ARISA IS BACK
FRANCESCA IS BACK
MALIKA IS BACK
IRAMA IS BACK
ERMAL IS BACK

MOMMY GET ME MY EDGES BACK

rasmuslights

Veteran
what can I say other than I'm so HYPED for this. The lineup is out of this world - Maneskin, Irama, Gaia, Annalisa, Francesca, Madame.. all artists I already knew before announcement. Especially high hopes for Maneskin, Gaia, Francesca and Annalisa tho! xheart

missbones

I can't believe I'm going to see Maneskin at Sanremo. This is a dream come true!!! And with that title Zitti e Buoni, i'm sure they're coming for blood x12points

hunty73

As someone who has loved Sanremo deep in my bones for decades i simply have never ever seen such a fantastic line up.Its incredible and my only hope is i dont die before this years festival.
Its a very courageous cast as well throwing in lots of new less well known artists.

Malika will slay me for sure.She has been waiting again for the right song and this will be it.Another Sugar Music master class on cards Alessandra and Pacifico on the writing credits who wrote Adeso e qui nostalgico presente ,but then Roco Rampino on the song credits looks like Malika is going to take more of a risk here.Can she keep the jury as normal,and get a televote?

Annalisa with the song "Ten" my old heart cant take it.It will be 10 years since i first saw her in Amici and knew she would one day make a podium at SR and she did.No doubt she alludes to those 10 years.Cant wait for that one.Brutal how good she is live.

Ones that must be big contenders for the win are Francesca and Fedez.Her performance of Il mio canto libero on the covers night showed what a class act Francesca is and her song with Fedez ,Magnifico 6 years ago really worked.If they can pull the same magic again they could win SR AND Eurovision.

There is just so much else to go through in this edition i dont know where to start.

Whoever wins this year will need an incredible song and performance.Its about time the world of music really saw once again the utter class of Italian music and given this line up another challenge for the ESC crown.

What a week we can look forward to.Im slayed.

Last edited:
  • Fuego
Reactions: Mrm

Loindici

Veteran
I'm searching for fedez' music and... he needs to explain this

hunty73

I'm searching for fedez' music and... he needs to explain this

Magnifico is what they need to reach.If they do that you wont need to count the votes you will need to weigh them.IF the song reaches those heights or is even better then we could be looking at the biggest televote in SR history.Of course we dont know that yet,and its a hugely talented line up so lots of ways to split the votes and its going to be brutal how good this year is.

Most people would think the juries will hold them back as well,but im not so sure,Francesca is jury bait and was superb at the Ariston last time.Shes a hugely talented artist,and the camera simply loves her,she melts the toughest heart.She could run Malika to the wire with the juries on a head to head,not many can say that.

If the song is right and if it has Francesca delivering a refrain as powerful as the one in Magnifico then they could blow the roof of the Ariston.In a year like this though only a superb song and performance will get the podium,anything less wont be good enough.

Loindici

Veteran
Magnifico is what they need to reach.If they do that you wont need to count the votes you will need to weigh them.IF the song reaches those heights or is even better then we could be looking at the biggest televote in SR history.Of course we dont know that yet,and its a hugely talented line up so lots of ways to split the votes and its going to be brutal how good this year is.

Most people would think the juries will hold them back as well,but im not so sure,Francesca is jury bait and was superb at the Ariston last time.Shes a hugely talented artist,and the camera simply loves her,she melts the toughest heart.She could run Malika to the wire with the juries on a head to head,not many can say that.

If the song is right and if it has Francesca delivering a refrain as powerful as the one in Magnifico then they could blow the roof of the Ariston.In a year like this though only a superb song and performance will get the podium,anything less wont be good enough.

Francesca and Fedez seems to be aiming for the win, and I mean strategically. The competition is already a bloodbath ever they participated separately, but teaming up? That's a dirty, nasty yet intelligent move. However, since the lineup is already as brutal, it's gonna be even tougher for them.

Side note, the video though. The oogachaka babies. Like, why? :lol:

Ezio

Veteran
With a user name like Loindici, every comment is automatically super cute and it provokes a certain melody in my head.

Loindici

Veteran
With a user name like Loindici, every comment is automatically super cute and it provokes a certain melody in my head.

Imagine it coming out from the pipes of CupcakKe :ROFLMAO:

BernadetteCydonia

Anyway. From this lineup I'm the most excited for:

• Måneskin - by quasi-default. I just find something intriguing in them and the whole thing that they are. Even kinda wanted them to represent Italy one day. Lo and behold - they're in Sanremo. Can't wait to see their outputs
• Ghemon - lowkey still have a soft spot on his craft since Rose viola from Sanremo 2019 - it's one of my top listened songs of 2020, even. I'm curious about whatever he's going for that he's going for this time, eventhough sometimes my faves in the past tend to disappoint me at the end :C but I'm still willing to see what's he got this time.
• Bugo - normally I wouldn't say so? But he lowkey got screwed over by Morgan to be honest? Eventhough The Meme exists, it was mostly caused by Morgan, Bugo was just the recipient of this whole overload of Morgan's exotic character and didn't very much want to eat his own words being spewed back at him. Morgan caused the demise of Sincero, which I otherwise thought of as a great song, Bugo was just the pawn. Now that he's free from the draamaa personality being in his duet, I think his "revenge" would be pretty dandy, yet maybe kinda underwhelming, but I'll still be here for it regardless.

Nuove Proposte entries also felt very fancy; I'll mostly root for Gaudiano and Wrongonyou, and maybe also Folcast and Davide Shorty, to win this one.

sucof

Sanremo without an audience? no thanks
The Sanremo event, in fact, in March will find itself dealing with the health emergency caused by Covid. An edition without an audience, however, would be sensational news to say the least. A fact, the latter, also well known at the top of Viale Mazzini. The solution to solve the problem, however, could come directly from the sea.

As? This was revealed by Dagospia in an article published today, Thursday 24 December. According to the well-known magazine, the organizers of the festival are thinking of creating an anti-Covid "bubble". The idea, in particular, would be to buffer 400 people who would then be effectively "parked" on Costa Smeralda, the brand new flagship of Costa Cruises., Until March 2, the start date of the event.

At hour X, according to Dagospia, the guests (at this point undoubtedly immune to the virus) would be "ferried" to the Ariston theater by bus. The road map to obtain a perfectly immune audience would therefore be as follows: buffer for 400 people, isolation on board the Costa Cruises ship until the beginning of the festival, public transport from the port to the Ariston by bus.

sucof

Amadeus also confirmed that perhaps the ship will be used to protect the public.
Breaking news:
Sanremo 2021, Elodie will be one of the women of the Festival and as regular guests every evening on stage there will be Achille Lauro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. It is the official announcement of Amadeus. «Elodie will be with me, she will be one of the women of the festival. Last year she was in the race, this time she will be co-host for one evening. She has a very strong audience, she is beautiful, witty, funny, ironic. Achille Lauro will instead be a regular guest: he will give us five paintings. Zlatan Ibrahimovi? will also be with us in all five evenings of the festival, without missing a single Milan match ».

Mrm

Veteran
@sucof

You are here!!! :eek:

That only means San Remo 2021 is coming closer and closer!! xyaaay xyaaay xyaaay

Mrm

Veteran
@hunty73

What about a LEGEND, 11 time San Remo participant - Orietta Berti! xheat xlove xheart

Not to mention Madame, who combines rap and "Italian canzone"! xfaint

This gonna be a killer festival! xheat

Mrm

Veteran
Gaia will be extremely dangerous in a modern Italian compartment, MARK MY WORDS! ;)

And is there even a reason to say that Ermal Meta is here to knock us all down.. xheat xfaint

Who survives this year San Remo, that one will survive EVERYTHING! :eek: xqueenbitch

Top Bottom