Ma sono fuori di testa, ma diverso da loro
E tu sei fuori di testa, ma diversa da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro
Siamo fuori di testa, ma diversi da loro

Noi siamo diversi da loro​

Last edited by a moderator:

rasmuslights

Veteran
I think Italy will win tbh! Maybe France, Switzerland or Bulgaria? others don't stand a chance, unless Destiny brings something outstanding or if Poland send Sanah

I think Italy will win tbh! Maybe France, Switzerland or Bulgaria? others don't stand a chance, unless Destiny brings something outstanding or if Poland send Sanah
I think it is better that Italy never reach the first position in the preferences. We just need to orbit from the second up to the maximum fifth position. the important thing is to keep the "trail" of the winning songs and then play them all with our "Rock". From this ranking given by the bookmakers I can hope that we have other chances of entering the "Top 10".

Aiello - Ora is better certainly in studio but I'm still baffled that this got such high reviews from the press pre-Sanremo.

@H.P. Lovecraft Do you have any theories?
Before Sanremo some artists are overrated. This also happens to the ESC (although it must be said that the ESC all face great champions - it is difficult to find singers who are out of tune). The studio activity is much simpler ... it is easy to clean the voice and process the song better than a live performance. For me Aiello, Bugo and Random were the worst voices of Sanremo 2021.

You ask me if I have a theory about Damiano and Victoria's love life?

njdevils94

Veteran
Before Sanremo some artists are overrated. This also happens to the ESC (although it must be said that the ESC all face great champions - it is difficult to find singers who are out of tune). The studio activity is much simpler ... it is easy to clean the voice and process the song better than a live performance. For me Aiello, Bugo and Random were the worst voices of Sanremo 2021.

You ask me if I have a theory about Damiano and Victoria's love life?
:lol: No just the theory why Aiello was considered one of the favorites from the press pre-Sanremo. They were right about Colapesce Dimartino and Willie Peyote but this one they were way off.

:lol: No just the theory why Aiello was considered one of the favorites from the press pre-Sanremo. They were right about Colapesce Dimartino and Willie Peyote but this one they were way off.
This is not a new thing. Record companies or the artist's attorney are often in contact with the press. Through copious reviews they allow the artist to make himself known to the mainstream public. However, one can be recommended but afterwards it is the talent that makes the difference. Colapesce & Dimartino, Willie Peyote and the Maneskin are on another level compared to Aiello, Random and Bugo (the only spots of the Sanremo 2021 Festival).

hzalfa

IIRC the good reviews for Aiello came from one single interview with one single orchestra member who liked his heartfelt interpretation of the song, the same heartfelt interpretation that everyone saw as just screaming in our faces.

Say it please (if u have).:D
They look super close for just being friends, but it is maybe all for publicity.
You have hit the target. Everything is enhanced by apubblicity.

Now, let's go see what was said and then we can partially put the puzzle together, my dear Hatings. This morning I feel Hercule Poirot! :lol:

DAMIANO:

1) According to what Damiano says, when he was 18 Damiano had an affair with a 34-year-old woman.
2) Many women and men court him. According to the words of the Maneskin frontman, he doesn't mind male advances.
3) Damiano does not deny it claims to have had or have an affair with Victoria. For me it is unlikely. I see them more as friends and I think they are smart enough not to blend love and work together. If the relationship were to break it could have repercussions on the group.
4) Damiano could, reading his words, be bisexual.
5) At the moment, he is single.

VICTORIA:

1) She was in a relationship with a famous person.
2) She doesn't care about wealth or abs in a man. At the limit, she appreciates a nice ass haha. Come on Pal Nordhal! She can become yours! xkiss:lol:
3) If I have read that correctly, she claims to have had relationships with women. So she might be bisexual too.

My dear Hastings, it is difficult to filter what is true from what was artfully created. However, I'll try! How do I always say? Order and method and gray cells, mon ami!

Between the two, I focus on the frontman. He gave us more details. You women are always very good at not exposing yourself too much xqueenbitch Also, I think Victoria is not far from being who she said she was. Damiano instead, I could be proven wrong, gives me the idea of being bisexual but with gay tendencies. For me, I repeat, they are just friends.

Now ... I think I'm going to taste a cocque egg and read the stories of my beloved Dickens. Uh uh uh Dickens! xyes

rasmuslights

Veteran
You have hit the target. Everything is enhanced by apubblicity.

Now, let's go see what was said and then we can partially put the puzzle together, my dear Hatings. This morning I feel Hercule Poirot! :lol:

DAMIANO:

1) According to what Damiano says, when he was 18 Damiano had an affair with a 34-year-old woman.
2) Many women and men court him. According to the words of the Maneskin frontman, he doesn't mind male advances.
3) Damiano does not deny it claims to have had or have an affair with Victoria. For me it is unlikely. I see them more as friends and I think they are smart enough not to blend love and work together. If the relationship were to break it could have repercussions on the group.
4) Damiano could, reading his words, be bisexual.
5) At the moment, he is single.

VICTORIA:

1) She was in a relationship with a famous person.
2) She doesn't care about wealth or abs in a man. At the limit, she appreciates a nice ass haha. Come on Pal Nordhal! She can become yours! xkiss:lol:
3) If I have read that correctly, she claims to have had relationships with women. So she might be bisexual too.

My dear Hastings, it is difficult to filter what is true from what was artfully created. However, I'll try! How do I always say? Order and method and gray cells, mon ami!

Between the two, I focus on the frontman. He gave us more details. You women are always very good at not exposing yourself too much xqueenbitch Also, I think Victoria is not far from being who she said she was. Damiano instead, I could be proven wrong, gives me the idea of being bisexual but with gay tendencies. For me, I repeat, they are just friends.

Now ... I think I'm going to taste a cocque egg and read the stories of my beloved Dickens. Uh uh uh Dickens! xyes

ugh we stan their preferences, I mean who isn't bisexual

IIRC the good reviews for Aiello came from one single interview with one single orchestra member who liked his heartfelt interpretation of the song, the same heartfelt interpretation that everyone saw as just screaming in our faces.
It must be said that Aiello had Baloo as a solfeggio teacher and Bagherra as a singing teacher. He was the pride of the whole jungle.

ugh we stan their preferences, I mean who isn't bisexual
I don't know, I always like to travel with the imagination. There is a saying here in Italy (I don't know if there is also in your country) "To think badly makes you sin but often you get it right". I can be proven wrong, of course. However, being homosexual is not a blemish. Each of us must be accepted for who he is.

Top Bottom