Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I'm just pointing out that you are seeing problems where there are none.

and so ?! It's actually good all considered and definitely not a 'nobody saw it' scenario as you dramatically put it. : lol:

You talk as if you think they did that expecting something more than what they got or as if this is hurting them in any way. They definitely did not and it does not.

Everything is fine in Måneskin-managmentland.xdance2

and which standard didn't they meet?

Also, come on ...: ROFLMAO: 'little show' - not in quality or effort - exists. I'm pretty sure their gig at the Arena di Verona will be quite different from their Radio Italia show even if, in both cases, the band goes on a stage and perform before an audience. : lol:

These shows had nothing to do with wanting or not wanting to be international. : lol: A lot of those performances were part of their promotion in Italy for the album. They had a program and stick to it while preparing for the next chapter.

I can't watch some bands I follow when they perform on some program / radio in their country too. It happens. Youtube is our friend in most cases. (y)

Where did I say that? xthink

What they managed to conquer outside the bubble is a combination of the echo of an amazing performance, quality songs and, also, the way they used intelligently this occasion in every single aspect and you can't do that without a good team or by chance .

No, nothing wrong if you want to spend the months before the show working on other things while preparing and, yep, also relaxing playing ping pong, why not?xshrug

Point is: an interview in country X is not going to change minds or convince people to vote for you. Some artists were everywhere and it didn't do them any good. All it matters is the performance and how you use those 2 weeks where everyone focus is on you.

They made a choice and it paid back. The anticipation and atmosphere around them was insane.

Huh ?! I don't know how you got that from my post tbh: lol :.

I was merely saying, since the quality of these ones was hurting you so much ;): ROFLMAO :, that there could have been worse ways to hear these songs for the first time - like a shaky video recorded from a phone with crazy fans screaming over itxcookie

I give up. Refusing journalists to give an interview 5 days prior to the ESC GF and announcing a concert 24h earlirer for which people on SM complain they didn't know about is a smart, well calculated marketing and management. You're right. I and the others should be happy that we have missed this concert because somebody was lazy to put an announcement on their SM accounts apart from TikTok. We should be also thankful to poor fans who have uploaded the poor quality vids of a concert, because that's nothing of Maneskin's concern. You're right. I give up.🤪

We'll discuss that again next year this time when poorly run Maneskin's management will loose momentum of the ESC and when this fuzz ends.

Amethyst

I give up. Refusing journalists to give an interview 5 days prior to the ESC GF and announcing a concert 24h earlirer for which people on SM complain they didn't know about is a smart, well calculated marketing and management. You're right. I and the others should be happy that we have missed this concert because somebody was lazy to put an announcement on their SM accounts apart from TikTok. We should be also thankful to poor fans who have uploaded the poor quality vids of a concert, because that's nothing of Maneskin's concern. You're right. I give up.🤪

We'll discuss that again next year this time when poorly run Maneskin's management will loose momentum of the ESC and when this fuzz ends.
You can alter the sense of my posts it doesn't change facts:

- their strategy at Eurovision worked and those decisions you condemn didn't hurt them in the slightest. It's not me talking but the results.

- we don't have details about the showcase and on why they announced so late so we can only speculate. What we do know is that it was a free show, something meant only for tiktok, they got good numbers and those people that missed it and care ( some were going to no matter what ) can watch it.

- we don't know what the band have in mind regarding the footage and if they want to use it later. There is nothing wrong if they decide to have these lives be a "on the moment" thing either.

We'll see what future has in store for them. We complained before and they proved us wrong so...🤷🏻‍♀️

One thing I know for sure : I'm not going to pull my hairs over the way they chose to perform 7 songs on tik tok. 😂

You can alter the sense of my posts it doesn't change facts:

- their strategy at Eurovision worked and those decisions you condemn didn't hurt them in the slightest. It's not me talking but the results.

- we don't have details about the showcase and on why they announced so late so we can only speculate. What we do know is that it was a free show, something meant only for tiktok, they got good numbers and those people that missed it and care ( some were going to no matter what ) can watch it.

