Here I had mixed feelings: I was pleasantly surprised on the one hand, on the other hand I knew that Fedez would be the winning weapon of the duet. He is a good composer and has a very good stage presence (a presence not made up of weird ballets but where his rap enters you). Michielin is a good singer but she is one of those singers who must be accompanied by a level artist or get lost. However, this song is one of the contenders for the victory of Sanremo. But I hope it doesn't win because it's not one of Fedez's best songs, it's nothing new and I think it would be a weak choice for the ESC.

05. Francesco Renga - Quando trovo te 8/10:

Francesco Renga is a great artist who has always made great songs. His songs, however, have always been what most Eurofans hate: they are romantic, melodic and the stage presence is set. Yesterday's song wasn't bad but not one of the best songs either. Sanremo will never win even if Chtullu rises from the bowels of the Earth.

06. Aiello - Ora 8/10:

Aiello totally looks like "Fabrizio Moro's caricature". The song is poignant but you know what the best part of the song is? The musical one. The singing was fluctuating: at times poignant, at times without control ... in practice, he screamed like a monkey. Could he be calling Gabbani's naked monkey to him? "I Aiello, you Cita".

07. Noemi - Glicine 7/10:

Gianni Morandi, some Sanremo ago, said that Noemi was the "Italian Janis Joplin". Unfortunately, at that moment I was drinking tea ... for the surprise, I nearly suffocated ... this is a real heresy ... Noemi has a good voice but it is nothing special. The only great value of Noemi is the very particular vocal timbre. His songs, however, are all the same: a slow flow almost spoken, a loud scream and a depressed romantic melody. "Glicine" wasn't a bad song but ... Sanremo will never win. It is possible that an asteroid will crash on Liguria first.

08. Arisa - Potevi fare di più 7/10:

As I already expressed yesterday, Arisa gave us a powerful and interpretative vocal test but ... it is the same as a thousand other songs of hers. Apart from "Sincerità", Arisa's songs are like Toto Cutugno's: the lyrics change but the sound is always the same. Sanremo will never win. Perhaps the Apocalypse will break out first.

09. Coma Cose - Fiamme negli occhi 7/10:

Pleasant song, very sweet interpretation but ... Sanremo cannot win nor represent Italy at the ESC. Having said that, I wish Coma_Cose a good career.

10. Annalisa - Dieci 6/10:

I fully agree with RainyWoods. Annalisa has been 6 in fact, I add that everything about this singer is 6. I never understood how she managed to emerge but ... ok, music is a vast sea and therefore I respect her as an artist. However, his songs are all like "Dieci": so light as to become impalpable. Annalisa's problem is that she has no strength to fix her and her songs in the hearts of listeners: after Sanremo, both she and her songs inevitably fall into oblivion. Annalisa is the perfect candidate for Italy to overcome the negative record of "Voy a quedarme" with the joy of those who want us out of the fight for the ESC and from our territory: the "Top 10".

11. Ghemon - Momento perfetto 5/10:

In Italy there is a mystery that no one has ever managed to solve "Who is Ghemon?". I often see this unacceptable guy among the "Champions" ... last night's song was also very good (compared to his sad past) but obviously he can't win. Perhaps it is better that he returns to be the thief along with Lupin III and Jigen.

12. Madame - Voce 5/10:

I must say that I had high expectations for Madame. Maybe I was infected by Mrm's enthusiasm. However ... it was a real disappointment. Among the worst. I hope that in the future she can rise up and enter the hearts of all listeners. The only good thing is that it looks like the merger between Ermal Meta and LP. A nice character.

13. Fasma - Parlami 5/10:

Here I totally disagree with RainyWoods. "Parlami" is much weaker than last year's song, this is true, but it can compete for the victory in Sanremo. Fasma has a good stage presence, his voice is particular and his song is romantic and new-style (a perfect Italian Trap poster). As with Maneskin, when a song is hated it is often the one that is among the best. Many may say to me "You do not spoil Madame! Then she is good!". No, it takes objectivity ... Madame was very bad. Anyway ... I hope he comes second or third, the victory must be for the Maneskin. I think the latter have a much better chance at ESC.

Diodato:

I am still waiting for explanations from many Eurofans on what is different from "Fai Rumore" from "Voilà" by Barbara Pravi.

I think that the song of France is more linked to tradition than that of Diodato. Why is she now elevated to the virtual winner of the ESC? Why don't they tell them "It's old" or "It sucks" or misspell the model name "Fui Rumore"? I believe that the song from France can actually win the ESC and I wish it did (in my ranking it is in second position behind Finland). But ... "Voilà" also has flaws: in some places it seems "too marked" and theatrical. I notice a violent and ostentatious French accent (perhaps it is the typical accent of the city of Pravi). Why hasn't anyone talked about it? Having said what I think, I just want to understand the yardstick used by many Eurofans. That's why I first expressed doubts about Gazzè and the fact that we can't afford the luxury of sending him to the ESC. It seems that we, after having spent millions for Sanremo and paid to enter the ESC (you don't go there for free), can afford to support a Eurovision Song Contest as an organizing country. Mmm ... maybe it is this year ... where the expenses are "minor" we can risk winning the ESC. Prepare the 0 POINT! Haha.

I conclude that, I thank everyone who just rated the music, appreciated us and were friendly. We love you!

What else to say?! I want the second evening of Sanremo to start now! I am impatient! Haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom