Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and btw see the epic moment when Damiano starts cleaning his first ever lyrics award with the sleeves of his jacket. I just cant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hijirio

Veteran
Im sure even Maneskin themselves do not exaggerate and objectify their own music like most people do here 🤡🤡🤡🤡

can we all just chill lol they aren’t prophets they’re just a rock band

Amethyst

Best lyrics award to our Icarus

Screenshot-20210521-221626-Instagram.jpg

xheyahe so deserves this xyaay

now let's hope he will stop believing Ethan is making fun of him when he tells him that he has "a beautiful pen" :lol: xlove

Im sure even Maneskin themselves do not exaggerate and objectify their own music like most people do here 🤡🤡🤡🤡

can we all just chill lol they aren't prophets they're just a rock band
All rock bands are prophets. They wouldnt be rock bands if they werent preaching.

Herkes akili bir ben deli! ;)

OR maybe:

Siz benim neden sustuğumu
Nereden bileceksiniz ;)

Shadowfuxcs

I believe the juries will be afraid to not give points to Italy. After 2015 and 2018 (also 2019 in my opinion as in a fair world Soldi is exactly the song juries should be propelling to victory) they cannot afford to underestimate them again.
Also some jurors have no clue about music but will vote for them because they will be horny.

I believe the juries will be afraid to not give points to Italy. After 2015 and 2018 (also 2019 in my opinion as in a fair world Soldi is exactly the song juries should be propelling to victory) they cannot afford to underestimate them again.
Also some jurors have no clue about music but will vote for them because they will be horny.
Then lets hope they were horny as it is Friday night when they are giving grades hahahahahhah

A-lister

Veteran
omg just saw but it's so non-event, I'd rather trigger Italian fans here xgoddess

I dunno, the worshipping of a grown up man dressed in fake wings singing an early 00's boyband midtempo-ballad... is quite interesting to witness... especially the hysteria that breaks loose when you just point out what you hear/see...

Grinch

I dunno, the worshipping of a grown up man dressed in fake wings singing an early 00's boyband midtempo-ballad... is quite interesting to witness... especially the hysteria that breaks loose when you just point out what you hear/see...
Yeah, and when you critize him you are accused of not getting the lyrics. Your idol wears a pair of mf giant angel wings on stage, how do you expect me to take him seriously? xrollinglol

Last edited:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I still don't think this will win the televote, especially with the momentum Ukraine seems to be building, but I'm ready to be surprised! I just hope the local fans won't go into a complete meltdown if it doesn't happen :lol:

"Zitti e buoni" is currently at the #6 position in our Viral 50 top so we're totally going to splash a :10: on it 😎

Chorizo

It has not eluded me that this is first in the odds but I don't understand why and I would be very disappointed if this really wins.
What is supposed to be so good or special about this song that Italy is the favorite to win?

I suppose the reasoning behind this is that many people like rock music and that they would all support Italy this year, which would be enough for it to win. It also won Sanremo despite of being atypical of Sanremo as well. That reminds me of 2017 when the winner of Sanremo was also unusual for that festival and then supposed to win Eurovision next...

Nevertheless, if rock is that popular, why don't we have more rock songs in Eurovision and why do rock songs normally never win the contest? Why would everyone who likes rock support Italy and not Finland? I really don't see what is supposed to be so good about this entry. It also doesn't look good on stage. I guess it's a song for people who don't like Eurovision or anything that's typical of it.

During the semi-final, they pointed out that the last time a rock song won was in 2006 but Hard Rock Hallelujah is a lot more melodic, it had visual gimmicks and won during the circus years with 100% televote. I think Lordi was a great winner but Italy this year would be such a disappointing winner for me. I hope someone else will win.

I give it 5 points for being okay for what it is, I suppose.
I started making a top 10 for Eurovision in 2015 and every year from 2015 to 2019, Italy was in my top 10 but this seems to be over now. :eek:

Gordon_Shumway

I guess it's a song for people who don't like Eurovision or anything that's typical of it.
Well said, you could be absolutely right and I feel the same way. Although I must admit that I never liked this kind of music and so it is hard for me to form an "objective" opinion about that entry.

Shadowfuxcs

It has not eluded me that this is first in the odds but I don't understand why and I would be very disappointed if this really wins.
What is supposed to be so good or special about this song that Italy is the favorite to win?

I suppose the reasoning behind this is that many people like rock music and that they would all support Italy this year, which would be enough for it to win. It also won Sanremo despite of being atypical of Sanremo as well. That reminds me of 2017 when the winner of Sanremo was also unusual for that festival and then supposed to win Eurovision next...

Nevertheless, if rock is that popular, why don't we have more rock songs in Eurovision and why do rock songs normally never win the contest? Why would everyone who likes rock support Italy and not Finland? I really don't see what is supposed to be so good about this entry. It also doesn't look good on stage. I guess it's a song for people who don't like Eurovision or anything that's typical of it.

During the semi-final, they pointed out that the last time a rock song won was in 2006 but Hard Rock Hallelujah is a lot more melodic, it had visual gimmicks and won during the circus years with 100% televote. I think Lordi was a great winner but Italy this year would be such a disappointing winner for me. I hope someone else will win.

I give it 5 points for being okay for what it is, I suppose.
I started making a top 10 for Eurovision in 2015 and every year from 2015 to 2019, Italy was in my top 10 but this seems to be over now. :eek:

It’s a very good song performed by some of the most charismatic people to have participated recently in Eurovision. No need for conspiracy theories. Also the people who like Italy really like Eurovision and their win would be very beneficial for the contest. It’s not about the genre as rock is usually not popular so the fact they have managed to be the favorite in such a strong year and with a genre that doesn’t do well speaks for itself.

Citelis

Maneskin is among my favorites this year but why Italy's win would be very beneficial for the contest itself?

Top Bottom