Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

nudiecrudi

Now maybe I'm a bit euphoric but please guys can you mention which of tonight's performances was more powerful and credible then Maneskin"s. According to me the only one near is Ukraine. Unique , rhythmic. energetic inclusive, sexy...

mauve

Veteran
Now maybe I'm a bit euphoric but please guys can you mention which of tonight's performances was more powerful and credible then Maneskin"s. According to me the only one near is Ukraine. Unique , rhythmic. energetic inclusive, sexy...
There are other "directions" that I connect with being powerful. From the semi I also loved Ukraine, but mostly TIX. He is also powerful in his own way with being authentic. Tix is powerful by showing his vulnerability. :)

Franzilein

W.T.F. Rock songs just hit different live, don't they? How can they just top the studio version like that?

17 votes for Italy on Saturday from me I suppose (1 is reserved for Norway, Switzerland and Denmark in case they qualify)

nudiecrudi

There are other "directions" that I connect with being powerful. From the semi I also loved Ukraine, but mostly TIX. He is also powerful in his own way with being authentic. Tix is powerful by showing his vulnerability. :)
I completly agree with Ukraine.
I can understand your feelings about TIX.
But his song is too generic.

lacrymea

From tonight? Only Ukraine, in my eyes. Unfortunately, Malta seems to be picking up again...

mauve

Veteran
W.T.F. Rock songs just hit different live, don't they? How can they just top the studio version like that?

17 votes for Italy on Saturday from me I suppose (1 is reserved for Norway, Switzerland and Denmark in case they qualify)
Same here. I will give my votes probably to Italy and Norway, I think! xheat

Franzilein

Same here. I will give my votes probably to Italy and Norway, I think! xheat

Good choice :love: Didn't want to spoil myself this time, so I haven't watched any rehearsals. I hope my favourites in the second semi-final deliver as well, otherwise my votes will be pretty boring this year haha

tsegaye

I like the performance and love the song, but I can't see this winning on Saturday. The staging is not much more than a cool rock staging, and I have a hard time seeing this resonate with the juries unfortunately. Wouldn't be surprised to see this in the lower top 10, but since the juries and televoting could be quite indecisive this year they still have a shot with a big televoting score.

nudiecrudi

I like the performance and love the song, but I can't see this winning on Saturday. The staging is not much more than a cool rock staging, and I have a hard time seeing this resonate with the juries unfortunately. Wouldn't be surprised to see this in the lower top 10, but since the juries and televoting could be quite indecisive this year they still have a shot with a big televoting score.
Beside Ukraine ( and maybe Russia somehow ) i didnt see fantastic, unseen, bombastic stagings last nigh.
Sweden? Malta? Cyprus? Israel? Azerbaijan? Norway??? Belgium?......
Their stagings were not much more than a generic song staging for Sweden, a diva dancing with 4 dancers for Cyprus, Israel, Azerbaijan and Malta, or a superkitch Eurovision style in norwegian souse and a non staging for Belgium ( they didnt need it )??
To my opinion Maneskin have the chance to do very well because, it may be a cool rock staging, but it is unique and will be distingueshed.

Beside Ukraine ( and maybe Russia somehow ) i didnt see fantastic, unseen, bombastic stagings last nigh.
Sweden? Malta? Cyprus? Israel? Azerbaijan? Norway??? Belgium?......
Their stagings were not much more than a generic song staging for Sweden, a diva dancing with 4 dancers for Cyprus, Israel, Azerbaijan and Malta, or a superkitch Eurovision style in norwegian souse and a non staging for Belgium ( they didnt need it )??
To my opinion Maneskin have the chance to do very well because, it may be a cool rock staging, but it is unique and will be distingueshed.
They will do amazing, when they appear they will sweep away all others, like Ukraine did yesterday.

Note to commentators "the juries will not like it" : you are not music professionals, who have already scored this song in top songs of the ESC. Don't bet on juries downgrading it. There's no valid ground to it according to the 4 criteria each juror has to score.

Also, bookies know juries, they wouldn't keep it in no. 1 if they had doubts about juries. And with 4% of leverage ahead of France.

It's a winner. Simply because nothing in the history of ESC sounded like Italy nor looked like Italy this year.

They make a distinctive mark nobody can surpass.

mauve

Veteran
This is such a magnetic performance, I can't take my eyes of them. That little bow Damiano does in the beginning gave me instant chills.
Absolutely same here: I love the bow so much! I also love the beginning (like a door opening) and the end where he is lying on the ground. Fantastic performnace!

mauve

Veteran
italy is a top 5 material, but ain't winning sadly
I am unfortunately thinking the same. The audience at the GF night won't be rock-fans in the majority, so my guess is that either Malta or France will be winning. But I am soooo ready for a shock winner as Maneskin!

Datura

i think the short clip they aired during semi1 had more energy than most of the other entries combined. i'm really excited to see how this will do, so far it's my favourite

Top Bottom