Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

hunty73

@hunty73

What about a LEGEND, 11 time San Remo participant - Orietta Berti! xheat xlove xheart

Not to mention Madame, who combines rap and "Italian canzone"! xfaint

This gonna be a killer festival! xheat
On paper it should be an incredible week,imagine the covers night @Mrm ,crikey ,the last few years the line up has had some fantastic moments,but seemed to me to lack more radio friendly acts in the mix.This year looks like a perfect line up,history,old,new,something for everyone .Lets hope the songs match the quality of the artists.

• Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

sucof

The use of the Costa Smeralda ship to create a "health bubble" for the audience of the Ariston theater has been confirmed

Massimo%2520Matelli%2520-.jpg%3Ff%3Ddetail_558%26h%3D720%26w%3D1280%26%24p%24f%24h%24w%3D996ed8f

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Wow, getting to see sanremo live and a free cruise. Talk about scoring gold with that one.

sucof

Wow, getting to see sanremo live and a free cruise. Talk about scoring gold with that one.

The ship will remain anchored in the port (probably in Savona in my opinion, the parent company of Costa Cruises in the Mediterranean) and then the public will be transferred to Sanremo by bus, just a few kilometers away.
obviously this procedure will be implemented only if the health situation is critical as in this period, if the situation were to improve with vaccines the ship will no longer be taken into consideration

Last edited:

hunty73

The ship will remain anchored in the port (probably in Savona in my opinion, the parent company of Costa Cruises in the Mediterranean) and then the public will be transferred to Sanremo by bus, just a few kilometers away.
obviously this procedure will be implemented only if the health situation is critical as in this period, if the situation were to improve with vaccines the ship will no longer be taken into consideration

Ah Savona,birthplace of Annalisa.:love: This is going to be an incredible SR if nothing happens around the virus.Im praying Francesca and Fedez have the right song.I know lots wouldnt agree,but i think it would be a fantastic result and great for ESC.Francesca has matured into an amazing artist,surely jury bait,but a line up full of quality.

rasmuslights

Veteran
yes Ricchi e Poveri are huge in Slovenia... I mean not really them but everybody knows Mamma Maria and Sara Perche ti amo! they truly are legends.

sucof

As Italian music lover I really enjoy them....
So yeah I don't mind random interval act by them

If you read the comments in this video you will see that they are mostly Russian or Soviet ex-USSR origin. During the communist regime, strangely and exceptionally, the only Western TV and cinema allowed in the USSR was only the Italian one.
For this reason they remember with great pleasure the Sanremo festival which was broadcast in full on Russian public TV but also in the Balkans, Eastern Europe and South America

Mimmon

Veteran
If you read the comments in this video you will see that they are mostly Russian or Soviet ex-USSR origin. During the communist regime, strangely and exceptionally, the only Western TV and cinema allowed in the USSR was only the Italian one.
For this reason they remember with great pleasure the Sanremo festival which was broadcast in full on Russian public TV but also in the Balkans, Eastern Europe and South America
I tought so where I know the lyrics now...I had no obsoletely idea who were singing Mamma Maria...

elanyvx

Lots of curiosities today about the Sanremo 2021 Festival.
About the ship question:

The idea is to create a bubble for at least 500 people in the audience, which are always the same, so that they can attend the evenings and to ensure that this happens they must be protected and have no contact with anyone. They will spend a week of vacation on the ship with daily tampons and in the evening they will be taken to the theater with minibuses of up to 20 people, it is not easy, but it can be done. It is an idea that is becoming concrete, in the sense that we are seriously working on it and I have known that they are curious from all over the world, because it has never happened.

elanyvx

Could the Sanremo 2021 Festival be postponed by two weeks? The Mayor of Sanremo opens the doors to this option, but it is not an official decision. Italy is for the moment divided into red, orange and yellow zones according to the regions more or less affected by Covid. This division will expire on March 5, when the semifinal of the competition will be broadcast in Sanremo. The public in this case could be neither outside nor inside the theater. What would change with a new DPCM? Could it make it worse then the sense of moving it?

The president of the Italian Music Industry Federation thinks that the best idea is to propose a totally television show, interviews with radios, journalists, fashion shows and more, all in streaming without a live audience.

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think it would be stupid if they would do that. I mean what can change in two weeks, its not like corona will disappear in that short period + theyve postponed it once im not sure if they can do it again - labels, artists, even RAI themselves have dates and I doubt they can just move it as they like, and I know esc does not play a big part in this, but it is still one of aspect and reason why not to change the dates.

Top Bottom