- we don't know what the band have in mind regarding the footage and if they want to use it later. There is nothing wrong if they decide to have these lives be a "on the moment" thing either.

We'll see what future has in store for them. We complained before and they proved us wrong so...🤷🏻‍♀️

One thing I know for sure : I'm not going to pull my hairs over the way they chose to perform 7 songs on tik tok. 😂

You are again analyzing what was not the point of what I said in order to conceal the real point.

E.g. you say "People can still watch the show"

But that is not important, nor is it the point I was talking about.

The point is: "Thanks to whom exactly can the fans see the recorded show?"

A) Maneskin official channel? NO

B) Fans who were recording the show via screen recorder? Yes.

And that's the point of the whole story and non-existent marketing.

Let's see other marketing failures.

1. Thanks to whom can I see Sanremo performances?

A) Maneskin official account or RAI? NO

B) Fans who had to infringe copyright laws for that purpose??? Unfortunately, yes.

2. Thanks to whom can I understand Maneskin's songs, who had translated the Italian lyrics?

A) Maneskin official account? NO (the utmost stupidity and laziness not to add subs in CC on their YT videos, almost all artists singing in English ! have the subs).

B) Fans? Yes

3. Thanks to whom can I see Maneskin's live concerts?

A) Maneskin official accounts? NO.

B) RAI, RTL or RDS? NO

C) Fans again infringing copyright laws? Unfortunately, yes, again.

If you see no problem with any of these, as I said, I give up.

And btw, according to reactions on YT videos from yesterday, the people are appauled by the sound quality and have noticed that Damiano vocally was not in the right spot.

As I said, there's no "small show" when video of you singing badly in poor sound surronding system goes viral.

And the songs that were never brought live thus far you don't perform for the first time in a garage where you didn't have a proper sound engineer to do a sound check nor you were vocally prepared and you couldn't hear yourself singing most of the time.

And these are all managerial mistakes!

Today they are in Netherlands. Hopefully they don't do another sound & vocal disaster as in Berlin.

And if they were smart, they would tag crazy Kanye and not Miley Hannah Montana, as the only thing from yesterday worth watching was Black Skinhead cover for which they should make a studio version and ask Kanye to allow them the use of copyright.

The poorest band managemet I have ever seen. The only people I can thank for knowing anything about Maneskin are their passionate fans.

You are again analyzing what was not the point of what I said in order to conceal the real point.

E.g. you say "People can still watch the show"

But that is not important, nor is it the point I was talking about.

The point is: "Thanks to whom exactly can the fans see the recorded show?"

A) Maneskin official channel? NO

B) Fans who were recording the show via screen recorder? Yes.

And that's the point of the whole story and non-existent marketing.

B) Fans who had to infringe copyright laws for that purpose??? Unfortunately, yes.

2. Thanks to whom can I understand Maneskin's songs, who had translated the Italian lyrics?

A) Maneskin official account? NO (the utmost stupidity and laziness not to add subs in CC on their YT videos, almost all artists singing in English ! have the subs).

B) Fans? Yes

B) RAI, RTL or RDS? NO

And btw, according to reactions on YT videos from yesterday, the people are appauled by the sound quality and have noticed that Damiano vocally was not in the right spot.

As I said, there's no "small show" when video of you singing badly in poor sound surronding system goes viral.

And the songs that were never brought live thus far you don't perform for the first time in a garage where you didn't have a proper sound engineer to do a sound check nor you were vocally prepared and you couldn't hear yourself singing most of the time.

Today they are in Netherlands. Hopefully they don't do another sound & vocal disaster as in Berlin.

And if they were smart, they would tag crazy Kanye and not Miley Hannah Montana, as the only thing from yesterday worth watching was Black Skinhead cover for which they should make a studio version and ask Kanye to allow them the use of copyright.

The poorest band managemet I have ever seen. The only people I can thank for knowing anything about Maneskin are their passionate fans.
I think from a "managerial point of view" you are right, Polly. In Italy we have talent but little desire to invest. Because, even if it doesn't seem like it, the "managerial side" has costs. Having won the victory, our managers will only try to exploit the success of the ESC and the story ends here. Unfortunately we are not in the USA where even the worst of artists can enjoy impeccable managers and a solid organization and become popular as a result. I wish the Maneskin to sign a contract with foreign managers who can adequately follow them.

