Che qui mi manca l’aria

Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

Zeus

I can see a scenario in which a lot of countries battle for the juryvote (Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, maybe Belgium, Malta, Portugal etc), so nobody really walks away with it. And than Italy will receive a massive televoting result and wins the contest.
Little step closer today!

aef

This is definitely among my biggest growers this season! I'm not a rock person at all but the song is so enjoyable and it slowly climbed into my current top 10! Will it win? I'm not sure at all. This year is very open once again. But I'd be so ready for :it: finally winning after all those top 10 and top 5 results during the past 10 years!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
This is probably the best Italian staging... Ever?

But like ukraine I don't understand why this is so high on the odds to win because I can't see the jury supporting it

This is probably the best Italian staging ... Ever?

But like ukraine I don't understand why this is so high on the odds to win because I can't see the jury supporting it
Former ESC jurors in Norway Germany and Netherlands, had TV shows on their respective channels and gave this song 10-12 pts. It was a favorite.

General pop audience don't know how rock songs are composed, but professional juries do as they hear music different from us.

They will score higher than Mahmood as this song is one hell of a masterpiece regarding melody and vocals.

That's why they are placed high in the odds.

BOPs will be downgraded this year, some (even favs) are really trash when it comes to production. I include there even my own maternal country Croatia.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Former ESC jurors in Norway Germany and Netherlands, had TV shows on their respective channels and gave this song 10-12 pts. It was a favorite.

General pop audience don't know how rock songs are composed, but professional juries do as they hear music different from us.

They will score higher than Mahmood as this song is one hell of a masterpiece regarding melody and vocals.

That's why they are placed high in the odds.

BOPs will be downgraded this year, some (even favs) are really trash when it comes to production. I include there even my own maternal country Croatia.
I actually think they will score some bops better than this. Let's not forget they are still biased towards commercial pop songs and ballads and already rewarded melodic and vocal masterpieces pretty low.

I imagine a metamoro scenario here with the mid-low score from juries and a top 3 from the televote.

Don't get me wrong, i love this and I wouldn't complain about a victory, i just would be massively surprised.

CPV4931

I simply love Italy this year - The song, the band and the staging... nevertheless can´t see a winner here :-(

HayashiM

Veteran
This is probably the best Italian staging... Ever?

I believe they could. Maybe not as their absolute winner, but I'd say there's some vintage rockstar in modern cloaks quality* to it, and the juries could pay for exactly that (especially in direct comparison to all the usual Eurovision categories that could eventually end up sounding very similar). In addition, as Polly mentions above me, the song itself really isn't your usual C-G-Am-F chords composition, which should in theory count for something as well.

*many other uptempos include fire in their performance, while Damiano simply is the fire. Not exactly Freddie Mercury, but somewhere along similar power

Top Bottom