I think from a "managerial point of view" you are right, Polly. In Italy we have talent but little desire to invest. Because, even if it doesn't seem like it, the "managerial side" has costs. Having won the victory, our managers will only try to exploit the success of the ESC and the story ends here. Unfortunately we are not in the USA where even the worst of artists can enjoy impeccable managers and a solid organization and become popular as a result. I wish the Maneskin to sign a contract with foreign managers who can adequately follow them.

Thank you, I'm not trying to be a mood killer here or to criticize for the sake of it purely, but want to show how difficult it is for a regular international fan, who doesn't have enough time to search #maneskin the whole day, to access basic content about Maneskin such as lyrics and live performances.

And all of these issues can be sorted out easily by simply employing 2 graduate kids to run your digital channels daily and a manager they can consult when needed.

Thank you, I'm not trying to be a mood killer here or to criticize for the sake of it purely, but want to show how difficult it is for a regular international fan, who doesn't have enough time to search #maneskin the whole day, to access basic content about Maneskin such as lyrics and live performances.

And all of these issues can be sorted out easily by simply employing 2 graduate kids to run your digital channels daily and a manager they can consult when needed.
Polly you don't have to justify yourself. I like it when a fan or a music lover makes constructive criticism. You're right, we should better manage the managerial side of our music and we should ensure fans have access to the content. I am proud of our quality but trust me, there are many and many things I don't like how my country runs.

Amethyst

I'll trying to be concise so maybe we'll understand each other

My position is basically: no need to be apocalyptic. We shouldn't read as a catastrophe in the making the way they managed this particular live. And, even if it is an hiccup, it is not so serious and can be easily rectified since they are not idiots.

You point out what you see as mistakes but conveniently ignore/undermine what they did right.

Because no, they are not where they are by chance.

I have my complaints too, despite you basically summarizing my points as 'they are doing everything right and fantastically since ever and forever' :lol: but in this case I just see it as wanting to make the problem bigger than it is.

What RAI does every year with Sanremo's videos is outside the band control and what does that has to do with them and their management, tho?

B) RAI, RTL or RDS? NO

You talk as if every single performance on every show/program/... from other bands/artists are available on their official channels for the fans. It's not.

So no, sorry, I don't understand your point even if I can agree it would be fantastic and would definitely help.

B) Fans? Yes

We can agree about the translations of the lyrics (I'm pretty sure we discussed about it - or maybe notxthink ). It wouldn't hurt if they were already available and definitely avoid the horrors I saw going around :lol:. I hope the new managment can see that.(y)

Yeah, there were some problems ( strumentals too low etc). That's live for you - something can always go wrong and it's not about managerial mistakes specifically. You can chose the best, prepare everything during the soundcheck than someone mess up and there you go. It happened and will happen again.

Anyway, even if we live/see some aspects in a different way, we all want them to succed here - that's all that matters.xup

Yeah other bands like Kings of Leon and AM and Nirvana and U2 and The Killers don't have their live performances published on their channels.

Oh c'mon, even Serbian turbo folk stars have their live shows uploaded.

And it was impossible for Sony to ask RAI to publish at least one Sanremo performance to the public. 🙄

I speak bollocks. I do.

But as I said I give up.

More important - the Beatlesmania had begun. They were in a shock hahaahhaha

Chiarina

And it was impossible for Sony to ask RAI to publish at least one Sanremo performance to the public. 🙄
The problem with Sanremo performances are the record labels not Rai. The reason why Sanremo performances stay on Rai YouTube channel for just a couple of weeks is because artists and record labels want people to watch the official music videos and listen to the songs on Spotify instead of watching the performances on Rai channel where they get less money. So no, Sony wouldn't ask for a Sanremo performance to be accessible to the public because they don't profit as much from it.

Amethyst

Yeah other bands like Kings of Leon and AM and Nirvana and U2 and The Killers don't have their live performances published on their channels.

Oh c'mon, even Serbian turbo folk stars have their live shows uploaded.

Sorry, but they definitely don't have ALL their live performances on their channels. I said "every single performance on every show/program/... " they do/have done.

I mean, I wish H.I.M. published their Overdrive show at the time :lol:

I speak bollocks. I do.

But as I said I give up.

I don't know what happened there (if the possibility was even considered or not). All I know is that's how it is - they own the rights.

(I don't agree obviously. So many good performances lost like that... let's hope things will change xpray )

You don't have to 'give up'. I'm not disagreeing completely on your points, I was among the ones complaining before the contest, I'm just less 'negative' about it. And I think we want the same at the end so, let's move on and *finger crossed* for these guysxlove

btw, in the last post I forgot to say that I agree regarding the Kanye cover. I loved since I heard it the first time ( here the video) someone HAS to tell them to do it.

More important - the Beatlesmania had begun. They were in a shock hahaahhaha

:oops: WTH is happening?!?! I'm still not used to see this , I can't imagine how they feel living it.

Their faces :lol:

Last edited:

lacrymea

I'm hoping to see them perform in my country next year. But these crazy crowds of teenagers are scaring me a bit 😅

Good for them! They seemed shocked.

I'm hoping to see them perform in my country next year. But these crazy crowds of teenagers are scaring me a bit😅

Good for them! They seemed shocked.

Damiano was left speechless during interview haahahaha.

"This does not happen in Italy". 🤣

Come to the Balkans man, not only that the girlies won't haunt you, but you will find a bunch of men explaining you they sing and look better than you. 🤣🤣🤣

The problem with Sanremo performances are the record labels not Rai. The reason why Sanremo performances stay on Rai YouTube channel for just a couple of weeks is because artists and record labels want people to watch the official music videos and listen to the songs on Spotify instead of watching the performances on Rai channel where they get less money . So no, Sony wouldn't ask for a Sanremo performance to be accessible to the public because they don't profit as much from it.

Sony are smart really. They rather pay pricey marketing instead of giving some content for free as a free marketing.🤣

We can now discuss new music media, which one is more or less relevant, how good Spotify is, but most of us still go check YT to see and hear what we're interested. It's the fastest way and it's free and has all the features Spotfiy has.

Plus the YT has better (simplier) social media plugins and app notification system, so you are always alert and it's easy to share any content pretty much anywhere.

The most important thing being share options enabling me to send Black Skinhead cover in a sec to a friend and getting back a text in minute: Aaaaah party tmw, wear that shirt PS Who's the guy OMG? 🤣🤣🤣

Polly!!!! H.P. Lovecraft is never wrong! RAI is talking about the Maneskin and they are saying that they are conquering the world rankings! The "New York Times" is praising our Rock group and ... Simon Cowell looks like he's going to be their manager!

Ashley Wright "You didn't win at my house" (Cowell in fact is originally from Congo).

EscTurkey "Maneskin overrated farts".

I would propose our two friends to Sony to be talent scouts xrofl

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Polly !!!! H.P. Lovecraft is never wrong!

Lol, honey... if there's an Italian person who's never wrong about anything ESC-related, that's me, the almighty king of equal rights.

Lol, honey... if there's an Italian person who's never wrong about anything ESC-related, that's me, the almighty king of equal rights.
We are two who have a nose for talent ;) Just yesterday I wrote to Polly that the Maneskin should have had a foreign manager. Only in this way can they exploit their potential.

That we are seeing the "breaking of the ESC bubble" that only happened to ABBA and Celine Dion?

Charts in :de::

#2 - Beggin
#3 - I Wanna Be Your Slave

Can´t remember the last time a Eurovision winner charting so high in Germany. xshock

I'm advancing your post, as we have entered a new rock era:

Maneskin are now officially more listened band than 4 rock legends - METALLICA and NIRVANA and U2 and GREEN DAY.

and they have dethroned their own rolemodels whom they covered - KILLERS, FRANZ FERDINAND, KINGS OF LEON AND PEARL JAM.

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

5 places behind ARCTIC MONKEYS - Let's dethrone them as well people! 🤣

Top Bottom